The FAYZ. discussion

Outside Town. > The Academy.*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 107 (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 340 comments Mod
This is where the Academt student charries will start. Have fun!

((Were gonna start this one just before The FAYZ happens so that we can see things from the Academys point of view. M'kay. So start RP-ing as though the FAYZ has yet to happen.))

Dakota was leaning back in her chair, pretending to read her text book. In reality she was observing her class, taking mental note of their actions. It was something she always did. She was what some people would call a people-watcher, she learnt a lot about people this way.

message 4: by Jellybean (last edited Feb 16, 2012 11:37AM) (new)

Jellybean | 259 comments Mod
((Yeah, my thoughts exactly.))

Penelope lay out her things neatly on the desk. She scowled as Jasper stumbled through the classroom door, late again, and dressed in ordinary school uniform, like the public schoolers. How many times have I told him? she wondered to herself.

"Not late am I?"
he gasped, to the amused laughs of some other students.

Kayden looked at Jasper sympathetically.

message 6: by Jellybean (new)

Penelope did a 'facepalm'. Her boyfriend could be so embarrassing.

Dakota was planning a fitting punishment. She had power over most of her class and the teachers allowed her and her 'team' to dictate without complaint.
"Penelope dear. Have you not warned your boyfriend of the consiquences?"
She raised a slender eyebrow.
"You do realise he will be punished for this, correct? Honestly why do you date him?"

message 8: by Jellybean (last edited Feb 17, 2012 07:24AM) (new)

Penelope shook her head.
"I know, I know. He is an embarrassment to nature. But he'd be attractive if he didn't screw up so much. Go ahead and punish him. He deserves it. And on the way, give him some dress sense please."
she said icily, glaring at Jasper.

"Oh but of course."
Dakota smiled, though it never reached her eyes. She returned her attention to Jasper.
"Jasper dear. Do remember not to be late next time. You do realise what your wearing is not acceptable no? Please return here after class for your punishment."

message 10: by Jellybean (new)

Jasper stared at her.
"How do you suddenly have the right to boss me around!"
He lashed out at her bravely.

"Since when did you have the right to talk to your senior in such a manner."
She spoke harshly, her voice like ice, her eyes looking like venom.
"Get to your seat immedietally. Class is about to begin, we will talk about your punishment later when you are not disrupting the rest of the students."
There was an unspoken garantee that he would regret speaking out of turn. Dakota was not about to let such an insult go.

message 12: by Jellybean (new)

Jasper continued to glare at her, before he knocked his shoulders into her on his way back to his seat, smirking when they collided.

message 13: by Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (last edited Feb 17, 2012 02:22AM) (new)

Dakota's eyes narrowed.
She grabbed his arm and twisted it painfully behind his back.
"It would be advised." She snarled.
"Never to do that again. Or I'll dislocate this arm of yours."
She gave the arm a sharp and painful yank to prove her point before releasing his arm again and returning to her seat.
"Your boyfriend is treading on thin ice Penelope." She whispered to Penelope as she sat down.

((She has to be able to fight if shes been fighting against Aruen this whole time. Ugh I HATE Dakota. *Grimaces.* But she has to stick in character. Personally I support Jasper. GO JASPER!))

message 14: by Jellybean (new)

((Nah, Dakota's WAY more 'bad girl'. LoLz))

Jasper returned to his seat silently, and moved his shoulders in circles to help the pain ease. Occasionally, he would stare at Dakota, getting mental wins.

Penelope sighed.
"I know, I'm still getting him up to standard but he's so stubborn!"

((Yeah but shes rotten. Jasper seems nicer.))

"Its not worth it man."
Kayden whispered to Jasper.
"I rebelled once; she had her subordinates dye all my clothes pink and yellow, didnt allow me to get new clothes and forced me to pick up all the rubbish on the campus and basically be a maid for a month."
He grimaced, recalling the bad memory.
"Not to mention the bullying got worse. My advice is to just keep quiet. Hows your arm?"

((Thankfully its Kayden in control right now, not Kayne. Lets say Kayden is Jaspers friend but Kayne hates him.))

message 16: by Jellybean (new)

((Sure, fine by me.))

Jasper gritted his teeth remembering his arm and a surge of pain shot up it like a bolt of lightning.
"I'm OK."
he lied.
"But I want something doing about Dakota. Payback. But you're right, it's not worth it right now. Penelope's the one I have to deal with, she's not letting me get away with this..."
he groaned.

