High School~RP!! discussion

Town > Mall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 547 (547 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Where girls go to shop, and where they drag their boyfriends: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&...

message 2: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kat ~on_my_own...~ (omigoshomigoshmigosh) | 176 comments Mod
"LET'S GO!" Kristine said, charging.

message 3: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

((skip to the end, i'm really excited for the date!))

message 4: by Chelsea Denisse (last edited Mar 04, 2012 11:31AM) (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire took the girls to all the stores so Kristine and Brianna and her could pick out all they wanted, when they were done she turned to Kristine "Excited?"

message 5: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

"YES YES YES YES YES YES!" Kristine squealed, buying five ethousand things. "GOT TO GO BYE!"

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire waved goodbye

message 7: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine laughed.

((I guess Safire and Brianna can talk when Julia gets on?))

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) ((yeah))

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire looked at Brianna and grinned "They are such a cute couple. Now all we have to do is make sure Josh doesnt talk to Lindsay"

message 10: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) Brianna nodded. "Totally. Let's lure Lindsey here or something. We need to set this straight for Kristine. Or should we do this at school tomorrow?"

message 11: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire looked around "School. We wouldn't want poor Lindsay crying in front of everyone. At least at school, everyone know how much a loser she is" she giggled.

message 12: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) "BRILLient!" Brianna grinned. "Spoken like a true alpha!"

message 13: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire smirked truimphantly "That's how I became alpha is it not?" she grinned "Want to come over to my house?"

message 14: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) "Sure!" Brianna gushed.

message 15: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire grinned and began to walk towards her car "Come on then"

message 16: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) "Coming!" Brianna chirped.

((RP at your house?))

message 17: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) ((Yeah))

message 18: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire walked in with the others.

Alex looked around.

Krisitne looked at the clothes in the stores longingly.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane looked around the huge mall.

message 20: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Ok," Sky said, digging into her pocket and pulling out her credit card and holding it up in between her two fingers, "What should we do first?"

"I want to check out the sports area," Jared said, already catching sight of a skateboarding poster.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"That sounds good," Kane said.

message 22: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "What are you into?" Jared asked, not hearing the whole wrestling talk.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wrestling, especially." Kane walked over to Jared and Skyla.

message 24: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire smiled happily ignoring all the looks for boys she was getting and looked up at Lucas "What do you like?"

Alex grinned as he looked around.

message 25: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Wow. I'm leaving then," Sky said, walking over to Safire.

"Cool," Jared said, folding his arms, "I took judo, karate, and tai kwon do."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmmm," Kane said thoughtfully. "Want to go one on one with me in a wrestling match?" he teased.

message 27: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Nah," Jared said with a grin, "I wouldn't want to hurt you."

"Hey," Sky said, slinging an arm around Saf, "Man I am not hanging around them, they're going all macho manly about fists and sports..."

message 28: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire turned to her and laughed softly.

Kristine looked over at them and rolled her eyes "He was right through, we are getting a lot of attention"

Alex smiled and took Ari's hand.

message 29: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Which is why we should live this up!" Sky grinned mischievously.

message 30: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Yeah, well," Jared shrugged, "I don't really want to, ok?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"You kidding?" Kane said. "I wouldn't want to hurt you. Don't be too quick to think you can take down a wrestler. Some wrestlers know karate."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane laughed. "It wouldn't be proper to do it in the mall, anyway. We would get more attention than ever." He started walking towards the sports area. "You coming?"

message 33: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "You bet!" Jared said, keeping stride with Kane.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane walked into the sports area with him, and he made a beeline straight for the wrestling section.

message 35: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Dude, are you like single minded or something?" Jared asked, running his finger along the edge of a snowboard.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"I love wrestling the best," Kane shrugged as he looked at the wrestling stuff. Some of the stuff had pictures of him. "I can't help myself."

message 37: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Yeah, I can see," Jared said, noticing a poster of Kane.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 13, 2012 04:58PM) (new)

Kane smiled proudly as he looked at the poster of himself. In the poster, he was standing with his hands raised, and he had made them into claws, like he was some scary monster. His masked face looked tough and mean.

Kane then walked over to look at the other stuff. "I do like other sports, though, like football."

message 39: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Why is it always football?" Jared moaned, rolling his eyes.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know, I figured all other men liked football," Kane said. "Besides, it's not only wrestling and football that I like."

message 41: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Well here's one that doesn't," Jared said with a shrug, "It's just not my thing...it's so atypical."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"What sport do you like?" Kane asked as he browsed the different posters.

message 43: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Martial arts," Jared replied, "It's more practical. Wrestling is ok, but you can't exactly kill someone by wrestling them to death."

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 13, 2012 05:40PM) (new)

Kane nodded. "That's true. Martial arts, however, can do more damage. I've learned a bunch of martial arts myself along with wrestling."

message 45: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Sweet," Jared grinned, glad to be talking about his thing, and then he glanced around the store. "So.." he said, still seeing the girls standing around and talking, "What now?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"We can go back to the girls if we're all done here," Kane said.

message 47: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Well, they're just talking," Jared made a face, "That really isn't my thing."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Getting lost in the mall would be more fun, I must admit," Kane smirked.

message 49: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "So lets get lost then," Jared grinned.

((I g2g))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sounds great," Kane grinned. "Let's go."

((Same here. Bye!))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11