Brunei Bookworms at Goodreads discussion

Events > Events under B:READ & Brunei Bookswap

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hazirah (last edited Feb 27, 2012 05:07PM) (new)

Hazirah (hazm8) | 13 comments Hi everyone! Just a promotional post about some events that you bookworms may be interested in :)

Book Meet at Au Lait, Kiulap
Date: Thurs 16th Feb 2012
Venue: Mezzanine Floor/1st Floor, Au Lait, Q-Lap Mall
More info: Event details on Facebook

Book Swap at OGDC, Seria
Date: Sun 11th Mar 2012
Venue: Viewing Gallery, OGDC
More info: Event details on Facebook

Both events are organised under an online community called Brunei Bookswap and a group that aims to promote reading culture in Brunei called B:READ.

Let me know if you have any questions! You can ask or give suggestions at the above links on Facebook as well.

Thank you!

message 2: by Hazirah (new)

Hazirah (hazm8) | 13 comments Belait Bookswap (OGDC, Seria)

Just to update that I've put the event up on the Bookswap group! I wasn't sure whether to recreate the same event on this Bookworms group, as it might seem like spamming :P
http://www.goodreads.com/event/show/2...

If you guys are on Facebook, feel free to add yourself to the event and invite others! :)
http://on.fb.me/belaitbookswap

Hope to see you there!

message 3: by Kiden (new)

Kiden | 35 comments Mod
Hazirah wrote: "Belait Bookswap (OGDC, Seria)

Just to update that I've put the event up on the Bookswap group! I wasn't sure whether to recreate the same event on this Bookworms group, as it might seem like spamm..."

Anything to promote book reading :D

message 4: by Hazirah (new)

Hazirah (hazm8) | 13 comments Thanks! :)

Wondering what you think about the activeness of Bruneian readers on Goodreads? As obviously it'd be nice to reach out to more people to come to our bookswaps.

message 5: by Kiden (new)

Kiden | 35 comments Mod
Hi Hazirah,
I know this is like 1 year and a half reply later but I haven't get to know with other Bruneian Readers on Goodreads as myself am not so active.

I would love to promote this reading culture in Brunei and direct them to this group. I will try to be as active as I can. And for the Bookswaps that you are doing is a great idea and I will (and forever will) support it. :)

Hazirah wrote: "Thanks! :)

Wondering what you think about the activeness of Bruneian readers on Goodreads? As obviously it'd be nice to reach out to more people to come to our bookswaps."