High School~RP!! discussion

Classes > Lockers

Comments Showing 1-50 of 210 (210 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Where all Characters start at: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&...

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire opened her locker getting some necessities, the hallways were empty as she was the only one there, she sighed as she looked in the mirror in her locker getting a brush from a top shelf and brushing her blonde hair as good as she could

message 3: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Brianna squealed. "SAFIRE!!!" She yelled, running towards her.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire smiled and waved slightly "Whats up Brianna?"

message 5: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Brianna grinned. "Guess what?! I got the cutest dress last night! It was my sisters. Its vintage."

message 6: by Chelsea Denisse (last edited Feb 15, 2012 03:03PM) (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire smirked "Cool! I totally need a new dress"

message 7: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) ((Oh and by the way, is there a principle? Because my other charrie, Lilah, is in the office since she's new..))

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) ((um, not yet I can play it if you want))

message 9: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) ((oh. cool :D please?))

Brianna laughed. "You can have it after I worn it once. Hey is shopping still on today?"

Lucas walked in nervously, as always. He saw the 'popular crowd' and immediatly steered away.

message 10: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire nodded "Oh yeah totally, and thanks"

message 11: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh walked down the hall, and opened his locker, which was close by Safire's.

message 12: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire looked over at him and smiled

message 13: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) He smiled back. "Hey Safire, Brianna." He said.

message 14: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire nodded "Hey Josh"

message 15: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Brianna nodded. "Welcome" She turned to Josh. "Hey Josh. What up?"

message 16: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) He shrugged. "Not much. Did you get the English last night?"

message 17: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kat ~on_my_own...~ (omigoshomigoshmigosh) | 176 comments Mod
Kristine walked in and headed over to Safire and Brianna. "Hey girlies!" She said. She winked at Josh. "Heyy."

Lindsey followed in after her but headed a completely different direction.

message 18: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire smiled "Hey Kristine"

message 19: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Brianna nodded. "Yeah, I guess. It was so annoying." She rolled her eyes and smiled at Kristine. "Hey!"

Lucas opened his locker, trying to hide his face behind the door.

message 20: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire smiled and then looked at the hiding Lucas curiously

message 21: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh smiled, but it wasn't a real smile. "Hi Kristine." He spotted Lindsey, and he was about to call to her, but he lost sight of her in the hallway of crowded people. Oh well, he'd just talk to her later.

message 22: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine nodded. "Hey." She looked behind her. "Please tell me she isn't behind me." She added, scanning the hallway.

message 23: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire looked confused "Who?"

message 24: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) "Who?" Brianna asked.

Lucas sighed and took out his books. He turned away, slamming his locker door, and ran down to homeroom.

Lilah walked in the hallways, scanning the crowd.

message 25: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "Lindsey?" He asked. "No, she's over there somewhere." He motioned in the general direction.

message 26: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

"Thank god." Kristine sighed, opening her locker. "She is so annoying. She's been following me around all morning." She put her voice to a high pitched impression. "Kristine will this dress look good on me? Or should I wear the skirt?" She rolled her eyes. "Anyways, who's the new girl?"

Lindsey watched her sister and her friends from behind her locker.

message 27: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Brianna rolled her eyes and took out her books. "I have no idea." She added, looking at the new girl too.

Lilah glanced at the group of kids that were all chatting next to a locker and sighed. She looked for her locker.

message 28: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "There's a new girl?" Josh asked, feeling slightly sorry for Lindsey, but he didn't show it.

message 29: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) ((g2g :( Bye!))

message 30: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire chuckled slightly, though felt quilty for doing so then looked at Lilah "I dont know"

message 31: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) ((last post!))

"Yeah over there." Brianna jerked her thumb.

Lilah tensed, seeing the signal.

message 32: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh looked at who they were pointing at. "Oh, her. I was wondering who she was, anyone know her name?" he asked, wondering how he could go up and introduce himself and make her feel welcome.

message 33: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire looked at her curiously but then shrugged

((bye!))

message 34: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

"Yeah. Her hair is nice but her I don't like her boots." Kristine said, looking critically at them. "Or her top."

Lindsey sighed and got out her books.

((Warning if you didn't find out already, but Kristine is really mean with comments.))

message 35: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((bye!))

Josh looked at Kristine. "Do you know?"

message 36: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) ((lol))

Safire shrugged "Her boots are ok" she said "And her top is unique" she said defending her

message 37: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((I'm prepared))

"I think she looks fine." Josh said, knowing what he said had no weight in the matter of 'judging the new girl' but he tried to be friends with everyone.

message 38: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine shrugged. "Whatever." She turned back to her locker, glaring at Lindsey through her mirror which was hanging on the door.

Lindsey paled and walked over to the new girl, the only thing that her feet allowed her to do.

message 39: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Lilah looked at Lindsey, startled. "Um, hello."

Brianna watched the new girl. "She's okay." She finally decided.

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 15, 2012 09:14PM) (new)

Yacova walked down the hallway and saw the popular group. "Hi," she said nervously as she carefully took off her backpack.

message 41: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh saw Lindsey walk over to the new girl, and decided it was the perfect time to go say hi. He walked over to the two of them and said to the new girl, "Hey welcome to hell in the third demenion!" He looked at her surprised face. "I'm kidding. I'm Josh."

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 5 comments Mandy walked coolly to her locker and dumped a few books in it. She had boldly streaked her dark hair a deep blood red not giving a damn to the school-code. She wondered if the 'populars' in this school would be as annoying as in her earlier school. Oh,well I can deal with them anyway- she thought.

message 43: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine stared at Yacova and turned, not awknoledging her at all. She glared at the new girl, Josh, and Lindsey

Lindsey looked up startled. "Oh um... I uh..." She dropped her books. Turning pink she picked them all up and ran to homeroom.

message 44: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh watched her go. He didn't mean to make anyone uncomfortable. The first bell rang, and Josh hurried up too walk with Kristine to their first class.

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 16, 2012 09:35AM) (new)

Yacova peeked in her backpack then quickly zipped it back up, but left a little bit unzipped so air could circulate. Her palms were sweating. She didn't even notice that the girls had ignored her. She opened a pocket in her backpack and took out a mini-mirror. She looked in it and frowned, then combed her fingers through her hair, trying to accentuate her side-swept bangs.

message 46: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh saw Yacova, and called out to her. "Hey, we're going to be late for class!"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Yacova looked up, startled. She sighed at her hair as she put her mirror back in her pack and rushed to class.

message 48: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh looked around. What was with people today? It seemed like no one wanted to talk to him.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Things were too silent for Yacova's comfort so she decided to change that. She looked to Josh, "hi," she said kind of awkwardly.

message 50: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "Hi Yacova." He said, glad someone would talk to him. "How's your day today?"

« previous 1 3 4 5