This topic is about Fang
Series > Fang

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5143 comments Mod
Share your thoughts

message 2: by Nila (last edited Mar 02, 2012 07:02PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nila | 139 comments FANG...... LEFT..........! SO.............................SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! FFFFAAAAANNNNNGGG!!!
I cried when I was reading his letter

message 3: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5143 comments Mod
Me too! I can't believe he would do that after he promised he wouldn't. I'm mad at him but I still love him...kinda like Max

Nila | 139 comments I know, right. And then now he's with the Max's clone... which is just really weird...

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments I agree!

Emily Eastman | 12 comments I loved this book! The Fang leaving thing made me sad though. I hope James Patterson ends the series after Angel. By the time his next book comes out I'll be forgetting the rest of the series.

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments Yeah it's coming out in August! That's like really far away!!!

Christina  | 10 comments I was kinda hoping this would be the last one. I think that Fang leaving would have been a good note to leave the series on. After Fang the series started to go down hill again.

Zara Hoffman (authzh) I agree with Jordan. As much as I love the Maximum Ride Series, my two favorite books were Max and Fang and then after that, it went downhill. I particularly didn't like Angel and I felt that Nevermore was just trying to get more money out of the series before he put it to rest. Anyway, who's excited that they've finally announced that a movie will be made? It's in planning right now, but I'm super pumped. I've been waiting for this for YEARS.