Divergent (Divergent, #1) Divergent discussion

What is your favorite scene in Divergent???

Comments (showing 1-50 of 87) (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Rachel Gosh, it is really hard! I'd have to say when Tris is beat up and Four saves her. I read that soooo many times. Then, like you, the end in the control room. Loved it!

Huda Ok, that's a really difficult question. :) I think my favorite part is when Tris sees Four's fears in the simulation. I always think about that part. The Ferris wheel part and the capture the flag would probably tie with the the simulation one. I loved the whole book though so..

Shruti OHHHH!! The part when they had their first kiss!!!!!!!!!! Holy Shit!! I Almost Died!!! LOL

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Either when Al died or when Edward was stabbed was in the eye. Thats when my heart was beating at its fastest!

Huda That's true, Jordan. Those part did really get me at the edge of my seat.

Valerie Any part with Four. ;)

He's so awesome!

Marisa The scene where she jumps off of the building

Munny333 oh wow there are too many but my favorit part would have to be when tris is helping four through his fears and also when hes carrying her after she got beat up ... it was just so sweet :p

Marielle I loved the whole book. every single word is what makes this book such a good read (and well it's been a while since i read this book and the only thing i remember is that i loved the whole thing9.

message 10: by Gina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gina IDK its is sooo difficult to pick a part, this is absolutly the BEST book ever i cant pick a part i love and dont love!! OMG!! i think my fav part is when Four Tris are under the waterfall in that little cave!!! <3 :D

Betina Patricia OMG LIKE OMG! MY favorite part from divergent...
Tris: Tobias! I know you're in there somewhere
Tris: Tobias! PLease
Tris: Please see me Tobias!
Tris: Tobias. It's me
Four: Tris?
Tris: How'd you do it?
Four: I don't know... I JUST HEARD YOUR VOICE!

FUDGE! I WAS LIKE GOING UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS BECAUSE OF THAT PART! I'm expecting something bigger on the next book. TRIS AND FOUR! :>

Lauren I finished the book literally two minutes ago. Any part with four, but I think my favorite has to be when he saves her from getting beat up. an angry Four=sexy<3

I CAN'T WAIT FOR INSURGENT! :]

Isidro Rivera The scene in the John Hancock building. It was superb with incredible details. I also thought the Ferris wheel scene was exciting and awkened the love interest.

Huda Isidro wrote: "The scene in the John Hancock building. It was superb with incredible details. I also thought the Ferris wheel scene was exciting and awkened the love interest."

Yep, definitely agree. But then again I enjoyed the entire book so.. :)

Isidro Rivera Huda wrote: "Isidro wrote: "The scene in the John Hancock building. It was superb with incredible details. I also thought the Ferris wheel scene was exciting and awkened the love interest."

Yep, definitely agr..."

As did I. The book was awesome and well-constructed.

Noël Hungerford Betina wrote: "OMG LIKE OMG! MY favorite part from divergent...
Four: Tris?
Tris: How'd you do..."

That was my favorite part!!!

Rebecca W. Theres a movie?

Rebecca W. Any part with Four/Tobias and Tris together!

Rebecca W. Noel wrote: "Betina wrote: "OMG LIKE OMG! MY favorite part from divergent...
Four: Tris..."

when is that?

Renee I loved the bit at the end where Four comes out of the zombie state... And I love how Tris sees Four in her fear landscape. I thought it was really cute and reminded me of myself. I loved the bit where Four shares his fear landscape with Tris.... I think it was very intimate.

Isidro Rivera Renee wrote: "I loved the bit at the end where Four comes out of the zombie state... And I love how Tris sees Four in her fear landscape. I thought it was really cute and reminded me of myself. I loved the bit w..."

I agree. The use of the fear landscape really is effective. I thought it gave the characters real life and provided for further development of their relationships.

Redwallcrazy- My God is Healer, Awesome in Power! Rebecca wrote: "Noel wrote: "Betina wrote: "OMG LIKE OMG! MY favorite part from divergent...
Tris: Tobias. It's m..."

The ending, when he comes out of his zombified state, lol.

Redwallcrazy- My God is Healer, Awesome in Power! My favorite scene is the one in Four's fear landscape, I love that scene. And also the one when he rescued her from Al, and Peter and all of them.

violet Rebecca wrote: "Noel wrote: "Betina wrote: "OMG LIKE OMG! MY favorite part from divergent...
Tris: Tobias. It's m..."

When shes trying to get tobais to come out of the Zombie state that Jeanine put him in. You know in the control room at the end.

Olivia This is a reallly hard question because I loove the book so much! There are soo many good action, suspenseful and romance scenes! But in all books, I really like when there's that point in the story where some little piece clicks and makes sense, soo when Four's father is revealed as the character talked about in the very beginning as the guy Tris' dad worked with who had the "disgraceful son that turned against their faction" I really liked the relation!

Uditi I love the part when Tris is the first jumper. Another one is the one where she's on the flying fox that's really scary but apparently fun. All of the parts where she just goes and does it even when she's terrified show true bravery and i think it's really great.

Jenny You all have mentioned a lot of my favorites too. Loved this whole book. Here is a small little scene that is simple but let us know how Four was thinking about Tris....when Four is drinking with his friends and he see Tris and says in her ear "you look good Tris".

