Werewolves vs. Werecats - Battle For Love discussion

Werecat Tribe Compound > Training Field

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

Eternal Werecat | 430 comments Mod
Practice sparring goes on here.

message 2: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

Sarafina sat on a bench at the edge of the training field, shading her eyes from the sun with her hand as she waited for Mercutio to show up.

message 3: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 55 comments Mecrutio walked into the training field...good he wasn't late, but was pretty close to it...

message 4: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

"Merc!" Sarafina exclaimed, standing up. "I'm over here." She waved him over.

message 5: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 55 comments Mecrutio saw here and quickly came to her side,"I'm not late"

message 6: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

"I never said you were." She stated flatly. "Open your ears, boy."

message 7: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 55 comments "Yes Sarafins" he said, then stood straight.

message 8: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

She chuckled. "You cubs, you're either sarcastic and rebellious or stuck on the mentality that this is the army."

message 9: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 55 comments Mecrutio grinned at her, and took a bit of an apple he picked from a tree.

message 10: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

"So tell me why you're here."

message 11: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 55 comments "TO complete my training for my new transformation"(whatever that may be *shrugs*

message 12: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

"And what is that?"

message 13: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 55 comments (now I have to decide....)

message 14: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

((Yep, lol))

message 15: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 55 comments (too lazy................................)

message 16: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

((Pick a Kitty from Safira's pics then))

message 17: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 55 comments "A snow leopard" he replied.

message 18: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

"Tell me about the snow leopard."

message 19: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 55 comments Mecrutio explained to her all he learned about the snow leopard.

message 20: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

((lol, cheater.))

"So what makes a snow leopard a snow leopard?"

message 21: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 55 comments "Even despite its smallish size compared to other leopards, the snow leopard is are full of noble power. They have adapted to some of the harshest climates on our planet. Along with that, their coat of fur is prized for its beauty...one of the reasons they are so endangered by bounty hunters."

message 22: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

Sarafina smiled, nodding. "Sounds almost word for word from a textbook. Are you sure you studied the snow leopard?" She smiled.

message 23: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 55 comments "Yes, a full twelve months"

message 24: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

"Then tell me, what a snow leopard is."

message 25: by Matthew (last edited Feb 17, 2012 05:52PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 55 comments (There could be a million different answers for that.
Which version is she looking for is the question *sigh*
In what perspective..?

Asking what something "is" in the sense of some "inner true meaning"...for that there is no "real" answer, at least none that we as mortals can say)

(:P)

message 26: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

"You wish to become the snow leopard, you must have looked beyond the appearance and considered how becoming the leopard would change you, how it will guide you."

message 27: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 55 comments (*blah* *blah* *blah* The cheesy answer would be:
-Enlightenment
-Inner connection to the deeper sense of nature
-OR the Werecats could worship some sort of deity/god/spirits/ other nature thing...and this would bring him closer and more in-tuned with this "whatever it may be"
-He would gain the instincts and survival skills of this animal, especially since it lived in one of the harshest climates on earth
-It would improve his senses or his "Six sense"
-etc....)

message 28: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

((She's trying to get him to think like the leopard. If he does then he should start shifting on his own without realizing.))

message 29: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 55 comments (see...but I can read your mind...how do you expect me to describe him shifting unless you god modded him :P
*sheesh* you made have to get all "theosophical" and "philosophical")

message 30: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 55 comments He paused to think,what makes a snow leopard a snow leopard...what it truly was...and what would this do to him?

Without noticing he began to- (Wait)

(I thought this was suppose to be "painful"...he would notice that)

message 31: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

((The typical breakdown with varying order if you like, claws and teeth appear, ears, fur, fall on hands and knees, tail, rearranging of bones... etc.))

message 32: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

((He starts without realizing, then the pain comes.))

message 33: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 55 comments ...He began to change...it was slight at first...but then it became increasingly noticeable as the pain rushed through his system...

First he felts like his nails were being torn from his flesh as the transferred to retractable claws.

He gritted his teeth in pain, then noticed the blood dripping from his mouth as his molars grew razor sharp...he screamed and dropped on to one knee.

