Virals (Virals, #1) Virals discussion

Who do you prefer, Ben, Shelton or Hi?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 67) (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Beth HI!!

Reagan Probably Hi. He's awesome!

Beth Haha I know, right! ;-)

Olivia idk i kinda like ben its hard to decide Dx

Allie BEN!!!! Although Hi is funny, I'd have to go with Ben!

Jenny Cobb Ohhhh, I'd have to choose both Hi and Ben, they are both awesome

Mary Miiller Ben!!!!! Totally can tell he's the best.

Tynnika Ben. ;)

Beth Haha poor Shelton! ;-)

Rachel Shedden Hi or Ben :D

message 11: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Definitely Ben. :) He's awesome.

Reagan i like cheese

Reagan Nobody likes Shelton. Oh well. I can't wait to read Seizure!!!

Melodie Saucedo i think ben would make a good bf, but Hi is HILIRIOUS

message 15: by Bsp (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bsp I read the maximum ride series and I always think shelton is blind now its so confusing but I go for Ben. All the way

VG/Allie I like Shelton but i like HI better ben's ok but...

andrea pacheco hi of course!

message 19: by Jana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jana I would have to go with Ben

Vanessa most books i read have a female lead, for me it's odd to find one with a male lead...
Anyway, I would have to say Hi or Ben!

message 21: by Jaz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jaz HI!!!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't like any of the guys that much, but if I had to pick one I would pick Shelton.

Sarah I would vote for all of the guys! They all have something about their character that makes them a unique part of the story. But my most favorite would have to be Kit, even though he wasn't mentioned in the question. it's so amusing to read about his reactions to Tory's recent criminal actions.

Taylor I agree with anyone that said Hi. He's hilarious!!!

message 25: by Ella (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ella Ben is a strong character with a fierce temper and Shelton has weakness but then you would also be able to show your strengths through his weaknesses. Hi is funny, but doesn't really do much. All in all, I would have to go with Ben. He has a protective instinct but is also daring. He's quiet and a good listener which is important.

KaDee I love them all!!! =D

Katrina Welsh Hi is hilarious and Tory seems to be closest to him as well. Ben is kinda really moody. But of course, he secretly likes Tory, so I suppose that's ok. Shelton is ok. Do you guys know if she's adding another installment?

Blujeanbooks96 Hi is the humour haha and he makes it so good.. but I like Ben.. he is pretty cool.. a yeah he's moody but some boys are lol

Blujeanbooks96 Katrina wrote: "Hi is hilarious and Tory seems to be closest to him as well. Ben is kinda really moody. But of course, he secretly likes Tory, so I suppose that's ok. Shelton is ok. Do you guys know if she's addin..."

Yes, there is another book out called Seizure. I think it came out October last year :)

message 30: by Dani (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dani Hi :) He's too funny

message 31: by Jax (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jax Ben - definitely...
Although I love Hi's Humor....
I don't dislike Shelton, but he's pretty quiet most of the time.... :-)

Hannah Hi is hillarious Ben and Tory :) Ben vs. Jason in book 2? :) It seems like they both like her.... but ben is cooler about it, he isn't that mean to Jason back he just shrugs it off, and he waits for her... unlike jason shoving himself at her.

Blujeanbooks96 Hannah wrote: "Hi is hillarious Ben and Tory :) Ben vs. Jason in book 2? :) It seems like they both like her.... but ben is cooler about it, he isn't that mean to Jason back he just shrugs it off, and he waits fo..."

hmm I reckon a bit of Ben/Tory would be cool :)

message 34: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Hi and Ben both awesome cant decide

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

They're all awesome. I love Ben for his practicality, Hi for his humor, and Sheldon for his nerdy-ness.

Katrina Welsh Blujeanbooks96 wrote: "Katrina wrote: "Hi is hilarious and Tory seems to be closest to him as well. Ben is kinda really moody. But of course, he secretly likes Tory, so I suppose that's ok. Shelton is ok. Do you guys kno..."

I know about Seizure. I've read it already. I was talking about a third one? Hopefully, there isn't, though.

Anushka Hi definitely!

Alison I would love to say that Ben was my favorite because he has this whole dark mysterious thing going on, but I swear that boy is more moody than i am sometimes. So i have to say that Hi is my favorite character hands down.

Stephanie Panny I like all of the boys in the group, but if I had to pick one, I would most definitly pick Ben. He may be quiet and moody, but he's a good listener, mature, rational, protective, and the person Tory can trust the most to have her back if they run into trouble.

I like Hi and Shelton, but I think that they are immature. They are better for Tory as her really close friends and confidents, but to be in a relationship with? I would totally go with Ben.

Steph Ben or Hi

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Am I the only one who likes Jason?

Allie No way, I love Jason! :) But I do like Ben.... but I like Jason better....

Hayley Totaly ben. He has a dark sense of hummer and is very quite. And well he is pretty hot too.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

HI! Does anyone else imagine him as Chunk from The Goonies?

Leti Del Mar
The Inadvertent Thief by Leti Del Mar

K-lee Ben

Abbie Ben. :-)

PunkLover♥ Ben or Hi I can't decide on which.

Emiri Tachibana I like all of the guys but Ben wasn't my speed, Shelton I didn't really get, but Hi was awesome! The best books have those kind of characters, the lovable ones that every person likes.

Danielle Shelton is definitely a nerd who has skills and i picture him skinny and tall, Hi would be the chubby funny guy and Ben would be the fit one. All of them are good because they all have personality and that's what matters

Stephanie Panny She wrote book three, entitled "Code" which comes out May 7, 2013. The cover art is out, and it's really ridiculous. I have already stated my position on the Ben/Shelton/Hi debate, and it would be Ben... all the way!

« previous 1

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Virals (other topics)
The Inadvertent Thief (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Leti Del Mar (other topics)