What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > a criminal teen guy who killed girls or something, did his time, and then got released [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zee (new)

Zee | 2 comments Hi!! There was this slightly disturbing book I once read. I believe the title had a single word that started with the letter "f" or something..It was about a criminal teen guy who killed girls or something, did his time, and then got released. around the same time a girl runs from home and finds out about him and becomes obsessed with finding him, and then she does..if it helps, i remember the girl in the beginning used to do dirty things for people for money, car rides, free stuff, etc. I believe in the end of the book the girl and boy are boating and she dies or something of the sort, and if it helps any, the boy almost tried killing her at one point.

pleaseee help, it's driving me insane! also, it was made into a movie.

message 2: by x.melancholy.x (new)

x.melancholy.x (xmelancholyx) | 11 comments Zee wrote: "Hi!! There was this slightly disturbing book I once read. I believe the title had a single word that started with the letter "f" or something..It was about a criminal teen guy who killed girls or s..."

Tenderness by Robert Cormier
Tenderness

message 3: by Zee (new)

Zee | 2 comments YES! that's it!! thank you so much!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Tenderness (other topics)