The FAYZ. discussion

Starting. > The Charrie Maker!

Comments (showing 1-50 of 56) (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (last edited Feb 14, 2012 07:46AM) (new)

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 340 comments Mod
This is where you make youre Charries obviously.

Fill this in:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Power: (If they dont have a power just put N/A.)
Which school: (The private academy or the public school.)
Crush:
BF/GF:
Family:
Other: (Whatever I forgot.)

message 2: by Jellybean (last edited Feb 18, 2012 10:04AM) (new)

Jellybean | 259 comments Mod
Name: Lois
Appearance: Short black hair, silver eyes, pale skin.
Personality: Lois is athletic, smart and strong. She has a very short temper, and if anyone - even anyTHING - insults her, she will get out of control with fury. She gets depressed often over the disappearance of her parents. The only people who can control are the people who know and are close to her. She cuts of her emotions too much, and so many people don't interfere with her, thinking she's nasty, out of control and strange. This, however, is not the truth as, buried deep inside, away from the outside world, are her emotions.
Power: She can see the truth. (optical illusions, lies, things like that.)
Which school: The public school, but may be moved to the academy.
Crush: None
BF/GF: None
Family: Her twin brother, Felix
Other: Has a connection with her twin brother, if he dies, she will die, and they can get into each other's minds.

So you made twins too? My favourite characters to RP are twins with a mind link. XD. Approved.

message 4: by Jellybean (last edited Feb 18, 2012 10:04AM) (new)

Name: Felix
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=13+yea... But silver eyes.
Personality: Felix is overly protective of his sister. He knows that if she's killed, he will die also, and he gets worried about her because of her depression and anger. He is determined to break the "curse" or whatever it is making the over fifteens disappear before it happens to him and his sister. He is strong, and will fight anyone who opposes him for the sake of his sister. He will do anything for her, except die, because he knows that would break her heart and kill her too.
Power: He can see the truth. (optical illusions, lies, things like that.)
Which school: Same as Lois.
Family: His twin sister, Lois
Other: He has a connection with his twin sister, if she dies, he will die, and they can get into each others minds.

Also approved.

message 6: by Jellybean (new)

:)

message 7: by Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (last edited Feb 14, 2012 11:46AM) (new)

Name: Chet Fyrez.
Appearance: Black, kinda messy hair that reaches to his shoulders, (But still looks cool and non-girly,) and stops just above his eyes, his fringe (possible side-fringe, not sure) is white. He has dark brown eyes-almost black and is 6'1ft tall (he has more of a 'tall and lean' build.). He is wearing a black t-shirt, dark jeans, dark jacket, combat boots (sorry but they suit him) a studded belt and a shark-tooth charm/necklace thing.

Personality: Chet has many hidden layers to his personality; he wears many 'masks'. He rarely acts serious and even manages to retain his humor/sarcasm in dangerous situations. He often comes across as being kinda idiotic but he is actually very smart/intelligent. He can act serious when need be and is actually very understanding. He has hidden depths.

History: Will add later.
Power: (If they dont have a power just put N/A.) Electricity.
Which school: (The private academy or the public school.) Public School.
Crush: OPEN
BF/GF: OPEN
Family: Aruen Fyrez.
Other: (Whatever I forgot.) He has a mental link with his twin sister.

message 8: by Jellybean (new)

Do you like the name Chet or something? It's really cool. And I have seen that personality before :)

Name: Aruen Fyrez.
Appearance:She basically looks like a female version of Chet. She hates dresses and wears similar clothing to her brother. (Same sense of fashion.) So it isnt unusual for people to mistake her for Chet or to think she is also a boy. Though people who know her can always tell the difference between her and Chet despite the fact that they look almost completely identical.

Personality: Aruen is a lot more...mature than Chet, despite the fact that she is infact, the younger twin. She loves her brother and always does what she thinks is right. She is very intelligent and comes across as being intelligent. She is a very gifted liar/actress as is often the one to get them out of tough situations. She, like her brother, has hidden depths.

History: To be added later.
Power: (If they dont have a power just put N/A.) Fire.
Which school: (The private academy or the public school.) Public School.
Family: Chet Fyrez.
Other: (Whatever I forgot.) She has a mental link with her twin brother.

message 10: by Jellybean (new)

Is Chet going to disappear cuz he's 18?

