The ironfey discussion

Meghan > Ash and Meghan Happy Valentines Gift

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karlein (new)

Karlein Kwong (karleinkwong_fantasywriter) | 8 comments Because I love the series so much I decided to dedicate a drawing to Ash and Meghan on this special day <3

http://flabnbone.deviantart.com/art/H...

message 2: by Liz (new)

Liz | 54 comments Mod
did u draw that

message 3: by Karlein (new)

Karlein Kwong (karleinkwong_fantasywriter) | 8 comments Liz wrote: "did u draw that"

yeah, flabnbone and is my deviantart art account :)

message 4: by Liz (new)

Liz | 54 comments Mod
you drew everything on the website? Any way it was really awesome! i can't draw to save my life.

message 5: by Karlein (new)

Karlein Kwong (karleinkwong_fantasywriter) | 8 comments yeah cos I am writing this fantasy novel, and I wanted to design my own characters (I guess, by drawing them, it helps in describe them when writing the book - if that makes sense haha)

message 6: by Liz (new)

Liz | 54 comments Mod
cool!

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments hey kay what is your book about? am making a book its fantasy novel to

message 8: by Liz (new)

Liz | 54 comments Mod
I think it sounds great

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments mt! i want to read it!!!! does it have vampires and such? and gay XD my mom wont let me read that kind of book i read this won book that had gay in it it was called the glacling some thing like that the first book was awesome! the two book ewww! didnt even get to read it

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments i hate it when they put that gross stuff in it they ruin the books -.-

message 11: by Liz (new)

Liz | 54 comments Mod
i know right it is terrible. people don't want that

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments they dont!! if they are going to make it gross and were the ppl well hate it dont write the book!! even how hard we want it!!

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments awww i want a ash!!

message 14: by Liz (new)

Liz | 54 comments Mod
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments hey since ash is maryed and all he does have a son lol i clame him!!!! hehe

message 16: by Liz (new)

Liz | 54 comments Mod
funny

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments his mine!!! lol