Blujeanbooks96 Everyone here has mentioned an awesome part of the book, one that I enjoy as well. I love this book to peices. Every. part. of. it... so it's hard to choose. But I think my favourite scene is their first day of training and Four pulls a gun to Peter's head when he yawns(I'm sure it's Peter. I haven't read it in a while *the shame*). That whole scene gives me goosebumps. Then it would have to be when they're learning combat and Four stops at Tris and gives her some tips. Love that part too.

Celena Jenny wrote: "You all have mentioned a lot of my favorites too. Loved this whole book. Here is a small little scene that is simple but let us know how Four was thinking about Tris....when Four is drinking with..."

I loved that scene too! I was thinking the same thing, this scene is so simple but just says so much about Four's feeling for tris. Great scene and a sorta funny scene too! :D

message 30: by Celena (last edited Mar 22, 2012 07:33PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Celena I must say, its hard to pick just one favourite part! So, i have came down to 2 of my favourite scenes in Divergent: 1: is when Tris goes into Four's fear landscape!

" Feel my heart beat. Can you feel it?" - Tris
" Yes." - Four
" Feel how steady it is? " - Tris
" It's fast" - Four
" Yes, well, that has nothing to do with the box " -Tris

And second favourite scene is: When Four shows Tris his tattoos, i thought this scene was so cute :) Im not even sure i can describe all this in words!

" I have the same one, on my back" - Four
" Really can I see it?" - Tris
" Are you asking me to undress Tris?" - Four ;)
" Only..... partially," - Tris
ect..! :D

haha

Those are my two favourite parts !

Blujeanbooks96 Celena wrote I must say, its hard to pick just one favourite part! So, i have came down to 2 of my favourite scenes...

I like those scenes too. But, I know this isn't really relevant to the topic of this discussion, but is it just me or do Tris and Four make a refreshing NO-sop-or-love-at-first-sight-rediculous-thing couple? I mean you get a lot of book these days where the romance is kinda soppy and everything. And Tris and Four just aren't that. It's cute and realistic.. and the best!

message 32: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary Blujeanbooks96 wrote: "Celena wrote I must say, its hard to pick just one favourite part! So, i have came down to 2 of my favourite scenes...

I like those scenes too. But, I know this isn't really relevant to the topic..."

YES! Sort of like real High school

Victoria Nash Anything with Four\Tobias in it was amazing! I love his character so much.

Amanda My favorite scene is when Tris sees Four's fears in the simulation room.

Celena Blujeanbooks96 wrote: "Celena wrote I must say, its hard to pick just one favourite part! So, i have came down to 2 of my favourite scenes...

I like those scenes too. But, I know this isn't really relevant to the topic..."

I agree, it's real unlike some relationships you see in other books :P

Blujeanbooks96 Mary,Kenzi and Celena, I'm glad you agree haha its just makes such a better couple.. theres still that *phew hott* factor, but its not forced or soppy or anything like that which you get in books a lot. :) I love it haha

Peeves Amanda wrote: "My favorite scene is when Tris sees Four's fears in the simulation room."

That's my fave part too!
Though i did not really like the book because of the poor descriptions of the different factions. but i still liked all the characters and stuff. ;D

Robert I have lots of favorite scenes...I loved the Choosing Ceremony, the part where Tobias saves Tris from the attack of Peter, and I also loved the part where Tris goes with Tobias in his fears...This was a great book and I can't wait to read Insurgent..:)

☆♥☆Kotyonok★♡★ Anything with Tris and Four in it!!

Erica any part of romance between tobias and tris

Sophie Oh wow. This is possibly one of the hardest questions. I think my favourite part is either when Four and Tris climbed the ferris wheel, or when Four saved Tris when she was being attacked by Peter, Drew and Al, or when they went through Four's fears. There are just so many scenes that I loved, MY FOURTRIS FEELINGS

Jennifer probably when tris goes thru fours fear landscape.

message 43: by Natalie (last edited May 09, 2012 03:45PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Natalie I think my favourite parts are just two lines, both said by Four. Oh, Four. Sigh.

1: "Why is your heart racing, Tris?"

2: "No Tris," he says. A more serious look replaces his smile as he adds, "You look tough as nails."

Valerie Four taking Tris through his fear landscape

Blujeanbooks96 uh, the train scene with Four and Tris :)

Emily When Tris goes through Four/Tobias's landscape and when Four/Tobias goes zombie mode and Tris somehow snaps him out of it. Also when they're on the train and Four/Tobias tells her about what Erudite is doing.

Ellie Jennifer wrote: "probably when tris goes thru fours fear landscape."

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO WRITE THAT! HAHAHA AGREED!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

My favorite scene would have to be.. basically any FourTris scene, but my fave is when tobias almost killed tris (when he was under the simulation)

message 49: by Eva Inevitable (last edited May 11, 2012 04:30AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eva Inevitable I think it was funny when Four puts the gun to Peter's head and says something like "you're holding a loaded gun.WAKE UP!" I loved that bit Tobias is such a badass x

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah tobias is awesome ♥ He's such a smartass i love him!

« previous 1

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Divergent (other topics)