High School~RP!! discussion

Town > The Restaurant

Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kat ~on_my_own...~ (omigoshomigoshmigosh) | 176 comments Mod
Kristine walked in. "Table for two." She ordered the hostess.

message 3: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh walked in behind Kristine, wincing as they did so. This place was nice, and he hoped she wasn't going to make him pay the full bill for whatever they did end up getting, because if so, his wallet was going to hurt.

message 4: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine grabbed his arm and dragged him to the table. She sat down and their waitress appeared. ((http://www.google.com/imgres?q=pretty...)) "One Fuji water please!" Kristine requested perkily.

message 5: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) The waitress turned to Josh. "Water's fine." He said. She nodded, and left, leaving him alone with Kristine. 'And the fun beings He thought sarcastically as he turned to face her.

message 6: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine smiled. "So... Josh." She began. "What do you think of Lindsey?"

message 7: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) That surprised him. "W...What?" He asked, a little shaken by the question.

message 8: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

"Just tell me." Kristine insisted. "What do you think of her?"

message 9: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh thought for a moment, and choose his words carefully. "She's kind, talented, always helps anyone that asks her, takes care of others before herself, hardly ever gives herself the credit deserves, and she'll always talk with anyone if they need it."

message 10: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine narrowed her eyes.
((g2g))

message 11: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((bye!))

Josh looked at her uncomfortably, like he'd said something wrong.

message 12: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine quickly switched to a smile. "That all?" She asked sweetly.

message 13: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) No. "Yeah," He said, wanting to get this conversation off of Lindsey.

message 14: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine giggle-nodded as the waitress came back with the waters and two menues. "Here you go ma'am and good sir." She said crisply. She left. Kristine rolled her eyes and dantily sipped her water. "So, waddya going to get?" She asked.

message 15: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) He shrugged and looked at the menu.

message 16: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine rolled her eyes. Gawd are boys this quiet?!

message 17: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "I don't know, I don't really have a preference." he said, just to filence the silence.

message 18: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine sighed. "I'm getting a salad."

message 19: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh looked at the menu. "And I'll get a sandwich."

message 20: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine nodded in satisfaction.

message 21: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) The waiter came back and they ordered. He took the menu's away, and Josh was left to talk to Krisine.

message 22: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine sighed. "so anything new?"

message 23: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) He shook his head. "Not really."

message 24: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine raised an eyebrow "Really...

message 25: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) He nodded slowly. "Yeah, nothing new since two days ago." Which was the last time she'd asked him this.

message 26: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine shrugged, annoyed. He is so not easy to talk to. She smiled sweetly, and kept talking. "So... what's your favorite band?" As if I don't know. Just trying to keep up the conversation

message 27: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "The Beatles." Josh said distractidly. He was more into older music, mixed with a few newer artists. But Kristine already knew that, so he wasn't quite sure why she had asked. "What about you?" He returned the question, knowing she'd do most of the talking for him.

message 28: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

"Ohmiigod so I was recently into Queen because Bohemian Rhapsody is SUCH a good song, but then I liked Glee because you know, Rachel Barry is SO good of a singer. I guess I can like Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, and even Blink182, but right now I am SO into One Direction, and I know that all the girls like them and whatever, but seriously? They're so amazing and they just know what to say! And seriously? I can just dance to What Makes You Beautiful, it's SUCH an amazing song! And!!"

She paused to take a breath.

((KAT! Long time no chat!))

message 29: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((Yeah! Where have you been?))

Josh nodded, somewhat interested as she talked about Queen, which was a good band. Glee...his opinion about that show depended on the episode, it was so over the place. At the mention of One Direction, he resisted the urge to groan. Those five guys had talent, that was true, and they were good singers, but the fangirls were just annoying. Let the guys be! But he didn't say any of that.

message 30: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

((Oh, busy xD lol))

Kristine examined his facial expressions on the mention of each band, and decided to change the subject. "So then. Um, what's your favorite book?" She asked.

message 31: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) ((This is from Safire's house, lol. Kat~omigoshmoigoshmigosh, read the post by me that says about the IM thing.))

message 32: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh thought for a moment before answering. "Probably the Inheritanace series." He said with a nod. Eragon, Saphira, and the whole of Alagaësia.

message 33: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

((kk! :D))

"Cool" Kristine said, bored. She had never even heard of the series. ((omg I <3 the book Eragon! :D)) She glanced at her phone, which had just vibrated. She fired a new text.

Kristine: It's okay. I'll win him over tho.

She stared back at Josh as the check came.

message 34: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

((we should wrap up the date so that we can create more drama at school. Did you hear about the new drama idea?))

message 35: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((Yeah, let's do that.))

Josh paid for the check, and stood up. "We should probably get home, there's school tomorrow." He said lamely, in an effort to get out.

message 36: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

"Fine." Kristine got up too. "Later then." She hesitated, but then just left.

((skip 2 school time?))

message 37: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((Sure.))

"See ya." Josh said, and blew out a breath as she left. He was finally free, for now.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooke burst into the resturant, breathing hard and letting the door shut by itself. She made her way back behind the counter, and dumped her backpack in a corner. Tying her apron messily around her, she straightened her clothing.

message 39: by ♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Jared sat in a corner booth, idly stirring his Diet Coke with his straw, staring out the window.
His grandparents had gone over to another couple a few tables away that they knew, and were chatting up a storm with them.
He sighed.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooke was finished with her attire and had helped several customers when she noticed the boy sitting in the back. She tried to remember if he had ordered anything but didn't think he had. Shrugging, she stepped from behind the counter and made her way over to him, plastering a waitress smile on her face.

message 41: by ♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Jared looked up as a waitress, a different one than the one that had gotten him his drink, came towards him. He straightened up from stirring his drink as she came to the table.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um..I saw that you didn't order yet." She said shyly. "Do you know what you want? I can get it for you. I mean.. that's my job and all..uh.." She twisted her apron skirt in her hands. Why am I shy all of a sudden?

message 43: by ♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Oh...yeah," Jared said as if remembering. He glanced at his menu which was unopened next to him, "I really didn't get any ideas yet," he said, opening the menu and scanning it real quick, "My grandparents are chatting and they haven't ordered yet, so I was going to wait till they did."
He glanced up. "Is that ok?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooke looked over her shoulder at the two old couples chatting quietly. "Yeah. Yeah it's fine." She started backing away towards the counter. "Just call when you want to order." Turning around, she nearly ran back behind the counter. Sliding down the wall beside her backpack she held her head in her hands. What is wrong with me? Why am I so shy lately?

message 45: by ♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Jared watched her go, and then got up and went over to his grandparents.
"Hey, are you guys ready to order?" he asked, and they said yes, said goodbye to their friends, and then went back to their table and started looking at their menus.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Aunt Fallen would be ashamed of my attitude right now. Standing up, she took a deep breath. I. Can. Do this! Looking at the boy and his grandparents, the thought of going over there still made her feel exposed.

message 47: by ♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Jared saw the girl come out of the back of the restaurant, and waved to catch her attention, and then grinned as he gestured at his grandparents sitting next to him at the booth.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooke saw the boy wave at her and bit her lip. Taking another deep breath, she made her way over. Getting her notebook and pen out, she looked up at the boy's grandparents, ready.

message 49: by ♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Jared glanced over his menu one last time as his grandparents ordered, and then as the girl turned to him, he put it down and smiled politely.
"I'd like the bacon cheeseburger with extra bacon, and the side of potato chips," he said.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Got it." Brooke grinned as she tucked the note pad into her pocket. "It'll just be a few minutes." As she walked back to the front, she thought to herself, That wasn't so bad.

« previous 1 3