I didnt mean to write 18 XD. He is normally 18 when I RP him but I wanted to stick as close to the book as possible. I forgot I temporarily changed his age. XD
He's 14 now.

message 12: by Jellybean (new)

Oh.

Jellybeanz ~Streak you will be missed~ wrote: "Do you like the name Chet or something? It's really cool. And I have seen that personality before :)"

I just love Chet. He, Aruen and Faith are my favourite Charas. Chet and Aruen even appear on a few chat pages. *They join in on the conversation.* Besides since I RP him so much I know his personality better than any Character I could make up on the spot.
=^_^=

message 14: by Jellybean (new)

Yeah, I noticed :)

message 15: by River Song (DobbyIsFree) (last edited Feb 14, 2012 01:29PM) (new)

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Name: Jez Redfren
Appearance: She is slim, tall, has chocolate brown eyes, dark curls that cascade down to her waist, long lashes that cast shadows.
Personality: She is sweet and caring yet challenging and daring, she is very energetic, she stands for what is right, she can be mocking and sarcastic other than that she is a nice person to be around,, she is very determined.
History: Will add later.
Power: (Not sure yet)
Which school: public school
Family: None, she is an only child and her mother has disappeared,.

You need to fill in the History and the Family slots but other than that its fine.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Okey dokey :D

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 17, 2012 07:44AM) (new)

Name: Malia Vasquez
Appearance: Me!! Pictures, Images and Photos
Personality: Malia is very outgoing and isn't afraid to speak her mind.She loves adventure and playing around.She loves to laugh,is nice,and caring towards her friends
History: Is the youngest of four older brothers,which are all in collage
Power: Can shot powerful,but not deadly optic blasts
Which school: Public School
Family: Mother and Father
Other:

message 21: by Emy (new)

Emy | 9 comments Name: Lux Frost
Appearance: http://weheartit.com/entry/23099210
Personality: Her beauty will haunt your dreams for eternity. Her voice will always ring in your ears when you hear her name. Her scent will fill your nostrils when you are nearby a lavender flower. Yet her quietness will give you the chills, and her blue cold gaze will make you vow you will never hurt her. She will have revenge on those that have hurt her, and will punish severely. Lux is an unusual girl who likes to hide in the shadows instead of being out in the spotlight. She despises those who would do anything to be the hero or the cherished one, and thinks they are only doing it for fame, not for those who are in need. She is more of a silent hero. She likes to give, but never wants anything in return. She loathes the popular kids, and will wish for all of them to go. Yet deep inside, she is just confused in life. She may at first look stubborn, or rude, yet she just needs a hug and a good cry. Because she has bottled up all her emotions and hid them away, she doesn’t trust anyone and will think that if she cries, she will get no help. No hero and no one to take her hand. Yet she is already pushing that away, afraid she will get hurt, bruised, scarred, and torn.
History: Lux lived in an orphanage all her life. She was known to always be the shy, delicate one in the foster home, and the kids used to pick on her, and the foster mother didn’t treat her right either. She was used to clean, cook, garden, everything, and was never treated normally. She has been searching her parents for over a year, yet her foster mother always beat her whenever she tried, or ever tried to run away. She never got a good education, yet when she was six, she had developed a dark side that was soon to come anyways. She lashed out on her foster mother and the other orphans, punched a wall and ran off. She then made her way to this town and lived her ever since.
Power: Can control emotions and manipulate people when she sings.
Which school: Public
Crush:
BF/GF:
Family: Deceased
Other:

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Name: Johnny Castle
Appearance:

Personality: Johnny's unique. He's really fun and comes up with the craziest plans for when he's bored. He always says, "If you go Johnny, you never go back." He's sarcastic sometimes but a jokester. He can be serious, though and really loving.
History: Johnny dances. One of the youngest professional dancers. Yes, it may not be manly. Him of all people knows. He doesn't get beat up because people know not to mess with him. He's a great fighter, really good in hand to hand combat. He does gymnastics as well. But his mom is very, seriously ill and his dad gets drunk all the time and beats him. If you saw his back, its all scarred and mangled, some fresh cuts there.
Power: N/A
Crush: None yet
BF/GF: Looking :)
Family: Dad, Mom

SLYTHER! *Mega-glomps.*

Oh yeah! We need some academy students! Darn I forgot we didnt have any! *Face-palms.* They are going to become the public schools rivals you see so its important that we have a few academy charas.

message 24: by Jellybean (last edited Feb 18, 2012 12:45PM) (new)

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ wrote: "SLYTHER! *Mega-glomps.*

Oh yeah! We need some academy students! Darn I forgot we didnt have any! *Face-palms.* They are going to become the public schools rivals you see so its important that we..."

