Creative Reviews discussion

Fiction > Seeking Reviewers

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Larisa (new)

Larisa Hunter | 4 comments We are an independently owned publishing company, whom is seeking honest reviews of our various titles. We publish both a fiction and nonfiction line, and are specifically looking for people who would like to read and review our fiction line. We publish: sci-fi, fantasy, mystery, horror and more! We are hoping that we may find reviewers who would be interested in doing reviews for us. We provide PDF books for review and would ask that reviewers provide a link to completed reviews for us to use in various other promotional materials. Please contact Larisa Hunter, Publicity Rep for a list of current releases!

We do not pay for reviews, reviewers can keep the digital ebook copies as payment.

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah055336) | 55 comments I'm interested in reviewing romances if possible.

message 3: by Larisa (new)

Larisa Hunter | 4 comments Sarah wrote: "I'm interested in reviewing romances if possible."

Not sure if we have any romance novels at the moment! I will check and get back to you, as well we would need a bit of a resume of your review work

message 4: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) Do you have MOBI files as well or just PDF only?

message 5: by Larisa (new)

Larisa Hunter | 4 comments I will check in on that!

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah055336) | 55 comments Larisa wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I'm interested in reviewing romances if possible."

Not sure if we have any romance novels at the moment! I will check and get back to you, as well we would need a bit of a resume of ..."

Oh, okay, just PM me if you do.

message 7: by Larisa (new)

Larisa Hunter | 4 comments No problem!

message 8: by Sterling (new)

Sterling Gate Books (sterlinggatebooks) | 31 comments Hi

My son James Morcan and I have co-authored two new release novels we seek reviews for. Both have already appeared on Amazon’s bestseller lists in their respective ebook kindle categories.

One of these, an international thriller titled The Ninth Orphan, recently held the #1 ranking for one full week. In December, it was at #3 on Amazon’s ‘Movers & Shakers’ site for the biggest gainers for all books in its Kindle Store in the previous 24hrs.

How do you catch a man who is never the same man twice? That is the question posed in The Ninth Orphan...

An orphan grows up to become an assassin for a highly secretive organization. When he tries to break free and live a normal life, he is hunted by his mentor and father figure, and by a female orphan he spent his childhood with. On the run, the mysterious man's life becomes entwined with his beautiful French-African hostage and a shocking past riddled with the darkest of conspiracies is revealed.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0056I4FKC

Our second book, a historical adventure-romance titled Fiji, is set in 19th Century Fiji. It is “a spellbinding novel of adventure, cultural misunderstandings, religious conflict and sexual tension set in one of the most exotic and isolated places on earth”.

In the mid-1800's, Fiji was a melting pot of cannibals, warring native tribes, sailors, traders, prostitutes, escaped convicts and all manner of foreign undesirables. It's in this hostile environment in our story that an innocent young Englishwoman and a worldly American adventurer find themselves. Despite their differences, there’s an undeniable chemistry between them. When their lives are suddenly endangered by marauding cannibals, they are forced to rely on each other for their very survival.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0057YCZM0/

Let me know if you are interested in reviewing either, or both, of these predominantly 5-star reviewed novels. If you are, and are willing to post your reviews on Amazon, Goodreads (and anywhere else you see fit), I’ll be happy to email the downloadable ebook version to you.

Best from New Zealand

Lance Morcan
sterlinggatebooks@gmail.com