Role-play your Ass off!! <3 discussion

New person here!!!!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by XxEmo_PaganxX (new)

XxEmo_PaganxX | 7 comments HEYYYYY!! New person here and I would like to start an rp. I need somone Who likes to rp as Andy Biersack. (Preferrably one who can come up with a storyline. :))
When you choose to rp, (If you are playing Andy you still have to. I also need his band.),
Post your Character name, your age, and appearance ( and a slight description of personality).
As Follows (This is my character)
Name: Angel
Appearance: Classic "emo kid" as people call her. Wears all black, has the Lions Mane hair, etc.
Description: Shy and doesn't really talk. Lives on her own in an apartment with her dog.
Please reply!!!

message 2: by XxEmo_PaganxX (new)

XxEmo_PaganxX | 7 comments Oh yeah, and I don't mind vulgar acts or language.(In fact, it's encouraged.)

message 3: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 483 comments I'd do it but I do not know who andy biersack is

message 4: by XxEmo_PaganxX (new)

XxEmo_PaganxX | 7 comments ????
Andy Biersack is the lead singer of Black Veil Brides. They are an awesome band.

message 5: by XxEmo_PaganxX (new)

XxEmo_PaganxX | 7 comments If you need to do research, you can look up some of his interviews to see what his personality is like. LOL

message 6: by XxEmo_PaganxX (new)

XxEmo_PaganxX | 7 comments ......I'm doing it so I can get further on my story....
No luck so far though...

message 7: by Merry (new)

Merry (Marejke) | 1 comments Hey if anyone is still online and interested feel free to write me :)