OK.

Name: Penelope
Appearance: She has short blonde hair and blue-grey eyes. She loves to wear posh things, like dresses, skirts and all things 'top of fashion'. She can't go anywhere without a handbag, and will not go out looking 'tacky' even if it's an important date, like an exam. For school: Above knee-high grey skirt, white blouse, grey cardigan, always always always has a handbag, no-matter what the rules say. As you can tell, she isn't one for the dress code.
Personality: Penelope is posh, there's no doubt about that. She thinks of 'Public schoolers' with disdain, and describes them as 'stinking, over-enthusiastic apes'. She has a love for money, and hates charities and poor people. All in all, she is snobby, rich, posh and obnoxious.
History: She was born into a poor family, and they could not afford to raise her, so they put her up for adoption and she was adopted by a rich family, whom she believed to be her real parents. When they told her the story, she henceforth hated poor people in general, and hated her adoptive parents.
Power: At a touch, she can inflict agonizing pain for a few seconds.
Which school: Academy.
Crush: Jasper
BF/GF: Jasper
Family: Does not know.
Other: Nothing.

message 25: by Jellybean (last edited Feb 18, 2012 12:47PM) (new)

Name: Jasper
Appearance: He has curly fair hair, and blue eyes. He likes to wear hoodies, zip-up hoodies, T-shirts, jeans and sporty clothes, Penelope forces him to wear suits and things in the 'height of fashion', although he protests. For school: He follows the dress code usually, but Penelope pressures him into wearing 'better clothes than this tacky uniform'.
Personality: Jasper is misunderstood by everyone, even his family. He has a few mates at the public school like Lois and Felix, but he keeps them secret for fear of bullying getting worse. He is bullied a lot, causing him to hide his emotions and appear dull. He feels pressured into agreeing with Penelope, because he knows and fears that she can go against him. He wants Penelope to see sense, because he kind of cares for her, despite her personality.
History: He has an average history, and he was sent to the academy for his family thought he hated 'public schoolers' after he met Penelope.
Power: Her can heal and stop pain at a touch.
Which school: Academy.
Crush: Penelope.
BF/GF: Penelope.
Family: Mother, Father and so on. Only child.
Other: Friends with Felix, Lois, Chet and Aruen.

Name: Kayden Rhys
Appearance: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=anim...

Personality: He isnt as horrible as most of the people at the academy. Not normally anyway. He has multiple personality disorder, the side you see in the picture is his kinder personality. One that is going to be seen less and less as the RP progresses. The kinder personality hates staying at the academy. He doesnt feel like he belongs there and he wants to help the public school students. He doesnt like hurting people. His harsher/darker personality feels right at home in the academy and is basically a psychopath. An intelligent psychopath.

History: Kaden was born with MPD strangely enough. His father is an important buisnessman and his mother rarely had time for him. His MPD wasnt so bad at first but it soon got worse as a form of coping mechanism. His harsher side calls himself Kayne. The rest will either be added later or RP-ed.

Power: (If they dont have a power just put N/A.) Ice. Basically the flip side of having control over heat.
Which school: (The private academy or the public school.) Private Academy.
Family: His mum and his dad who have both vanished.
Other: (Whatever I forgot.) Kayden feels more at home in colder environments. And thus he prefers to stay in doors because this town is in the south and near a beach. A.K.A very warm.

message 27: by Jellybean (new)

Am I approved?

This is the Academys uniform which many students modify to suit their own styles:
Girls: Blue tie, dark navy blue blazer, white blouse, kne-length navy blue or black skirt. *Though the girls almost always get a skirt that doesnt reach their knees.*
Boys: Blue tie, dark navy blue blazer, white button-up/dress shirt, dark navy blue or black trousers.

Jellybeanz ~Streak you will be missed~ wrote: "Name: Jasper
Appearance: He has curly fair hair, and blue eyes. He likes to wear hoodies, zip-up hoodies, T-shirts, jeans and sporty clothes, Penelope forces him to wear suits ..."

