Series > Nevermore

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5279 comments Mod
What do you think will happen?

message 2: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

I just read the first seventeen pages of Nevermore and it just made me want the book even more! It also reminded me of how much I hate Dylan

message 3: by Jack (last edited Mar 04, 2012 08:15PM) (new)

Jack | 113 comments I'm expecting something similar to Angel.

I probably won't even read it until a few months after it comes out.

message 4: by Artemisia (new)

Artemisia Sage (bookworm56) | 78 comments I think that Max will rescue angel and they will live happily ever after. But james paterson creates so many red herrings, i have no idea wha could happen

message 5: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Anabella wrote: "I think that Max will rescue angel and they will live happily ever after. But james paterson creates so many red herrings, i have no idea wha could happen"

Know what you mean! I really hope that she gets back with Fang though because I really really don't want her with Dylan!

message 6: by Jay (last edited Mar 12, 2012 07:16PM) (new)

Jay | 1906 comments Angel is going to try be to the leader again

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments Dylan is going to explode

message 8: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Hannah wrote: "Dylan is going to explode"

I wish!

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments Hehehe :)

message 10: by cy (new)

cy Erika wrote: "I just read the first seventeen pages of Nevermore and it just made me want the book even more! It also reminded me of how much I hate Dylan"

DON'T WE ALL HATE DYLAN?

message 11: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Cy wrote: "Erika wrote: "I just read the first seventeen pages of Nevermore and it just made me want the book even more! It also reminded me of how much I hate Dylan"

DON'T WE ALL HATE DYLAN?"

One of my friends is actually starting to like him but I think its because Fang (view spoiler).

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments Well the only reason he left was to protect her and the flock. But he still really loves her. If James Patterson actually wanted Dylan and Max together he should have introduced him sooner in the series! I wouldn't like him anyway but..... ya.

message 13: by cy (new)

cy Erika wrote: "Cy wrote: "Erika wrote: "I just read the first seventeen pages of Nevermore and it just made me want the book even more! It also reminded me of how much I hate Dylan"

DON'T WE ALL HATE DYLAN?"

On..."

yeah one of my friends likes him, I'm in denial though....

message 14: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited Apr 21, 2012 08:27AM) (new)

Cy wrote: "Erika wrote: "Cy wrote: "Erika wrote: "I just read the first seventeen pages of Nevermore and it just made me want the book even more! It also reminded me of how much I hate Dylan"

DON'T WE ALL HA..."

Fang stole my heart first so there's no room for Dylan!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Mines too, but after he left...

message 16: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

After he left I cried so hard

message 17: by cy (new)

cy same! that stupid mushy note....

message 18: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited Apr 22, 2012 06:49AM) (new)

Cy wrote: "same! that stupid mushy note...."

It was all his feelings summed into one letter...so sad and what made it even sadder was that he said in one of the previous books that he would never leave her again

message 19: by cy (new)

cy I know, aah so stupid, angel cracked me up with the little boat big boat speech though..can't believe she kissed Dylan like 2 times was it?

message 20: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Cy wrote: "I know, aah so stupid, angel cracked me up with the little boat big boat speech though..can't believe she kissed Dylan like 2 times was it?"

I don't know exactly how many times but one is already too many

message 21: by cy (new)

cy I know, me and my friend were reading the 19 page sneak peek before it came out and i screamed when he kissed her at the start.....screamed bloody murder...

message 22: by Aileen (new)

Aileen | 1 comments Ok how the hell did Erika (see comment 2) read the first chapter and why the hell cant I!!!

message 23: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

I downloaded the Fang app on my ipod and it just appeared after I updated it...not sure if theres any other way to read it

message 24: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

I mean the Angel app not the Fang app!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't think Dylan's that bad. He can't help it, if he could I think he would. It's not his fault, but yes I think Fang is better for Max. Fang hasn't always been a perfect angel though either. I'm really excited for this book!
(As you fight over Fang I'll just be over here stealing Iggy...)
;-)

message 26: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Fang really hasn't been an angel at all but Dylan being programmed to love Max just doesn't sound right. I get that he can't help it but that doesn't make me like him.

Ahhh Iggy...what was that girl's name that he liked? Wasn't she Max's half sister? I just can't remember her name!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ella :-)

message 28: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Oh yeah! They were cute together until Ella took off without warning...Didn't she say she was going to get wings or something like that?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yeah. Was that when she was brainwashed or was that another time? I really, really need to reread the last few books...

message 30: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

I know me too it's been way to long since Angel and I can't remember a lot of what happened.
I think it might have been when she was brainwashed but I'm not sure.

message 31: by FallingAngels (new)

FallingAngels | 42 comments I'm going to buy the book today! Why does everyone hate Dylan? I agree that if Max was to end up with Dylan, James Patterson would have introduce him sooner, but Dylan is awesome! He reminds me of peeta from The Hunger Games, and I am both Team Peeta, and team Dylan!

message 32: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

FallingAngels wrote: "I'm going to buy the book today! Why does everyone hate Dylan? I agree that if Max was to end up with Dylan, James Patterson would have introduce him sooner, but Dylan is awesome! He reminds me of ..."

