Addicted to YA discussion

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)
This topic is about City of Heavenly Fire
Series > City of Heavenly Fire

Comments Showing 1-50 of 3,712 (3712 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited Jun 01, 2014 07:35AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5215 comments Mod
Anyone else think that this should be released sooner?

Thoughts now that it's released?

message 2: by Jennise (new) - added it

Jennise | 15 comments I do!! Book 5 released this May and we have to wait two years to get the last one?! I cannot wait that long!

message 3: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jennise wrote: "I do!! Book 5 released this May and we have to wait two years to get the last one?! I cannot wait that long!"

I know it seems way way way too far away!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! I want to read it so bad, I just had to pre-order it!

message 5: by Marysue (new)

Marysue | 17 comments May what? Does anyone know?

message 6: by Jennise (new) - added it

Jennise | 15 comments May 8th I believe.....

message 7: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jennise wrote: "May 8th I believe....."

Sounds about right to me! I'm so excited for it!

message 8: by Ela (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ela may 8th 2013?

message 9: by Jennise (new) - added it

Jennise | 15 comments Heavens no, this year! Clare is already cruel enough making us wait two years for the last installment.

Sarah | 19 comments It soooo should come out this year.

Pegah (nightowl) | 1 comments I think its cruel too that we have to wait so long the sixth book, City of Heavenly Fire, will be released March 19, 2014 according to website I found:( This is by far one of my favourite series and its super addictive, that's part of what makes it so great but that wait is so frustrating.

message 12: by Tyller (new)

Tyller | 8 comments Hey does that mean its out now since its June?

message 13: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 3 stars

Tyller wrote: "Hey does that mean its out now since its June?"

City of Lost Souls is out but City of Heavenly Fire doesn't come out until March of 2014

Dreamerforever2679 | 13 comments I can't wait for COHF to come out. I wonder what's going to happen with the whole Jonathan situation. I personally want Clary to be the one to kill him. What does everyone else think?

message 15: by Helen (new)

Helen We get Clockwork Princess in the meantime though don't we?

message 16: by Helen (new)

Helen Dreamerforever2679 wrote: "I can't wait for COHF to come out. I wonder what's going to happen with the whole Jonathan situation. I personally want Clary to be the one to kill him. What does everyone else think?"

I don't know if I want Clary to kill him. It would tar my view of her, ultimately she is the pure version of Jonathan, to do that would make her like him. But, in the right circumstance it could be the right thing to do and I would have to take what I've just said back :)

message 17: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 3 stars

Helen wrote: "We get Clockwork Princess in the meantime though don't we?"

Yes we do but two years is still a very long time!

message 18: by Helen (new)

Helen I am consoling myself by reading the series over again, now on CoG, I don't think I can choose a favourite book

Amanda (yerawizardamanda) I just recently found this series in the last month and from the moment I picked up the first book I COULD NOT PUT THIS SERIES DOWN! I finished books 1-5 in 2 or so weeks and imediatly went to see if there was more. I found this book and the release date of March 2014. To that I say, "ADGHSDJ WTF Cassandra Clare. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US!!!". 2 Years to wait for the finale instalement. That's just cruel. I'm gonna almost forget things by then, is have read so many more books. Good thing I love this series so I will probably reread right before. Still I think a year would have been fine, 2 years is toooo much!!!!

message 20: by Obsessionist (new) - added it

Obsessionist | 275 comments I totally agree with you Amanda, 2 years is a lot, but there's also Clockwork Princess to look forward too and the movie

message 21: by Aleisha (new) - added it

Aleisha Judge (alilovessandy) | 62 comments if you cant wait for this book as much as me plz vote on this poll
http://www.goodreads.com/poll/add_wid...
write ins are acepted

message 22: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie What's the pole going to do? Make her release it faster

Annika i am sooo exited for the next book to come out and i was so mad when i found out that i had to wait two years to know what happens next!!! i really wanna know what happens to Magnus and Alec i cried so much in the ending of City of Lost Souls:'( i'm dying!!!

message 24: by An (new)

An Erika wrote: "Anyone else think that this should be released sooner?"

Yes! But I'm sure the wait will be worth it!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

2014? I thought it was next year! Huh, well that just ruined my day! I was really excited...
;(

Jamie | 27 comments I can't believe it's coming to an end :'( and I just finished City of Ashes :( I MUST KNOW THE COVER.

Vicky well I think the reason Cassandra Clare is making us wait is because she is finishing Clockwork Princess and maybe she has a busy personal life. We can't judge her and tell her to hurry up. I know it sounds crazy waiting two years, I agree. But it must be for a good reason. Everyone is jumping to conclusions. I think the wait will be worth it, because I believe it will an amazing conclusion to the series, and I think the movies will be great too! Maybe that is another reason we are waiting soooo longer, because of the movie coming out and I bet if they are sucessful, there will be sequels eg city of ashes, glass etc.

Jamie | 27 comments Vicky wrote: "well I think the reason Cassandra Clare is making us wait is because she is finishing Clockwork Princess and maybe she has a busy personal life. We can't judge her and tell her to hurry up. I know ..."

thanks for making me feel better :')

Vicky in a good way or bad way jamie?