Both charries are approved.

message 30: by Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (last edited Feb 16, 2012 11:10AM) (new)

Name: Dakota Grace
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/ev...
Personality: She is devious and soon becomes one of the main people who cause all the trouble for the public school. She has a personal hatred for Aruen. The rest is TBRP-ed.

History: TBRP-ed. (Chet: Well obviously she hasnt thought of a history yet. Me: TRAITOR!)

Power: (If they dont have a power just put N/A.) She can basically see inside a person/a persons mind. She can see that persons true nature, their thoughts, memories, everything. Which includes how powerful that persons power is-She measures it like bars on a phones reception. Because of this ability she can control people to some extent. Her powers 'bar' is a 3. She hasnt seen anyone with a 'bar' higher than 4 yet but right now she hasnt told anyone about his ability. She is still plotting.

Which school: (The private academy or the public school.) The private academy.
Family: She is a single child.

Other: (Whatever I forgot.) Dont ask how she owns a katana because I seriously do not know. Its her favourite weapon aside a gun though. O_o. She is a scary child.

message 31: by Jellybean (new)

Can you guess who is coming now?
* Signature grin*

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 18, 2012 11:08AM) (new)

Name: Jordan
Appearance: Pretty Red Head Pictures, Images and Photos
Personality: Jordan is spoiled and snobby.She doesnt care who you are she will find a way to make herself higher than you.She is rude,mean,and sarcastic
History: TBA
Power: Hasent discovered them yet
Which school: Academy
Crush: Open
BF/GF: Open
Family: Mother,Father,Sister,and older brother Gabriel
Other:

Name: Gabriel
Appearance: Liam Pictures, Images and Photos
Personality: Gabriel is kinda like his sister but wont make you feel lower than him.He is rude,sarcastic,and mean though
History: TBA
Power: Hasent discovered them yet
Crush: Open
BF/GF: Open
Family: Mother,father,sister Jordan
Other:

Shame he is a jerk. Hes hot. *Shrugs.* Ah well.
Both are approved.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol ya

Jellybeanz ~Streak you will be missed~ wrote: "Can you guess who is coming now?
* Signature grin*"

*Thinks.*...Sorry. Not a clue. I feel like I should know though...*Frowns.* I think someone stole my brain...

message 36: by Jellybean (new)

Who have I used on more than one RP?
It begins with a K.

Ah! I know it but I cant spell it! Darn! *Rushes to another RP*

Is it Kristen!?!

message 39: by Jellybean (last edited Feb 18, 2012 12:10PM) (new)

*Winks signature wink*
K-R-I-S-T-E-N

- -
\_/

message 40: by Jellybean (new)

Ta-dah!
Yes it is!

message 42: by Jellybean (last edited Feb 18, 2012 12:47PM) (new)

Name: Kristen
Appearance: She has messy, dark brown hair that reaches just below her shoulders, and has natural blonde streaks, and has a side fringe. Her eyes are dark brown. She is pretty tall, reaching about 5'8/9, which is tall for her age. She wears jeans, a leather belt, a rugby shirt and a grey zip-up hoodie. She also wears black converse.
Personality: Kristen is a real tomboy, and loves sport of all kinds, especially cricket, rugby and swimming, in which she excels greatly, making her fast and agile. She is also very smart and studious, and likes to solve challenges; the more impossible, the better. She is a very quick thinker, and often one of the first to come up with a plan. But sometimes, she lets anger and revenge blind her, and if she gets angry, nothing stops her, so most people don't understand her, causing her to mask her true identity, and come across as dull, boring, and deprived of speech. But really, she isn't. Quick thinking, easily angered, and imaginative, she is Kristen.
History: Her father was sent to prison when he was actually innocent, accused of mass murder when she was young, and she has been raised by her mother. She has been a little depressed every now and then because of this, and gets angry and upset at anyone who dares speak ill of him, and a lot of people do, especially at school so she gets bullied a bit.
Power: When she touches something related to them, she can hear and speak to the dead, over fifteen or not.
Which school: Public school
Family: All disappeared; her older brother, mother and father and everyone else.
Other: BANANANANANANAN- oh wrong discussion :)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Name:Ember Smith
Appearence:
Personality:Ember nhardly ever gives anyone a glance or a chance. It's extremely rare if she smiled, or even glances up at someone. her head is normally down, with her hair swaying over her eyes. She's secretly a little bit emotional, but tries her hardest to seem emotionless. She hasn't spoken a word since her father, and step-mother vanished.
History:Ember once had a normal life, just like most kids did. That was until her parents got in a fight when she was five eyars old, and split up. Ember was hurt, when she saw her mother leaving with another man, while her father went into a depressed state. When she was ten years old, her father fell in love again, but in all that time she'd never seen of heard from her real mother again. Her fatther soon remarried, her step-mother, and she gained an older step-sister. She was just beggining to open up, when one morning she woke up...and all of them were just gone.
Power:Whenever Ember touched someone's bare skin, she can see and even feel-both physicaly and emotionly-what that person felt in a section of their past.
Which School:Academy?
Crush:
BF:None yet.
Family:Her step-mother, in whom vanished-or at least Ember guesses she vanished-was a women named Betty. as for her father his name had bin Mathew smith. Her step-mother was a women named Rachael, and her step-sister who would be seventeen now was and is Crystal. Basically they all went 'poof'.
Other:I got lazy that's why it took me so long XD

