What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > Middle school book, girl moves to egypt, ancient egyptian boy wakes up in modern world?[s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 10 comments I read this for school when I was in middle school.

I remember a scene where somebody was falling and the other person chose to help them instead of saving some kind of valuable artifact.

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (last edited Feb 15, 2012 04:55PM) (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Cat in the Mirror possibly?

Also, if you move this down to "UNSOLVED" you might get more people checking it out.

message 4: by HeavyReader (new)

HeavyReader | 450 comments I moved it into the unsolved folder for Samantha. thanks for catching that, Ann.

message 5: by Kate (new)

message 6: by Samantha (last edited Feb 16, 2012 12:42PM) (new)

Samantha | 10 comments Thank you Ann and Needleroozer, I thought I had put it in the unsolved folder.

I don't think it is any of these books, but thanks.

Actually the boy was alive at one point, and probably was not from a museum. And I think he might have been royalalty back in ancient Egypt? The main character was a girl who had visited or moved to Egypt in modern day.

message 7: by Tess (new)

Tess | 439 comments OKay, I think I remember this too, and will keep looking. Does the girl know how to speak Ancient Egyptian because her father is an archaeologist?

message 8: by Tess (new)

Tess | 439 comments could it be Reluctant God? It actually doesn't sound familiar to me, now, but it's the closest i could find

message 9: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 10 comments Yes I'm pretty sure that is the one, thank you!

message 10: by Tess (new)

Tess | 439 comments awesome! hope it is the right one