harry potter haters discussion

Harry Potter *undercover*

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tess (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:42PM) (new)

Tess how many people here are undercover harry potter lovers? I know i am.

message 2: by Kenzie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:59PM) (new)

Kenzie Way awesome!!!

message 3: by Kidz (new)

Kidz | 10 comments me
but
i just joined so i could say that everybody here that achuley hates harry potter is dumb

message 4: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) i wont even try to pretend i dont like hp, but the movies COULD have been better!

message 5: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) and i think you all need to either be understanding, or leave! you dont need to go out of ur way to make the haters feel bad, cuz, just, GRRRRR!!!!!! srry, i know i sed because isnt an answer, so i'll give a reason here... how would you like it if you hated something, and someone started trying to force you to like it, or started being mean to you because you didnt like it?! yeah, i didnt think it'd make you very happy! (btw, srry if i made ANY person in here mad...)

message 6: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) I get what you mean. It bugs me when I say I don't like a certain food (ketchup, m&m's, eggs, bacon...) and they ask why, as though it is a bad thing that I don't like a certain food that everyone else likes. Or when I say I think hannah montana is stupid...same thing.

message 7: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) lol, i think hannah montanna is dumb too! ... i wish some othr ppl would get on...

message 8: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) hey i'm an undercover fan too!
HARRY POTTER ROCKS! DON'T TRY TO DENY IT!
there i'm done :)

message 9: by Melisande (new)

Melisande (melisandes) Hey I have been through that. My ex tried make me love things I hated just to show I loved him. I It is quit a nasty situation.

Personally I loved the first few books. I really really hated the last book and the last movie. I was ok with OotP as a book but not in love with it. I am not sure what happened to this series over time. It got sucky.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 05, 2008 08:36AM) (new)

The first 3 books have no story line and no cliff hangers. I didn't like the 5th movie (maybe cuz i have high expectations of it cuz i love book 5) but book 7 is great! it has all these different stories intertwined within each other. I am a HP lover. i saw the title of the group and i was amazed that so many people didn't like HP, so they formed a group about it.

message 11: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 279 comments STAY OUT OF OUR GROUP!

message 12: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) im not amazed that a group of ppl got together to discuss their similiar feelings about a book. It's called a "book discussion". I like book discussions, but can never attend the ones my library holds... stupid schedule conflicts...

message 13: by Haley82 (new)

Haley82 | 22 comments why would you tell us if it was a secret?

message 14: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 279 comments good question

message 15: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) wait, huh? ... i think i missed sumthin... who was that bit about the secret to? if it was me... i need to pay attention to what im typing!

message 16: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 279 comments no. read the title of this group and u'll find out.

message 17: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) oh. i get it now... im slow... lol!

message 18: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 279 comments apparently. jk.

message 19: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) lol! wow, and i have finals tomorow... i need to turn the brain to the "on" position... :D

message 20: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 279 comments wow again.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I am! HP rocks! And I'm not keepin' it secret! But I respect those who hate it.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

dundundundunnnnnnnnnnnnn

message 23: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 279 comments thanx for respecting Lady Lau.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

;)

message 25: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) yes! *high fives ladylau* yay for those who like hp and respect the opinions of all!!! lol...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

;) It's true!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Tess wrote: "how many people here are undercover harry potter lovers? I know i am. "

I'm not "undercover". I'm sorry, but that's sort of sad if you think that you have to lie about your opinion. I'm not saying that you are, but for anyone that is:

Don't be afraid to share your opinion.

message 28: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) *grins* I'm good at that. So are at least a few of the other people that are in this group.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Rockhound wrote: "*grins* I'm good at that. So are at least a few of the other people that are in this group."

Yup. :D

message 30: by Jacquel (new)

Jacquel (clairevioletthorpe) | 67 comments Well, let's not try to "out" anyone as a Harry Potter lover here.

message 31: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) I figure, as long as a person can respect my views, I can respect theirs. Hence I can have friends whose opinions differ vastly from my own.

message 32: by Savita (new)

Savita (haltranger) WTH?! Harry Potter (well, actually, Draco Malfoy) PWNS everything else.

message 33: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Savita? You're beginning to irk me with your insistence that Draco Malfoy is an awesome character. He's a downright nasty little rat. Though I like the actor, the character really should be put through a reform school of some sort. Or even manners classes.

message 34: by Jacquel (new)

Jacquel (clairevioletthorpe) | 67 comments So should Harry. In the later books, he becomes an arrogant jerk.

message 35: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) I didn't notice that... Are you going off the books here, or the movies?

message 36: by Jacquel (new)

Jacquel (clairevioletthorpe) | 67 comments I'm going by the books, since I haven't seen HBP the movie.

message 37: by Joe (new)

Joe | 12 comments I'm no undercover fan! xD

Btw, I hate Harry's anger in the last book. It makes you want to grab Daniel Radcliffe and smack him across the face, although he had nothing to do with it. When Hermione broke his wand I was honestly expecting him to snap hers, when she gave it, to make them even. xD

message 38: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Harry changed a LOT when Dumbledore died, even more than when Sirius died. And I'm not sure I liked the changes, honestly. I don't care if it was "character growth," it was a bunch of bull. Of course, I suppose Rowling could have been trying to turn us against Harry... I like that idea. :P

message 39: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) well, i know i would be EXTREMELY bitter after both deaths, and he was already emotionally unstable, as most teenagers are. i know i would probably react in a very similar way.

message 40: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Yeah, I suppose... I just... Harry took a serious turn for the worse, and was a LOT angrier. :/

message 41: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) yes, there's no denying it, and he wasn't as great of a role-model in the later books as well, although easy for me to relate to.

message 42: by Jacquel (new)

Jacquel (clairevioletthorpe) | 67 comments Rockhound wrote: "Harry changed a LOT when Dumbledore died, even more than when Sirius died. And I'm not sure I liked the changes, honestly. I don't care if it was "character growth," it was a bunch of bull. Of cour..."

Who knew what she was thinking when she made that part up. Was she on drugs or something? Seriously!!

message 43: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Um, just because it wasn't a part that I enjoyed doesn't mean that she was on drugs... It made sense, I just don't like it, and my pacifist nature rubs against it a LOT.

message 44: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) yes, that was a bit insensitive, especially if you read my posts before ..