Jade Jones Corner discussion

Getting to know you...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jade (new)

Jade Jones | 9 comments Mod
I'm making this forum in hopes of getting to know all the members of the group. I am new to Goodreads so I am looking forward to interacting with readers as well as fellow writers.

I will begin by providing a brief description of myself and hopefully we can keep the chain going.

I am 22 years old. No kids. I live in Cleveland, Ohio. My hobbies are reading, writing, and playing video games. I guess I'm a bit of a nerd. My favorite book is "Thug in me" by Karen Williams.

Now its your turn...

message 2: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (ahsatan82) I'll go next...

I LOVE to read (obviously), would love to pen my own book one day but its hard to get started, but I'm not giving up the dream.

I'm 29, live in Pittsburgh with my boyfriend and my daughter. I have a full-time job that I don't really care for, work part-time as a Tastefully Simple consultant (www.tastefullysimple.com/web/tcollins4) ;-).

Other than that, I'm getting ready to go on my 1st cruise in May (Yay) and looking for a more fulfilling job constantly....

Who's next?

message 3: by Diamond (new)

Diamond Jones-Cox (mzaware28) I'm 30 years old, live in Md with my 12 year old son and boyfriend. I'm in school studying law and can't wait to finish. I read a lot and many different types of books. I work from home selling Avon, Marykay, and Temptations Parties.

message 4: by Irion (new)

Irion | 2 comments Hello, my name is Irion, I live in New Orleans Louisiana, I am 24 years old,I don't have any kids and I am currently in school for Nursing.

message 5: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix Brown (pcbrown) | 2 comments My name is Phoenix Brown. I am the mother of two boys (13 and 6), married and an author (Beautifully Imperfect). I love spending time cheering on my boys at their basketball games and I currently work in Human Resources. My favorite authors are Carl Weber, Eric Jerome Dickey, E.Lynn Harris, Terry Mcmillan and Omar Tyree.

message 6: by Danita (new)

Danita Brown | 1 comments Hello all, my name is Danita Brown and I live in B-more. I'm a mother of 2 with 3 grandchildren and a husband. I've been reading since the age of 12. I also teach headstart 4 the last 21 years.

Sandra (Book Loves) Atueyi (summer1981) | 1 comments Hey everyone, my name is Sandra. I am live in Owings Mills, Md. I'm 33 and I've a boyfriend but I do not have any children. I've been reading since the age of 7. I am currently working in customer services. I've been reading urban fiction since the age of 19. I would love to open my own business as disability, or bookstore.