Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Alyson Noel
This topic is about Alyson Noel
Series Discussions > The Immortals - Alyson Noel

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments Chat about Alyson Noel's young adult series here.

Evermore (The Immortals, #1) by Alyson Noel Blue Moon (The Immortals, #2) by Alyson Noel Shadowland (The Immortals, #3) by Alyson Noel Dark Flame (The Immortals, #4) by Alyson Noel Night Star (The Immortals, #5) by Alyson Noel Everlasting (The Immortals, #6) by Alyson Noel

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Wong | 6 comments I like the first book in the series but it really should have just ended after the third book.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments That's not good to hear. I've only read the first one and liked it good enough.

Just haven't gotten motivated to try and finish this series.

message 4: by Love_books (new)

Love_books | 123 comments mehh I gave up on that series.

message 5: by Em (new)

Em | 15 comments Just finished Shadowland. On a mad mission to find some nice used books ;). Tbh I like the books. I didn't think I would, but I can't help it they are addictive. Nothing like anything I have read before. Nice spin on the object of being immortal.

message 6: by Lena (new)

Lena | 51 comments Love_books wrote: "mehh I gave up on that series."

I read one.

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley  (ashleycw) I've read all the way to Night Star and am planning on reading Everlasting soon.

I liked them, but I didn't stay up until 3 to finish or run out and immediately get the next in the series. But I definitely want to figure out how the story ends. (Other than that I'm sure it will be a HEA)

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments I got them as free ebooks so I'll probably give them all a try sometime.

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 7 comments i love those books im on shadowland

message 10: by Belyse (new)

Belyse | 7 comments I read the first book in the series and got to about one third of blue moon but I gave up on it. I'll probably try again sometime, but not soon.