Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5143 comments Mod
Share your thoughts

message 2: by Jay (new)

Jay | 1906 comments Angel was amazing

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

It was really good but I hate the ending even though I don't like Angel. I started to like her near the end.

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments Yeah even though Angel acts bossy and bratty sometimes, she is still just a little kid. I hope that she gets back with the Flock where she truly belongs.

message 5: by Missy (new)

Missy (missy_aurora) I hated the ending. I had just accepted losing Angel and then lone and behold she's alive and needs rescuing. I'm hoping she gets rescued. Max was Out of Character here all mushy :( meanwhile Dylan still acted fake and everyone else(except Fang) was forgotten. It seems likes this series dragged on quite a bit, saving the world in every book gets old for me. Looking forward to finishing the series though.

message 6: by cy (new)

cy I know what you mean, it's like for 7 books now you've been whining about saving the world!! when are you actually going to do it?

message 7: by Kyra (new)

Kyra Dune (kyradune) Much as I like the Maximum Ride Series, I think it's suffering from having been stretched out too far. That said, I'm looking forward to getting the final book and seeing the series come to an end.

message 8: by Audrey (new)

Audrey S | 8 comments I think this series is amazing but I didn't like anything that came after Max. Fang and Angel were super confusing books and the plot switched to this weird mutant rebellion thing which I didn't like. I loved the series because the flock was special and alone.