"You know some of the people at the Public school right?" Kayden asked, changing the subject.

message 18: by Jellybean (last edited Feb 17, 2012 07:26AM) (new)

Jasper stiffened as he said this, and looked casually around to see if anyone had heard - especially Dakota and Penelope. When he was sure no-one had heard, he said,
"Yeah. Lois and Felix, they're twins. And Aruen and Chet, they're also twins. And then there's Jez."
He was still looking around, cautiously but still casually, for any ear-wiggers.
"Hey, how about rugby after school? I need to toughen up to fight Dakota anyway, and I fancy a game. What about you, do you have a team?"
he asked. His team was a good one, but he never bragged, so most people didn't know he captained it.

message 19: by Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (last edited Feb 18, 2012 11:19AM) (new)

"Rugby sounds good. I dont have a team though. Lets talk more about those Public school students later. I want to know what they're like. They're not demons like Dakota and Penelope are they? I dont think Kayne is going to make an appearance today."
Kayden said, keeping his voice low.
He had told Jasper about his Multiple personality disorder a few weeks ago.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordan sat at her desk,reading a book.She closed with a sigh and looked at her brother

Gabriel looked at his sister and smiled

Dakota continued to keep and eagle-eye on the students.
The icy look in her eyes was enough to warn most people not to get out of line.
However there were some students that were either very brave or very stupid; the ones who would try to openly defy her.
It was surprising that anyone would even consider trying, considering what happened the last time someone made a stand.
That person had ended up getting hospilatised after getting into a one-on-one fight with Dakota in an attempt to defy and dethrone her.
Some people wondered if she was even human.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordan caught Dakotas icy glare and held it for a while before turning her attention back towards her book

'She could be trouble.'
Dakota thought.
'But I cant just jump to conclusions. I'll keep tabs on her for a while before making the final judgement.'
The teacher entered the classroom and began teaching.
Dakota pretended to pay attention. The truth was she already knew this stuff, she would get full marks on the next test whether she listened or not. So instead she continued to keep an eye on her classmates. Particularily Jordan, Kayden and most of all Jasper.

((They FAYZ is gonna happen soon. I'll warn you just before it happens. Remember, keep the reactions natural.))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel looked at the teacher and sighed.He took notes but wasent really paying attention

Kayden stiffled a yawn.
Still, he felt Dakota's icy glare drilling holes into his back almost instantly.
He flinched.
Thankfully, he felt her gaze leave, she obviously hadnt deemed what he had done bad enough to cause a fuss over.
Internally, he sighed with relief. He didnt want to go through another punishment again. Not yet anyway, and most certianly not for simply yawning in class. That would just be plain humiliating all by itself.

message 26: by Jellybean (new)

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ wrote: ""Rugby sounds good. I dont have a team though. Lets talk more about those Public school students later. I want to know what they're like. They're not demons like Dakota and Penelope are they? I don..."

"Yeah, we can have a three on three if you want, unless you wanna find a full team - the public schoolers are good and always up for it."
He kept his voice low.
He noticed Dakota frequently checking up on him, and he just shot her a venomous glance before continuing reading a book.

Penelope sighed.
"What do you have in store for him?"
she asked Dakota, not even mentioning Jasper's name.

"Im thinking a months long punishment."
Dakota said.
"Possibly longer."
The thing about Dakota was, the longer the punishment, the worse it was.
Sure some of her shorter punishments could be horrible and down right humiliating but at least they were over quickly.
The longer ones ensured that she would make the recievers life during punishment a living hell.
The teachers allowed her to do it and most of the school were just as twisted and agreed with her ways. So there was no-one stopping her.

message 28: by Jellybean (last edited Feb 18, 2012 12:13PM) (new)

Penelope nodded.
"That should do it. Maybe then he'll accept he's one of us, and maybe then he'll act like my boyfriend."
she agreed with Dakota, the longer, the better.

"Is there anything you could tell me about that Jordan girl? She seems like she could be trouble."
Dakota said, taking another brief look at Jordan.

message 30: by Jellybean (new)

Penelope smirked nastily.
"No, but if she causes any trouble - you know what to do."
Penelope glared at Jordan.

Jasper followed her glare. He was going to mess with Dakota.
"Hey Jordan."
he whispered.
"Dakota's staring at you. I'd look out if I were you."
he said.

