High School~RP!! discussion

Classes > Front Yard

Comments Showing 1-50 of 288 (288 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Where students hang out after school: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&...

message 2: by Lena (new)

Lena (speaknow12) | 6 comments <>Alexandrea:<>
The weather was surprisingly mild for this time of the year. I sat down on the dewy grass and my legs tickled against my skin. I was wearing a navy colored skirt with white polka-dots that matched my navy cardigan. I pulled the cardigan closer to my arms and took a deep breath of air.

message 3: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kat ~on_my_own...~ (omigoshomigoshmigosh) | 176 comments Mod
Kristine walked out, tapping her foot impatiently on the ground. Where was Brianna?!

message 4: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh ran out after Lindsey. "Lindsey! Wait!"

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire walked out and smiled as she saw Kristine "Brianna taking you shopping?"

message 6: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

((YES! SAFIRE!!! XDD))

Kristine grinned. "You're coming to remember? Brianna's our ride. She's taking FOREVER!"

Lindsey turned and rubbed her eyes. "Oh... Josh..." She said, paling.

message 7: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((YAY! *does happy dance* The drama can begin!))

"Lindsey, you forgot your sketchbook..." he handed it to her. Before she could turn away, he said. "I just want you to know that I don't want to go out with you sister at all. Safire...she promised they'd leave you alone if I went out with her..." He trailed off, not quite sure what else he could say. She'd been there, he only hoped she could understand.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire nodded "Oh yeah, and totally" she said then looked sideways, scoffing "Ugh, Lindsey with Josh"

message 9: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (last edited Feb 23, 2012 05:16PM) (new)

((YEAH! XD))

Lindsey glanced at the sketchbook and slowly took it. "Thanks." She whispered. Then her face began to pale as he kept on talking. When she spoke, her voice shook. "W...What?!"

((Should she take this badly or good? XD))

Kristine glared at them. "WHAT THE HECK?!" She finally burst. She stomped toward them angrily.

message 10: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "At lunch, Safire...." He was cut off by Kristine. He squeezed his eyes shut. "Shoot." He looked at Lindsey apologetically. "I'm sorry."

message 11: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Lindsey sighed and walked away, lost for words. She wished it would rain... to hide her tears.

((g2g XD))

message 12: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((Awww..just as its getting good....BYE!!))

Josh turned and started walking off towards his house, hoping that Kristine wouldn't come after him, but somehow doubting that.

message 13: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

((OH WAIT! i can stay on a little longer! :D SNOOPY DANCE!))

Kristine frowned as Josh walked away and quickly texted Safire. Wait for me, I'll be there as soon as I can.

message 14: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((YAY!!!))

Josh kept walking, not looking behind him, knowing she was going to follow him.

message 15: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine snapped her phone shut and ran after him. She caught up. "Josh! I mean... I have to go shopping.. but Why were you talking to.. Lindsey?!"

message 16: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) He looked sideways at her. "I was giving her her sketchbook." He said simply. "She's actually really good at drawing, have you seen her sketches?" He asked. He wasn't lying, technically.

message 17: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine smiled. "Oh cool. Well yeah I've seen her sketches. She is pretty good I guess."

message 18: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "If thats what she does in a sketchbook, I can't imagine what she does with a real piece." He said, shrugging it off.

message 19: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine frowned. "Whateves." She said, trying to change the subject.

((Now I really g2g :( Bye!))

message 20: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((Bye!))

Josh glanced back at Safire. "Um...I guess I'll see you later then." He said ackwadly, and turned around to walk back to his house.

message 21: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire looked down at the text and nodded

message 22: by Kathryn (last edited Feb 23, 2012 06:34PM) (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh walked quickly away from Kristine, knowing he'd get enough of her on their so-called 'date' that night. How had it happened? He thought. Oh, yeah, its for Lindsey. He reminded himself. As long as she was safe from their torture, he could withstand going on a date with Kristine. Maybe after that she'd leave him alone, he hoped silently.

message 23: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine sighed and walked back, texting Brianna. Where are you?!

message 24: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) Brianna bit her lip and texted her driver. She flipped her phone off as he came driving up. "Where were you?! I was waiting forever!" And with out an answer, she jumped in. "Step on it. My friends are waiting." He obeyed and they appeared, the car parked in front of Kristine and Safire. "Yo!" Brianna called. "Sorry I'm late. Hop in!"

message 25: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh just walked home, hoping to have a couple hours of freedom before his night was monopolized completely by the trio of Safire, Brianna and Kristine.

message 26: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire smiled and got in "Better late then never"

message 27: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine smiled. "Finally!" She said, hopping in. "To the mall!" She cheered.

message 28: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire squealed happily

message 29: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) Brianna cranked up the music and ordered her driver to step on it. "Excited?" She asked with a grin.

message 30: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire nodded "Very, Kristine should be the one most excited"

message 31: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine squealed. "I am!!"

((RP at mall?))

message 32: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) ((ok))

message 33: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Alex walked outside and took a deep breath.

message 34: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Fresh air feels good eh?" she asked snuggling into his chest

message 35: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Alex smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulders "Yeah, good to get away from school"

message 36: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "We should definately do this more often, well you at least to join me 'cuz im never in class." she grins

message 37: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Alex chuckled "Yeah we should" he said happily.

message 38: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "too bad we can't come outside with the class, i would actually pay attention." she joked

message 39: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Alex laughed and then turned serious "Stay away from Warren. We've had our problems in the past, he's not safe"

message 40: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I'll try me best chief." she said doing an army slaute

message 41: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Alex chuckled and "Good"

message 42: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Aren't you excited for the club? We gunna part-tayyy." she laughed dancing in place

message 43: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Alex laughed and shrugged "I guess it'll be fun. As long as you dance with me"

message 44: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She grinned at him "I'll defaintely find some dancing space for you."

message 45: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Alex chuckled and smirked "Great!" he winked.

message 46: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You just gotta tell me when i step on your feet so that i can apologize 300 times." she laughed

message 47: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Alex smirked "Lucky for you I'm a great dance teacher"

message 48: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Awesome! I have great taste in dance partners." she smirked

message 49: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Alex chuckled.

Safire showed up with Sky, Brianna, and Kristine.

message 50: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Was i right? Did he run away, leaving three beautiful girls sitting at the table and forcing them to come out here?" she asked

« previous 1 3 4 5 6