Jamie | 27 comments Vicky wrote: "in a good way or bad way jamie?"

good way. it helps the process of waiting

message 31: by Kirstyn (new)

Kirstyn | 32 comments It should be, yes but I'm sure Cassandra Clare has her reasons for the late release date.

message 32: by Turquoise (new) - added it

Turquoise Hall (SoccerBooks) | 347 comments Im going to cry the whole time I have to wait for this book. I want ot read it so bad it actually hurts. I need to know what happens because SOLS ended too good and now I wanna know everything.

message 33: by Charlotte (new) - added it

Charlotte | 1 comments Hopefully the movie will ease the wait for the next book!

Sarah Kliora (sarahgraykay) I think I'm gonna be suffering from serious withdrawals when I get to finally read COHF. I wish the release date was out sooner too, but Cassie's probably busy. At least City of Bones should ease our anxiousness for now! The movie I mean!

Linda Peng | 11 comments Cant wait cant wait cant wait hurry up cassandra!!

Hannah | 21 comments I seriously can't wait till next year!!!! Ahhhhhh! It's gonna be such an agonising wait!!!! I hope it's gonna be good, because then I would of waited a year for pretty much nothing!! But then again every single book Cassandra clare has written is amazing!!!

Jamie | 27 comments NEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNEEDITNOWNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOWNEEDITNOW

Salome | 64 comments I do find it amusing to see people complaining about having to wait 2 years between books (and that's with Clockwork Princess thrown in the middle to help tie you over). Honestly, I am grateful that CC is sticking to her deadlines and giving us a book every year! George R.R. Martin (Game of Thrones author) made us wait for 6 years for his latest book in the series and we had to wait 5 years for the book before that (and there are still 2 more to go!). So Cassandra Clare...THANK YOU for sticking to your deadlines and giving us a book every year.

Andrea Marie | 3 comments Anyone else getting frustrated with the teaser drawings??? The Sebastian one killed me!!!!! I wanna know what happens!!!

message 40: by Neha (new) - added it

Neha | 5 comments I know the sebastian teaser has got me all nervous
I really hope jace doesnt die

message 41: by Grace (new) - added it

Grace ᵔᴥᵔ (gracepasquale) | 128 comments I guess we can't complain that we have to wait a year, considering it's not exactly easy to whip up a book in a month haha. But it's just.. I need it. I think once it finally comes out (may 27) I'm going to read is slower, and try not to demolish it in one day. *sigh*

But some good news:

(Divergent series, #3) Allegiant comes out Oct. 22, 2013!

The 5th Wave #2 comes out May 6, 2014!

(Unwind Series, #3) Unsouled comes out Oct. 22, 2013!

(Heros of Olympus, #4) House of Hades comes out Oct. 8, 2013!

We have some stuff to look forward to until Heavenly Fire ~

Hallie (hallie_louise) | 646 comments OMG! I HAD NO IDEA THAT THERE WAS A SIXTH! I still need to read book five, but i CANNOT WAIT for book six now!

message 43: by Phedra (new)

Phedra Wade (phedrawade) | 6 comments i am crying because City of Heavenly Fite isnt here yet!!!

Literate _Leah (literature_leah) | 10 comments I just recently picked up this series and read through all the books one after the other... Now I have withdrawal

message 45: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Leah wrote: "I just recently picked up this series and read through all the books one after the other... Now I have withdrawal"

yeah I'm purposefully NOT reading Lost Souls because I know I wont be able to handle the wait for Heavenly Fire

Hallie (hallie_louise) | 646 comments Stephanie wrote: "Leah wrote: "I just recently picked up this series and read through all the books one after the other... Now I have withdrawal"

yeah I'm purposefully NOT reading Lost Souls because I know I wont b..."

Leah wrote: "I just recently picked up this series and read through all the books one after the other... Now I have withdrawal"

Good idea. I can't wait to read Lost Souls, but maybe I should wait so I don't have to wait for Heavenly Fire.

I'd totally like your comment if I could. I'm the same way with Heroes of Olympus, I've waited nearly a year for House of Hades and now I'm jumping up and down as the time approaches for it to be released.

Beata (beatae) OMG I LOVE THE PLACEHOLDER COVER! I can wait for the real one, but most of all I can't wait for the book. I've been waiting two years.

Found this on Cassandra Clare's blog. LOL

heh heh<br />queenofthemorgensterns:<br /><br />fixed it<br />

message 48: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie OH MY GOODNESS!!! Guys have you seen this? I mean- I just- it so- and everyone- UGH!!! I can't wait :D

Marija (marriv) | 80 comments I think Brother Zacharia is going to have a really big role in this book, we also know that Jace is going to try to get Magnus and Alec together, someone's boyfriend is going to die..and what not!!! Because Cassie keeps torturing us with her teasers. I'm kind of glad that it comes out in May because I'll have school finished so no stress.

Leigh (lenniiangel) I know I honestly an not wait any longer!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75