High School~RP!! discussion

Town > The Park

Comments Showing 1-50 of 110 (110 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Where people go for peace: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&...

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Linda sighed as she closed her eyes, sitting underneath the shade of a tree. her legs were bent her arms crossed over her knees.

message 3: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Lilah glared at her watched, tapping her foot on her skateboard impatiently. She was sitting on the bench, her body curved into a sideways "u" as she looked around, her dark hair falling into her eyes. She swore under her breath when the five minute mark went by. "He's late." She muttered, flipping her phone open to text Brian.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Hey," Jared said, gliding over on his skateboard.

message 5: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Lilah looked up, an annoyed expression on her face, and then brightened when she saw that it was Jared. "You board?" She said interestedly, staring at his skateboard.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Yeah," Jared grinned, coming to a stop and flipping his board up into his hands, sitting down next to her.

message 7: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) "Awesome!" Lilah grinned, fingering her own board.

Brian appeared next to her, holding his phone to her ear. Loud music played as she jumped a foot in the air and turned, scowling. "Brian! You jerk!" She slapped him in the arm, glaring at him, and crossed her arms. "You're ten minutes late."

"Sorry about that." He ran a hand through his hair sheepishly before turning to Jared. "Oh hey, I'm Brian."

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Hey," Jared smiled friendly, tucking his board under his arm and shaking the boy's hand, "I'm Jared."

message 9: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) "Nice to meet you." Brian smiled and then turned around. "I came with a girl I met this morning, Sam." He scanned the park looking for her.

"A girl? " Lilah asked interestedly scooting closer to him with a raised eyebrow. "You actually talk to someone at school?"

message 10: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Wow, imagine that," Jared laughed, "Interaction still does happen!"

message 11: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) "I know." Lilah rolled her eyes. "Social networking hasn't taken over the world just yet." She laughed.

Brian scowled, but there was a twinkle in amusement in his eyes. "Okay, I know I'm not the most social-est person in the world, but Clint was hitting on her."

Lilah's eyes went stormy as she glared at the ground. "Clint? The player dude?" She asked.

message 12: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Who's Clint?" Jared asked, totally lost.

message 13: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 28 comments ((You here?))

message 14: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) ((yeah, come rp! :D))

"He's this total player at our school." Lilah rolled her eyes, still looking furious. She relaxed slightly when Brian nudged her and then shook her head. "Yeah well...."

Brian nodded. "They go way back." He said, wincing when she slapped him. "Anyways, where'd Sam go?" He looked around, mystified.

message 15: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 28 comments "Right here," Sam answered quietly.

message 16: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Brian smiled at her. "Oh there you are. Guys, this is Sam. She's new here. Sam, this is my friend Lilah and her friend Jared." He pointed to them in turn, and then turned back to Sam.

Lilah smiled, brushing her black hair out of her face. "Nice to meet you Sam. I'm Lilah." She held out a hand. "Where did you move from?" She asked curiously.

message 17: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Hey Sam," Jared smiled at her, "I'm new as well."

message 18: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 28 comments Sam smiled at them both and shook Lilah's hand. "Isle of Man," she answered softly.

message 19: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Cool! Texas for me," Jared laughed, "Although I don't have the accent."

message 20: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 28 comments Sam smiled lightly. "Unfortunately, I do,"

message 21: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Lilah grinned. "Yeah, but the accent is pretty awesome." She admitted. "I've always wanted an accent went I was younger, but I sucked at it." She smiled at the memory. "You should see my sister do a British accent though. She's so boss at it, I think she's half British herself."

"I can second both of those." Brian smiled slightly. "Lilah used to prance around all the time trying every single type of accent." He shuddered at the memory of her trying to copy Hugh Jackman's Australian one. "But her sister's great at all of them. Lilah must be the odd one out." He dodged her fist, grinning.

message 22: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 28 comments Sam laughed lightly. "I would like to meet your sister. We could compare accents. Real and fake,"

message 23: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "I can do a wicked Russian," Jared grinned, "I love trying out accents."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalya walked into the park, looking down at her text-messaging device in her hand. She was having fun text-messaging the Undertaker, who was sitting in an alley in the streets. She looked up once to sit on a bench among some plants, and from there, her thumbs began to go to town with typing another text message.

message 25: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Lilah laughed. "Yeah, you lot should come over some time." Then she frowned, quickly changing her words. "I mean, we can meet up at the cafe or something. Or maybe here. This could be our hangout spot." She smiled, and then glanced over, noticing Natalya sitting down.

