Virginia is for Readers discussion

Greetings

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leigh (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:42PM) (new)

Leigh | 4 comments Hello, Virginia Readers!

message 2: by Mimmi (new)

Mimmi (onedrwumn) | 1 comments Hello Leigh, where in Va are you? I am in Woodbridge.

message 3: by Leigh (new)

Leigh | 4 comments Hi Maddie. I'm in Fairfax. :)

message 4: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 64 comments Hello, I am a Virginia reader plus author that lives in Chesterfield, Virginia. :-D I also write as Sapphire Phelan (paranormal romance and erotic horror) too, and just joined under that name.

message 5: by Jessica (last edited Nov 09, 2008 11:44AM) (new)

Jessica (jessicajames) | 2 comments Hi Virginia readers!

I just wanted to invite you to a book signing in Winchester, Va. on Nov. 22 if you are in the area. I love to chat with Virginians. It's from 1-4 at Homespun Gifts and Gardens. Do your Christmas shopping! Directions at www.homespun.us. (My book Shades of Gray is #8 on Amazon in the Romance/Historical category!)

message 6: by Ernest (new)

Ernest (ernests) | 1 comments Hi Virginia Readers! I'm new to goodreads, but look forward to reading your comments and reviews.

I live in Reston and work in Arlington.

message 7: by R.A. (new)

R.A. Harrington (raharrington) | 1 comments Greetings to you! I'm living in Alexandria and recently joined up to Goodreads. It's nice to see all the interest in the Virginia area!

message 8: by Katrina (new)

Katrina Michaels | 2 comments Hi, I'm in the Ashburn area out near Dulles. I'm an avid reader and also an author of supernatural fiction.

message 9: by Alicia (new)

Alicia (wonderfullyweird) | 1 comments Loudoun County!

message 10: by Brenda (new)

Brenda (laxwife9) | 1 comments I'm in Falls Church

message 11: by Eric (new)

Eric Hendrixson | 2 comments I'm a reader and Bizarro writer in Arlington. I'm always interested in knowing what bookish things are going on in the area.