Fruits Basket, Vol. 5 Fruits Basket, Vol. 5 discussion

Is Kisa not the cutest?!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Spades :) Kisa is da bomb!!!!

Lydia Smedry Kisa is annoying. I do not like.

message 3: by Shep (last edited Jun 11, 2011 03:19PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shep Kisa is cute...but I adore Momiji as far as the younger characters go :3 But all of the characters in that series are awesome!!! (TEAM KYO FTW :D)

Lydia Smedry Scarlet wrote: "Kisa is cute...but I adore Momiji as far as the younger characters go :3 But all of the characters in that series are awesome!!! (TEAM KYO FTW :D)"

I agree with you!! (for the most part) I do love all the character's except for Machi and Kisa. They just annoy me and I'm team Yuki, by the way. Not meant to offend you! I accept your team Kyo!! Please do not mistake it... and also, Momiji is extremely adorable and my second fav :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kisa is kinda cute, but she is really annoying in the anime, an she talks like she has no voice, which i cant stand. My fave character would be Hatsuharu.

Butchered Barbie Scarlet wrote: "Kisa is cute...but I adore Momiji as far as the younger characters go :3 But all of the characters in that series are awesome!!! (TEAM KYO FTW :D)"

I agree.

yael Kisa is cute. When i watched the anime, i loved her voice alll the way. but sadly i had to say momiji is so far the cutest. he changed so much later on. started wearing boy clothes and stuff. i'm team kyo because i <3 it when he gets mad. XD

Larisa Damn. I need to watch the shows...links?

Inati Kisa is my absolute favorite!

message 10: by Teja (new) - rated it 5 stars

Teja Deevi Kisa is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kisa est tres mignon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inati Kisa est tres, tres mignon! Je penses elle est trop joli , et elle est tres mignon avec Hiro ^.^

Jenny Cobb Kisa is adorable

message 13: by Jenetta (new)

Jenetta yeah definitely cute :D
I love this series and wish for a season 2!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Kisa is my favorite character!

message 15: by Hauser (new) - added it

Hauser She is not.

Selena Kisa is so adorable! she is a very quiet character

message 17: by Kristen (new) - added it

Kristen Merkle Larisa wrote: "Damn. I need to watch the shows...links?"

Just look them up on either youtube, that's where i watched them.

Selena you can also download the app crunchy roll.