Approved.

=^_^=

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ wrote: "Jellybeanz ~Streak you will be missed~ wrote: "Name: Jasper
Appearance: He has curly fair hair, and blue eyes. He likes to wear hoodies, zip-up hoodies, T-shirts, jeans and ..."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Hmm....I use the last name Smith to much.

message 47: by Jellybean (new)

I like the name 'Rose Eve' that you used in Death by Game.

message 48: by Jellybean (last edited Mar 26, 2012 04:26AM) (new)

Name: Aura Jayquez
Appearance: Aura has long, straight natural blue-black hair that flows down her back. Her side fringe covers up one eye and hides the fact that she has two different coloured eyes, one metallic silver eye, and one sparkling green eye. She was born like this and she doesn't know why. She has strangely marble-like skin that is stone cold to the touch and looks ghastly pale. She wears a grey hoodie, with a navy T-shirt underneath that has a skull and crossbones on it. She has her sword ( http://www.google.com/imgres?q=swords... ) sheath strapped over her back. She typically wears combat jeans and combat boots as well. Hanging by her studded leather belt, is a case for a silver pistol.
Personality: Aura is quiet. She doesn't talk very much, preferring to use actions rather than words. She has an extremely short fuse and once it's burning, it won't stop. Then the eruption happens and she loses control. She hates being made fun of, and a lot of people criticise her because of her two different coloured eyes. She hides away her emotions and buries them deep where no-one can tap into them. She has a very private mind, and keeps her secrets -usually very dark ones - to herself. She is certainly a silent, yet deadly predator.
History: Aura's history is a place full of death, mystery, and despair, a place where dark secrets dwell at every corner. Her parents had been assassins, and had made a lot of money in the trade. Before she was even six, she was taught how to use a gun, how to fist-fight, and how to kill. From that early age, Aura has always had a passion to kill, even though she fights it. Every second she thinks of slitting someone's throat, but she has learned how to block these thoughts, although they do escape and get in through her mental barriers sometimes. Her parents became widely known around the world as ruthless murderers. But when she was just eight, a plan went horribly wrong. They were going to assassinate the prime minister of England, when a police officer caught them and shot them on the spot. Aura then set off to live alone as a rogue, wild girl. She used her skills to steal food and other necessaries to survive and learned off creatures of the wilderness. A few years later, she moved into the local area and was put into foster care. She hated it, but she had a few friends in the public school. Life brightened up a little, however, Aura's history is a dreaded place she dares not to go.
Power: She can send send and read thoughts at a touch.
Family: Dead
Other: Enemy- Felicity

Name: Felicity
Appearance: Posh, always wears dresses, can't go anywhere without sunglasses/handbag/accessories. Hates school uniform.
Personality: Felicity is mean and nasty. She wants everyone to do everything she says. She acts like Dakota is her queen.
History: Born into A posh, snotty family.
Power: Can look at people's intentions at a touch.
BF/GF: None yet
Family: Rich, snotty you get it)
Other: I made her short because she's an enemy and I feel lazy when the character's obvious. :)

They're both approved.
I laughed at the part where you mentioned that Dakota was like your posh charries queen. XD Your only boosting 'Kota-dears ego here. *'Kota-dear is my sarcastic nickname for Dakota.*

message 50: by Jellybean (new)

Yup it makes sense because that's what she calls everyone. I'm not that interested in Titanic really. OH DON'T TELL ME WHO WON DANCING ON ICE! I haven't watched it yet.

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread