Books on the Nightstand discussion

Podcast Episode Discussions > Episode 167 -- BOTNS Meetup

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So for those of us who do not live in New England and are in the Chicagoland area is there any interest in having our own BOTNS meetup? Ok, Ann and Michael probably won't be there, but after reading the show notes to this week's podcast I thought it would be nice to meet like-minded folks in the general vicinity.
I'm out in McHenry county, and my local indie, Read Between the Lynes in Woodstock is hosting an event with David Finch, the author of The Journal of Best Practices: A Memoir of Marriage, Asperger Syndrome, and One Man's Quest to Be a Better Husband on Friday, Feb.24. I'll be there and if anyone else is interested in attending let me know.

Anderson's in Naperville also has some great events that would be a good excuse for a meetup.

message 2: by Ann (new)

Ann (akingman) | 2097 comments Mod
Great idea!

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy | 463 comments Suzanne wrote: "So for those of us who do not live in New England and are in the Chicagoland area is there any interest in having our own BOTNS meetup? Ok, Ann and Michael probably won't be there, but after readi..."

I sure wish I lived in Chicagoland. I guess some people jokingly call Iowa City a western subarb because we get a lot of students from the Chicago area... But keep posting events if you see them, it is an easy weekend trip I may be able to make sometime.

message 4: by Jay (new)

Jay Bullman I live in Grayslake and would love to do that but Friday nights are a little tough for me to get away.

message 5: by Connie (new)

Connie B (connievb) | 7 comments I can't make that event, but I'd definitely be interested in a meetup. I'm near O'Hare.