High School~RP!! discussion

Classes > Art

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kat ~on_my_own...~ (omigoshomigoshmigosh) | 176 comments Mod
Lindsey walked in sighing softly. She walked to one of the empty tables and sat down, pulling out her sketchbook.

Kristine walked in and glared at Lindsey. She tossed her head and walked to the highest table.

message 3: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh walked into the class, completely miserable, but hid it under a smile. He had a study hall this period, but the teacher had asked him and one of his friends to come model for the class so they could practice drawing people. He noticed Kristine and Lindsey, and groaned inwardly. This was going to be a long period.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire walked in and sat next to Kristine, smiling happily

message 5: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) The teacher had Josh and his friend sit back to back on stools, facing the class, and then she had them start sketching. Josh ended having to face Safire and Kristine, and just stared at the wall behind them.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire looked at him "What? No hi?"

message 7: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "Hi." He forced the word out, faking a smile, and tried to stay still as the class started drawing, talking amongst themselves.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire began to sketch a bird, and smiled at her job. She looked at Kristine's picture

message 9: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((Is Kat here?))

message 10: by Chelsea Denisse (last edited Feb 23, 2012 12:16PM) (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) ((I dont think so..:( ))

message 11: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((Awww...darn))

Josh just sat staring at the wall like the teacher told him to. He hated having everyone's eyes on him, especially after the day's events, but he just dealt with it, knowing he'd have to face Kristine at some point.

message 12: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine smiled and began to sketch, and then giggled. She whispered something to Safire. "I'm so excited." She giggled again and smiled at Josh.

Lindsey sighed and kept sketching.

message 13: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh tried not to gag when she smiled at him. He glanced around, not moving his head, but he couldn't see Lindsey from where he was sitting.

message 14: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine giggled and turned to Safire.

Lindsey sighed, looking at her piece. ((http://www.google.com/imgres?q=pretty...)) She frowned and flipped to a new page, obviously not satisfied.

message 15: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh sat and stared at the wall, bored out of his mind. The teacher had wanted some students to sketch him and his friend, and some were, but he was still bored. With nothing else to do, he started talking to his friend about sports.

message 16: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine frowned and rolled her eyes.

((Should we start some drama or skip to the end of school?))

message 17: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((Well I don't know how much drama you can start in Art...maybe we should just skip to the end of school, and Kristine kinda...throwing herself all over Josh?))

Josh ignored her and kept talking to his friend, the only one who seemed interested in talking to him.

message 18: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

((haha that rhymes XD okay :D wait, but kristine and brianna and safire are going shopping...))

The bell finally rang. Lindsey leaped to her feet and ran out, accidently leaving her sketchbook behind.

Kristine got to her feet and strutted over to Josh. "Hey I heard you and I were on a date tonight." She said, throwing in a wink.

message 19: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) He shrugged. "I didn't hear that." He glanced around, wanting to apologize to Lindsey, but saw that she was gone, and her sketchbook was lying at her spot.

message 20: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine rolled her eyes. "Oh please." She said. "What time?"

Lindsey stood outside the door, her heartbeat stopping. Kristine and Josh are going.. out? Wait... why do I even care?!

message 21: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh picked up his backpack and slung it over one shoulder. He knew the drill with these three. Whenever they got a new guy, they always went out shopping to celebrate, then during the date they were constantly texting and updating eachother. "What time do you think you'll get done shopping?" He sighed.

message 22: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

"Um... maybe 4?" Kristine suggested with a giggle. "Will that work for you?"

message 23: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) He groaned inwardly. He hoped he could get a chance to talk to Lindsey before she left. She had been at the table during lunch when Safire had forced him into this deal, so maybe she could understand. "Sure, I"ll be at your house at 4:30." He said, grabbing Lindsey's sketchbook and starting to walk out.

message 24: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine frowned. "Fine." She said smoothly. "See you there." She whipped out her phone and texted Brianna. Where are you?! I'm on a date at 4:30!!! SQUEE!!!! I need a ride to the mall!!!

Lindsey slowly retreated as she heard footsteps and ran outside.

message 25: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh walked out of the room, and saw Lindsey dissapear outside. He glanced back to make sure Kristine was busy, then sprinted after Lindsey.

(( switch to outside on the grounds?))

message 26: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

((yeah I'm in the front yard :D))

message 27: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((kk))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalya came in, pushing open the doors, and sat in a seat beside Bree. She slipped out her sketchbook.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalya looked over at her. "Hi!" she grinned, her face sunny and cheerful. "I'm Natalya." She stuck out her hand.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Pleasure to know you, Bree," Natalya grinned.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalya laughed softly before noticing her drawing. "Hey, that's impressive!"

((Gotta go for a little while.))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm still in the process of learning to draw like that," Natalya admitted with a sheepish smile. "But this art class will help."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really? How awesome!" Natalya said as she opened her sketchbook.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're welcome," Natalya smiled before starting to draw.

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 22, 2013 10:41AM) (new)

Natalya started drawing a picture of herself, just to see if she was getting better at drawing.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalya drew quickly but carefully, drawing in the hair before adding in the facial features.