Horror Leisure Book Club! discussion

Free Signed Book! :)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nate (new)

Nate Kenyon (nate_kenyon) | 30 comments Hi everyone--I'm running a special promotion right now--anyone who buys a copy of my new thriller, THE REACH, through Amazon and forwards the confirmation email to nate@natekenyon.com will receive a FREE--that's totally FREE--autographed copy of my award-winning first novel, BLOODSTONE. I'll even pick up the shipping!

Why am I doing this? Well, I want to land THE REACH on some top lists on Amazon in order to get it in front of new readers, and I want more people on Goodreads to check out my work. I'm a new writer and I need readers! So won't you help me out?

THE REACH is a suspense thriller about a girl who holds an explosive secret--a secret that just might change the world. And she'll kill to keep it. A reviewer described it by saying "if Michael Crichton wrote King's Firestarter, this might be the result."

Publishers Weekly just gave THE REACH a starred review, calling it "superb" and saying it would "leave readers breathless."

BLOODSTONE was a Bram Stoker Award Finalist, P&E Novel of the Year Award winner, and Five Star bestseller, and won raves from places everywhere, including PW, Library Journal, Fangoria Magazine, About.com, and many more.

So what do you need to do? It's simple:

1.) Order THE REACH on Amazon here:

http://www.amazon.com/Reach-Leisure-F...

2.) Forward your Amazon confirmation email to me at nate@natekenyon.com

3.) Let me know your mailing address, and how you would like your book signed (to you, to someone else, or just a generic signature)

4.) Wait for your free book to arrive! Again, I'll even cover the cost of shipping it to you. :)

That's it. But hurry--the promotion only lasts until the end of the week (or until I go bankrupt... :). And thanks to all of you for your support of me and my work. I couldn't do it without you.

All my best,
Nate

PS--A signed book makes a great holiday gift too! I'm just saying... :)

message 2: by Ravenskya (new)

Ravenskya  (ravenskya) Booo for those of us who already bought it!

Just kidding... love your work

message 3: by Ravenskya (new)

Ravenskya  (ravenskya) Me too

message 4: by Nate (new)

Nate Kenyon (nate_kenyon) | 30 comments Hi Kristen and Kathy--sorry!!! :) I wish I could send every single reader something special--if I could afford it I would in a heartbeat. Tell you what--if you want, email me at nate@natekenyon.com and I'll email you back with the first few chapters from my next novel, THE BONE FACTORY--or, if you prefer, a sneak preview of my dark sci fi novella PRIME, coming from Apex Books this summer. How's that? :)

Oh, and like I said above, even if you have a copy of THE REACH already, an extra copy from Amazon, combined with a free copy of BLOODSTONE signed to someone special? That would make for a pretty snazzy holiday gift... :)

message 5: by Ravenskya (new)

Ravenskya  (ravenskya) Ohhh... I'll take the sneak peak since I already read bloodstone - I emailed you as soon as I finished it back a few months ago. I have some books I have to review for a site then I'll finally get to start "the reach"... can't wait!

message 6: by Nate (new)

Nate Kenyon (nate_kenyon) | 30 comments Oh, right! I remember...shoot me another email if you want the sneak peek. :) Thanks for reading!

message 7: by Nate (new)

Nate Kenyon (nate_kenyon) | 30 comments Great--I'll keep an eye out for it. Same offer goes to anyone else on here--just email me for a free sneak peek.

message 8: by Jason (new)

Jason | 65 comments Thanks for giving readers the opportunity!

message 9: by Nate (new)

Nate Kenyon (nate_kenyon) | 30 comments I appreciate your support, Jason.