I'm reading it right now and I can't stand Dylan because his cuteness makes me want to gag. Totally Team Fang!

message 33: by FallingAngels (new)

FallingAngels | 42 comments Erika wrote: "FallingAngels wrote: "I'm going to buy the book today! Why does everyone hate Dylan? I agree that if Max was to end up with Dylan, James Patterson would have introduce him sooner, but Dylan is awes..."

Fair enough! I'm on page 200 (yes, I read that all today. My friend called me a book nerd, and she's right! But nerds are awesome!) and I'm beginning to want to strangle him! He is too big of a Gary Sue! I still like him more than Fang though.

message 34: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited Aug 08, 2012 04:52AM) (new)

FallingAngels wrote: "Erika wrote: "FallingAngels wrote: "I'm going to buy the book today! Why does everyone hate Dylan? I agree that if Max was to end up with Dylan, James Patterson would have introduce him sooner, but..."

We are all book nerds here! Trust me if I had had the time I would have been done the day I got this. I'm really close to finishing the book and I could see why some people would like him in the beginning but one you get to a certain part (I don't want to give it away) I just couldn't like him anymore. I can also see why you don't like Fang.

message 35: by FallingAngels (new)

FallingAngels | 42 comments Erika wrote: "FallingAngels wrote: "Erika wrote: "FallingAngels wrote: "I'm going to buy the book today! Why does everyone hate Dylan? I agree that if Max was to end up with Dylan, James Patterson would have int..."

I know what you mean! Especially about the "certian part!" I hated him after that! But personally after Fang left her in Fang, I could never bring myself to like him.

message 36: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

FallingAngels wrote: "Erika wrote: "FallingAngels wrote: "Erika wrote: "FallingAngels wrote: "I'm going to buy the book today! Why does everyone hate Dylan? I agree that if Max was to end up with Dylan, James Patterson ..."

When Fang left in Fang I cried so much. That was so sad. I still liked Fang though. Yeah after that part in Nevermore I didn't feel anything for Dylan.

message 37: by Emma (new)

Emma Did anyone else finish nevermore? (view spoiler)

message 38: by FallingAngels (new)

FallingAngels | 42 comments Emma3501 wrote: "Did anyone else finish nevermore? [spoilers removed]"

I know!

message 39: by FallingAngels (new)

FallingAngels | 42 comments Erika wrote: "FallingAngels wrote: "Erika wrote: "FallingAngels wrote: "Erika wrote: "FallingAngels wrote: "I'm going to buy the book today! Why does everyone hate Dylan? I agree that if Max was to end up with D..."

Me too!

message 40: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Emma3501 wrote: "Did anyone else finish nevermore? [spoilers removed]"

I have those questions too!

message 41: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments I finished Nevermore!!!(: I stopped breathing at the end literally

message 42: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (nayohmee-elise) Ok. I have been trying to find this book so I can read it, but it's NOWHERE! Does anyone know a place where I can download it as a free eBook or something???

message 43: by Nila (new)

Nila | 139 comments The ending was kinda outta nowhere but it was awesome nevertheless. it had me really freaked out for a while that i almost started crying....

message 44: by Christie (new)

Christie (christie_the_book_owl) | 1 comments I finished Nevermore the day it came out. It was amazing!!! The end was kinda random though.

message 45: by Karina (new)

Karina I thought this book was disappointing. it kind of ruined the entire series for me.

message 46: by Christina (new)

Christina  | 10 comments ^ I agree. The ending was pretty awful. The series probably could have ended with Fang.

message 47: by Zara (new)

Zara Hoffman (authzh) Like I said in the Fang discussion, I agree with Jordan and Karina. As much as I love the Maximum Ride Series, my two favorite books were Max and Fang and then after that, it went downhill. I particularly didn't like Angel and I felt that Nevermore was just trying to get more money out of the series before he put it to rest. Anyway, who's excited that they've finally announced that a movie will be made? It's in planning right now, but I'm super pumped. I've been waiting for this for YEARS.

message 48: by Angela (new)

Angela | 9 comments THE ENDING JUST RUINED ME D:

message 49: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 83 comments Angela wrote: "THE ENDING JUST RUINED ME D:"
I know exactly what you mean! I really didn't like the ending because it became one of those books that had a happily ever after ending!

message 50: by Mini (new)

Mini the book wasnt so great and the plot had nothing new in it....... the difference was that in other books everyone wanted max and in this book all scientists were after fang.......
but the book worked fr me only becoz in the end max left dylan and chose fang.........

« previous 1