Goodreads Feedback discussion

Suggestions & Questions > Inbox button suggestion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:42PM) (new)

Laura (LauraStamps) | 39 comments I may be missing something, but the only way I have found to get to my Inbox when I am not answering messages is through the options on the right of my homepage. What I would LOVE is an "Inbox" button at the top of the page in the row of buttons that stay the same no matter where I am on the site, so I could go to my Inbox from anywhere, rather than having to go back to my homepage to get there. I guess you can tell I am realllllly chatty and receive lots of messages all day long (grin). Thanks!

message 2: by Otis, Chief Goodreader (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:43PM) (new)

Otis Chandler | 4184 comments Mod
Thanks for the feedback Laura - we'll see what we can do in our next design!

message 3: by Jo (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:44PM) (new)

Jo | 16 comments It would also be a plus if it was lit up when you had new messages. I chatty also.

message 4: by Laura (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:44PM) (new)

Laura (LauraStamps) | 39 comments Hi, Jo...Nice to meet another chatty one (grin)! Great idea. What I do now is check my email every time I get a break in chatting with my friends. I always have my email window (Outlook) open and 2 other web windows open, so I can stay in Goodreads all day, while I'm online and still have another web window to do all my other web work stuff in and email stuff. That way I can catch new inbox messages quickly. But having the button light up is an awesome idea. Thanks for suggesting it!

message 5: by Jo (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:49PM) (new)

Jo | 16 comments Thanks Laura,
I like your idea, but mine is a little differnt. I only have a few hours a day to get what I can do on goodreads done, so if I am chatting in a group or entering books or..... and a message light goes off, I could pop over and answer (cronic Multitasker).
I am sure these guy can do this (and probably even give us color prefrences on the little light. I wish I was so smart.

message 6: by Jo (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:50PM) (new)

Jo | 16 comments So are you Bre. That is why we all love you.
Great art. :) Jo