The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2) The Power of Six question

Sarah or Six?
Ala Ala Feb 15, 2012 04:55AM
Sarah or Six? I say Six! She rocks!!!!

SIX!!! Sarah is a jerk! She turned Four and Sam in!

Six!!!!! <3 Six!

Sarah betrayed John. There's no way I could ever trust her again. Six all the way!!

Six! She's prettier...Sarah's too lovey dovey ;(

I did like Sarah in the first book, but then she turned them in! Even after John explained why it wouldnt be a good idea to do so! I was sooo mad! But i think they will end up being together because John loves her a lot and Sam likes Six...

Totally six!!!!!!! She is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely Six, that chick can handle a gun!

SIX! Sorry, but Sarah is a b****, excuse my language. I cant believe what Sarah did.

I was Sarah, and still am, but turning John in?!?!?!?!?! Why?!?!

Six...Sarah betrayed them while John was totally pining for her.

And Six is soooo much more cooler!

Six fo sure! Sarah......i'm surprised the mogs haven't shoved her in a bag and beat the crap out of it!

I cannot remember why Sarah betrayed John but I remember she did not do it happily and was kind of forced to do it. I have never really liked her character but I think we might be surprised by her. She may still redeem herself if she can get over her jealousy too. Six is great. I hope she will realise the way Sam feels about her.
By the way, anyone knows when next book is out? I don't want to miss it. I guess it is time for a quick re-read in the mean time.

Six. I want Sarah to be killed by the mogs.

Six, of course! She's amazing. She's strong, and know how to fight.

I actually think Six should be with Sam. But I don't really like Sarah with Four. Not trying to be mean, but I kind of hope Sarah just ends up dying in the war somehow.

P.S. NINE RULES!

Cassidy I agree: Six and Sam are adorable, but yeah Sarah is kind of distracting for John. AND YES NINE DOES RULE :D
Dec 17, 2013 07:06AM · flag

Six, of course. For me, it aint anything to choose between!

Keep reading guys all will be revealed. This was my least favorites of the books.Rise of Nine is great and I am in the middle of the fall of five.

Six

six!! sarah called the cops on john!

Six!!! Totally six!!!
I wonder if she has a name though
I mean even though John is number four
mostly everybody calls him John right?

Nabeela oh thanks!
:)
Maren Elizabeth....that's a rare name. But it's cool
thanks
...more
Nov 11, 2013 08:36AM

@ Reagan
Ur totally right!!! Team Six all the way!!!

What about the guy they meet in the cave? Number 10?

Neither. I think they're both bitches.