Brian glanced over his shoulder, following Lilah's gaze. "We should go say hi." He said unconvincingly. Lilah rolled her eyes, muttering "You are so shy," and walked over, sticking out a hand. "Hey!"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalya looked up quickly from her device. She set it down and stood to shake Lilah's hand warmly. "Hey!" she greeted brightly, always loving to meet new people. "I'm Natalya Neidhart," she introduced herself.

message 27: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 28 comments Sam laughed as Lilah walked away. "She is very... interesting,"

message 28: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "The wrestler?" Jared perked up, recognizing her name.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalya heard Jared. "Yeeaah!" she stretched the word with a big grin on her face. "That's me!"

message 30: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Cool!" Jared grinned, "I met Kane earlier today. Is there like a wrestling meet here or something?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 15, 2013 12:46PM) (new)

"Really? You met Kane?" Natalya was thrilled. "Oh, uh, no, I don't recall hearing anything about any wrestling meets." She laughed. "We all just moved here, Kane and the Undertaker and I."

message 32: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Whoa, that's cool!" Jared laughed, "And yeah...he was in the mall with some friends from school."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah, so that's where Kane is....if he's still there," Natalya grinned. She picked up her text-messaging device. "I autta get a hold of him and see if he's been behaving himself. I've been messaging the Undertaker, so at least I know he's staying out of trouble."

message 34: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "He's actually at some girl named Skyla's house," Jared said, glancing back at Lilah.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, okay." Natalya quickly sent back another message to the Undertaker. "Well, then he must be having a good time. I'd love to go over there, only I don't know where it is, and I certainly wouldn't want to intrude." She smirked.

message 36: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "I think, if he's moved here, you'll see him eventually," Jared smiled.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalya laughed. "So true, so true. Oh, I don't believe I got your name...." she pointed at him.

message 38: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Jared," Jared grinned.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you, Jared," Natalya smiled.

message 40: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Same," Jared smiled.

((Hey wanna make a one on one?))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, sure!))

"Perhaps since I can't get Kane, I can always get the Undertaker over here," Natalya smiled, her fingers moving as she began to text. "At least I'll have one brother here."

message 42: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) ((Coolio! XD))

"Whoa, wait? They're your brothers???" Jared's eyes grew wide.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalya laughed. "Oh, sorry, no, they're not my real brothers. I just adopted them as my brothers."

((Wanna make it or me?))

message 44: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) ((You can make it...XD))

Jared laughed. "That's what he did to Saf," he said, "He adopted her as his sister as well!"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay. XD))

"Really?" Natalya's eyes were wide. "Wow....that Kane is such a sweetheart." She finished and sent her text to the Undertaker.

message 46: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "I suppose...under that freaky mask," Jared laughed.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalya chuckled. "Before you know it, he'll have the whole entire town as one big, happy family."

message 48: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Yeah right," Jared rolled his eyes.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalya laughed and smirked. "Well, the Undertaker can be freaky himself even if he doesn't wear a mask. He's rather dark, so don't be surprised if you feel nervous when you meet him."

message 50: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Lilah laughed. "Oh, I'm Lilah by the way." She said quickly when she realized she didn't introduce herself. "It's nice to meet you Natalya! Can I call you Nat? Or Talya? Or...." She pondered more nicknames. "Maybe.. Lya?" She finally rolled her eyes. "You know what? Never mind."

Brian smiled at Sam. "You mean Lilah? Yeah she is interesting. She's nice... unless she doesn't like you...." He watched her and then turned back to Sam. "We should go introduce ourselves."

« previous 1 3