Bleeding Hearts (Drake Chronicles, #4) Bleeding Hearts discussion

Love it~!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ivy (new) - added it

Ivy Rodriguez I love it.

Shaz This book is definitely a book to read..it is awesome...Lucy's cousin is now a vampire.. :O Lucy might have dreamt herself becoming one but oh well... Love Lucy and Nicholse relationship..It has definitely left on a cliffhanger..Don't wont to spoil it for those who have not read it.. :)

message 3: by Angela (last edited Feb 16, 2012 05:45AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Angela I know I was so excited that, finally, someone in a book got turned into a vampire. (other than twilight) It seems like all of them all wanna stay human. I was so shocked. So happy it wont be a year until the next!

Shaz I know right, i was shocked aswell when they wanted to be humans, but it's definitely an awesome book..yummy drake brothers.. :D

Angela Shazzywazzy10 wrote: "I know right, i was shocked aswell when they wanted to be humans, but it's definitely an awesome book..yummy drake brothers.. :D"

Ah but the ending!!! It could go either way but given recent behavior I can only think of the worst! :(

Bree I really hope Lucy becomes a Vampire or even Hunter would be cool! I want to know what also become of Kierran.

Shaz Bree wrote: "I really hope Lucy becomes a Vampire or even Hunter would be cool! I want to know what also become of Kierran."

Love to see how Hunter will react IF she becomes a vampire after all she's part of Helios-Ra. Lucy will definitely be over the moon.. We'll have to see what happens to Keiran in book #5. :D

Bree Think if we start a petition they'll release book 5 sooner? ;) I don't know if i can wait until June for the release of book 5. Needing a fix of yummy Drake Brothers (hehe)
Side Note Question:
On the authors website she said there is a short story about Liam and Helena at the end of Bleeding Hearts. Is that only in the actual book and not the ebook?

Shaz Maybe she might release it alittle earlier, but about Liam and Helena's short story, it wasn't at the end of Bleeding heart?? :s
Definitely need a yummy drake boy all to myself. ;)

message 10: by george ☽ (new)

george ☽ really cool book!

message 11: by Ivy (new) - added it

Ivy Rodriguez The Drake series is amazing. i love it~! Alyxandra Harvey is amazing. I can't wait for blood moon to come out~!

message 12: by Bree (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bree This is right off her web page www.alyxandraharvey.com under Drake Chronicles Novellas.

“Lost Girls” about Liam and Helena, currently exclusive to the North American print version of “Bleeding Hearts”

~*~
So I may be hunting one down just to read that story! :)

andrea pacheco I love this series and even though bleeding hearts was amazing i still love the first book

message 14: by Ivy (new) - added it

Ivy Rodriguez I agree