"Of course."
Dakota said, smirking.

message 32: by Jellybean (new)

"What time does class finish? I want to see Jasper's punishment and make sure it's enough."
She said, still smirking.

message 33: by Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (last edited Feb 18, 2012 12:33PM) (new)

((Im still planning it to be truthful. The FAYZ is gonna happen right after she tells him his punishment. Another kid who 'works' for her will burst into the room and tell her that all the teachers have disappeared. A few of her 'team' will also disappear since they are 15 and over. Later observation leads to the discovery that everyone over 15 has disappeared.))

message 34: by Jellybean (new)

((YES! I wanted to know his punishment! Don't tell me yet, I wanna see.))

message 35: by Jellybean (new)

((Can we skip through class now?))

((Sure. Just give me a sec to think up a good enough punishment!))

message 37: by Jellybean (new)

((OK))

message 38: by Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (last edited Feb 18, 2012 01:06PM) (new)

TIME SKIP: ROUGHLY AN HOUR OR TWO.

Dakota watched as the majority of the class left for brunch/break.

message 39: by Jellybean (new)

Jasper attempted to slip out with the crowd.

Dakota's hand shot out of nowhere and grabbed the back of his collar; effectively chocking him as she dragged him backwards back into the classroom. ((NINJA!))
"Dont think you can escape Jasper-dear. Its time for you to recieve your punishment."

message 41: by Jellybean (last edited Feb 18, 2012 01:15PM) (new)

Jasper sighed at his failed escape.
That seemed to describe his life. Fail.
He coughed.
"Let go of me you old swine!"
he choked, not regretting it a bit. Maybe he was stupid, or maybe he was brave. Jasper hoped it was option two.

message 42: by Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (last edited Feb 18, 2012 01:27PM) (new)

Dakota's eyes turned so icy they seemed colder than the arctic.
She pulled him backwards sharply, causing him to fall to the floor, bashing his head on a desk along the way. She placed her foot on his throat with enough pressure to warn him it would be unwise to move, but not enough to put him in danger of dying or falling unconcious from lack on oxygen.
"I think you will find." She snarled.
"That it is unwise to insult someone such as me. For that you will be cleaning the toilets for a month. And that is only a recent add on to the punishment I had already planned."
She added a little more pressure to his neck, enough to make him a little short of breath.
Her voice, like her eyes, was icy and full of venom.

message 43: by Jellybean (last edited Feb 18, 2012 01:35PM) (new)

Jasper gasped for air and grabbed her foot, trying to pull it off with one hand, while his other was clenched to his head, which felt like it was bleeding a little.

message 44: by Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (last edited Feb 18, 2012 01:44PM) (new)

"Ready to hear your punishment? Or do I have to get out my katana?"
Her foot didnt budge. Her icy eyes drilled into him, looking down on him like he was a peice of dirt hardly worth her time.

message 45: by Jellybean (last edited Feb 18, 2012 01:45PM) (new)

"Yes, just get this over with! What's my punishment?"
he choked.

message 46: by Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (last edited Feb 18, 2012 02:03PM) (new)

"You will be a slave/maid of sorts for a month."
Dakota began.
"You will work for me and my team and supporters and you will do whatever we order you to do. All your clothes will be replaced by clothing of my choice. If you disobey I will personally punish you with force. Once every week of your punishment you will be forced to do something that will humiliate you. If you are not diciplined by the end of your punishment then I shall extend and worsen it."
She said.
"Are we clear?"

message 47: by Jellybean (new)

He couldn't breathe to say the answer.
He tried lifting Dakota's foot but he couldn't. He resorted reluctantly to biting her foot to make her let go.

Dakota added more pressure for a few seconds before releasing him.
"Are we clear?" She repeated.

message 49: by Jellybean (last edited Feb 18, 2012 02:13PM) (new)

Jasper gasped, and looked at his hand. There was a trickle of blood on his head from where he had collided with the table. He scowled before growling a
"Yes."
He didn't care how much Dakota's gang would hurt him. He was NOT cleaning toilets and was definitely NOT doing anything they said.

message 50: by Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (last edited Feb 19, 2012 01:52PM) (new)

"Good. I already sent people to empty your wardrobe. Your new clothes will be there soon."
She turned to Penelope.
"Penelope-dear. You can make the first order if you wish."

« previous 1 3