Iron Fey Lovers! discussion

Team Ash! > Ash and Meghan Happy Valentines Gift

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karlein (new)

Karlein Kwong (karleinkwong_fantasywriter) | 6 comments Because I love the series so much I decided to dedicate a drawing to Ash and Meghan on this special day <3

http://flabnbone.deviantart.com/art/H...

message 2: by mariebearxx (new)

mariebearxx (mariebear) | 11 comments Have you read An Iron Fey Valentine's Day short story? Sooooooo fluffy. :D

message 3: by Karlein (new)

Karlein Kwong (karleinkwong_fantasywriter) | 6 comments marie wrote: "Have you read An Iron Fey Valentine's Day short story? Sooooooo fluffy. :D"

Not yet cos I want to print it out cos I hate reading from a screen but I ran out of ink t.t

But can't wait to read it AshAshAsh <3

message 4: by mariebearxx (new)

mariebearxx (mariebear) | 11 comments Yeah. But it's just a short story, probably 20 mins of reading from a screen? Anyway, I hope you read it soon. I almost passed out reading the story. Ash is still as gorgeous as he was before. And the story was just romantic....and fluffy. haha. :D

message 5: by Karlein (new)

Karlein Kwong (karleinkwong_fantasywriter) | 6 comments Awwwww I read it . It warmed me up... So cute and I absolutely live ash to bits now - and yes - now I know wotnu mean by the "making u feel fluffy" bit

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 22 comments i loved it!!!!! it makes me feel i want ash!! even more!!!!

message 7: by Booknut (last edited Mar 09, 2012 07:47PM) (new)

Booknut (booknut101) | 6 comments I loved it!!! Go to this link: Valentines Review for my quick review!!

message 8: by Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 684 comments Mod
it was so cute and fluffy!! :)

message 9: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 19 comments OMG I was smiling the whole time I read it! AWWW!! It was so sweet!