Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) Clockwork Prince discussion

The hottest scenes in YA

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Erika 1) Tessa and Jem in Clockwork Prince (Bed scene)
2) Bianca and Balthazar in Stargazer (say yes...)
3) Tessa and Will in Clockwork Angel (first kiss)
4) Jack and Alice in Flutter (first time)
5) Patch and Nora in Hush Hush (kitchen scene)

message 2: by Blujeanbooks96 (last edited Apr 24, 2012 12:22AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Blujeanbooks96 well... I'm going to say Tessa and Will's first kiss in Clockwork Angel (mainly because I haven't read any of the others haha) but I think it is a pretty hot scene. There are a few others I could mention though...

message 3: by Elyse (new)

Elyse Schramm Definitely Tessa and Jem in Clockwork Prince.

Kelechi 6) Jace and Clary in City of Fallen Angels (Alley Scene)

Kelechi Blujeanbooks96 wrote: "well... I'm going to say Tessa and Will's first kiss in Clockwork Angel (mainly because I haven't read any of the others haha) but I think it is a pretty hot scene. There are a few others I could m..."

Please do! Mention them, I mean. ;)

Veronica Any of you read A Great and Terrible Beauty?! I thought this author was going to go far but nothing ever happened.

Nightshade goes pretty far a few times, haha.

Kayla I love A Great and Terrible Beauty! Gemma and Kartik were so good together.

Blujeanbooks96 Laura-Kayleigh wrote: "Blujeanbooks96 wrote: "well... I'm going to say Tessa and Will's first kiss in Clockwork Angel (mainly because I haven't read any of the others haha) but I think it is a pretty hot scene. There are..."

haha okay. Well, to be honest I've forgotten a few that I would've liked to mention, but here are a few:

1. Calla and Ren Bathroom Scene from Nightshade (but I've only read Nightshade, so I don't know about the rest of the series)
2. Violet and Jay (various scenes) in Body Finder series.
3. Shay and Claire (various scenes) in the Morganivlle Vampires series.
4. Johanne and David bed scene in Ill Wind.
5. The Duff (various scenes)

You know, all this may sort of imply that I read these books solely for these reasons, but no. I usually skip most of these types of scenes when I get to them haha so I've read plenty of other books that have sexy scenes in them, but I have just skipped them.