Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)
This topic is about Shadow Kiss
Series > Shadow Kiss

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5184 comments Mod
Share your thoughts

Athena im re-reading the series again and im up to shadow kiss. i love it!!!!

TEAM ADRIAN <3

message 3: by Laura (last edited Dec 04, 2012 12:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laura (ljaay) | 90 comments OMG Nooooo i cant believe that happens to Dimitri- so sad!!!! :( :(
Lissa realy annoyed me at the end she was so selfish! Can not wait to read the next one!

Ashley Just finshed and already started reading the next one about around chapter6 cant believe that that happened to demetri so sad

Ashley Dimitri *

Gloria OMG OMG OMG !!
I can't believe what happened to Dimitri !!
It's so sad and horrible !!! D:
Now i really have to read the next book , but it will be so weird without Dimitri ! :/
He was my favorite character of the serie !! :D

Holly (booksandbeach) OMG I finished this book last week, and I'm going to read Blood Promise soon!! Can't wait! Good thing I wasn't standing while I was reading the ending (who does anyway lol) or else I would've collapsed D:.

Angela | 9 comments this is probably my favourite out of all of tye ones i already read... but I have to finish spirit bound and last sacrifice first :P the ending was HEARTBREAKING :( I just love dimitri too much

Gloria yeah, me too D:
I hope they will find out it was all a big mistake, and Dimitri isn't Strigoi, but somehow I doubt it...
I'm still hoping it, though ! :D

Cinthia (cinthiah) I love the whole series. I was saddened by what happened to Dimitri too. I couldn't wait to start the following book.

Heather Bowhay | 15 comments OMG! This one was REALLY Good. But I am heartbroken and starting book 4 immediately!

Ricky (spider-fan) | 876 comments Oh man, poor Dimitri. Mead really loves torturing Rose, doesn't she?

Still really can't stand Adrian. Every time I see the words "little dhampir" pop up, I just wanna take his clove cigarette and jam it up his nearest nostril. Lit end first.