Recommend To Me A.... discussion

Hi Rachel

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Judy"Intergalactic Bookworm" (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:41PM) (new)

Judy"Intergalactic Bookworm" | 1 comments My name is Judy and I live on the border of Chicago. I like almost any type of book. I am currently reading Pearls, Girls and Monty Botkin by P G Wodehouse.

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (RachelBrandt) | 12 comments Mod
Welcome. I know there isn't a lot of activity here right now but I am hoping to change that. Send out some invites to your friends and see if we can get more people around here.

message 3: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) Hi. My name is Andi. I live in the exciting town of Topeka, KS now. I did, however, spent most of my life in Naperville, IL (a suburb of Chicago).I have very eclectic tastes in books. I was unable to do much reading for five semesters in school. Now I am taking a break from school until August. I will keep reading during the other semesters when I go back. I am waiting for my first batch of books to get here from the library, so I can start reading. My first book will be Bridge of Sighs by Richard Russo.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (RachelBrandt) | 12 comments Mod
A formal introduction seems in order. I am Rachel, 20 years old and I live in San Diego, CA. I am junior at San Diego State University studying English, hence the obsession with literature. With all the reading I have to do for school, I don't get a lot of just for fun reading in but I have been trying to sneak some in every once in a while.

message 5: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) That's great. I am going to Washburn University in Topeka,KS, and I am also an English major - with an emphasis in writing.

message 6: by Suvi (new)

Suvi (orpheusbooks) Hi and thanks for the invitation Rachel. I'm Suvi, 18 years, Finnish and studying in an upper secondary school. I'm currently tackling with my finals and trying to decide what I want to study in university. I read almost anything that looks interesting and currently I'm reading Stephen King's Skeleton Crew among some others.

message 7: by Miss Michael (new)

Miss Michael (mistymichael) | 4 comments Hi everyone. I'm Michael and I live in San Diego. I got my Bachelor's in English from San Diego State but have yet to do anything useful with my degree. Instead I work in a bookstore, which is really handy. I still don't read enough though. I'm currently reading Neal Stephenson's The Diamond Age.