His skin felt as it needles were being pierced into every millimeter of his body...as the fur broke through and covered him in its glossy pelt.

He reared his head back to scream, but instead it came as roar. He was now on his two knees.

He felt like every bone in his body was being shattered, broken, deformed, and dislocated...as they slowly rearranged their structure to that of a leopard. Along with this his muscles felt like they were being shredded apart, as the changed. He fell down onto his hands and knees...too painful to scream.

He spine felt twisted, and as if it was on the verge of ripped out of his flesh as(in a sense of this) he slowly grew a strong feline tail.

Along with this, he could feel his eyes burning, and his sight become blurry and distorted as his vision change and his iris morphed. His ears felt different, the shape, his hearing, their movements...

He lay on the ground, flat. Completely numb with pain...he could sense the darkness closing in as he was on the verge of going unconscious....

...then suddenly the pain left him...and he felt "different"

message 34: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 55 comments (that good enough for you? -.-)

message 35: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

Sarafina shifted to her snow leopard as well, nudging him gently with her head. >Congratulations, Mercutio, you did it.<

message 36: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 55 comments ((Sorry...but this is too much to resist posting ))

message 37: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 55 comments Jessica- Forever Queen Werecat wrote: "Sarafina shifted to her snow leopard as well, nudging him gently with her head. >Congratulations, Mercutio, you did it.<"

He looked up,I'm still alive

He rolled over onto his back.

message 38: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

>Very few have ever died from shifting."

message 39: by ash. (new)

ash. John was walking down Training Field in his human form his hand were in his pocket and he looked up at the sky, it was pretty dark. He saw a flash of light go before his eyes and after that a loud bang of thunder rumbled in his ear soon after it began to rain just a light drizzle then soon the light drizzle turned into a heavy heavy rain fall he didn't mind although he hated the rain he just wanted to do some of his own training style in the rain. he sighed at the rain as it dripped down his brown hair and into his face he looked up and walked over to a small tree and took off his shirt. although it was pretty much socked from the fain. anyways he took off his shirt revealing his 8 pack and jumped up the tree and crouch landed on one of the branched he jumped pretty high. he dangled his shirt on one of the branched where he knew that his shirt would dry there and not get wet anymore. after he put his shirt on the branch he jumped back down off of the tree and looked into the woods a little and saw a moving figure he was not sure what it was so he was going to go find out.

message 40: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

Sasha padded along in her panther form, her paws sinking into the moist ground. When the skies opened and the rain began to fall, she lifted her head up, purring at sensation of the water beating down on her back.

message 41: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

((Idk, it looks like you're talking about Sasha but she isn't mean.))

message 42: by ash. (new)

ash. ((yeah.. ik shes not i read her charrie. can i make like a outsider? like its not in the pack or clan whatever this is and its mean? or no? just to add some more drama into the role-play)

message 43: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

((Well why don't we rp them together before we add drama? About inviting, you should be able to just invite them since you're a member))

message 44: by ash. (new)

ash. ((okay that works ^.^ and it says only mods can invite people))

message 45: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

((It's public for a little so you can now invite, I'll prolly make it private tomorrow.))

message 46: by ash. (new)

ash. ((okay thanks))

John shifted into his snow leapord form his flinched his ears and shook his head at the rain fell onto him. the rain coming down fast and havey. hitting against the mushy muddy ground and getting his paws all muddy from it spashing back up onto him he couldent really make out what he was seeing so he walked closer hos tail swished back and forth and he crouched his head down a little.

message 47: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

Sasha turned when she heard someone coming and laid down in the mud, enjoying the feel of it's coolness against her belly. It was a snow leopard and he seemed to be hating the rain. She hacked softly, a big cats way of laughing.

message 48: by ash. (new)

ash. John flinched his ears back when he spotted her he turned his head around to make sure thir was no one behinde him and looked back at her and raised his his fur above his eye were his eyebrow would be if he was in human form.

message 49: by Eternal Werecat, Alpha of the Werecats (new)

>Hello, stranger. Lovely weather we're having, do you think?<

message 50: by ash. (new)

ash. John pured and sat down in the muddy ground and swished his tail over his sholder Oh yes this weather is to die for,

« previous 1