Harry Potter discussion

Questions > ur weirdest dream...

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anj_bookster (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:41PM) (new)

Anj_bookster alcala | 22 comments all my dreams are weird actually...sometimes ul see people u wouldnt expect meeting in ur half life!hahaha...

message 2: by Kenzie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:51PM) (new)

Kenzie My dreams sometimes scare me. I'll see something in my dream and then see it the day after. Freaky, huh?

message 3: by Roni (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:00PM) (new)

Roni (v_a_b) on thanksgiving my sister had a dream that she looked out the window and everything was white and the when she woke up for real and looked out the window everything was white. (in case you didn't pick up the hint im talkling about snow) my friend has weird prophetic dreams too sometimes.

one of my weirdest dreams was bungee jumping off the side of the building but I didn't really want to cuz i was scared but even in dreams peer pressure is powerful. hey look! alliteration!!

message 4: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:00PM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) not trying to rain on anyone's parade...but what does this have to do with Harry Potter?

message 5: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:15PM) (new)

Ashley (samuraigurl91) | 106 comments yeah thats why i nvr commented here. but i think its part of Harry Potter because dreams are part of Divination. or like the weird dreams Harry get.

message 6: by Zoab (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:15PM) (new)

Zoab Kapoor True. For some reason I either never have dreams or can never remember what they are when I wake up. I can't even remember when I slept. Really wierd...

message 7: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) cant we be a little random once in a while?! gimme a break guys! my weirdest dream:
i was a soldier in the Civil War, in the US, and i fell asleep in the grass outside the fort i was stationed at. while i was sleeping, the enemy came and took over the fort. when i woke up, they found me, questioned me, and shot me in the back. i didnt die on impact, and they left me to die.
now get this: when i woke up, my back still hurt from when i got shot in my dream...

message 8: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikasood) | 113 comments I normally don't remember my dreams until they reallyyyy freak me out! but i think my wierdest dream was when i was being murdered by harry potter who thought i was voldemort( actually in my dream i looked like voldemort)!!!!

message 9: by Amrita (new)

Amrita | 20 comments Kenzie, that happens to me too. I'm seeing some sort of situation in my dream, and it happens after it. I don't remember the dreams until the situation itself happens, though.

message 10: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (Irajnug) | 732 comments in my wierdest dream i was living in england, and then there was this hurrican that blew me and my sister over to america. i distinctly remember that when we were flying over america all of the states were different colors and it looked exactly like the magnetic map of america that hung in my bedroom at the time...
i've had dreams about hp, one that i remember is that i drank a polyjuice potion but nothing happened, so everyone thought that i was an animal cause the potion's not supposed to be used on animals, and i was walking through the halls of hogwarts yelling "i'm human! i'm human!"
wierd i kno...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

i have some really insane dream, but last night i dreamt that every girl in my grade (only 8th) except for 3 ppl were pregnant. my old science teacher, Mr. Hartog, was getting us all ready for labor and some of my friends were visiting me and the rest of us. Then Mr. H got a text saying that my friend monica was trapped in an elevator and in pain. everyone started freaking out and they called the fire department (idk why) but then she showed up from the staircase, panting with this huge stomach in front of her. then Mr. H pointed out the cradles for our babies and i was like, "omg, i lost my baby! i thought i put it in my bag!" then i looked through my bag and couldn't find it and started crying and then i looked down and realized that DUH!!! it was still in my stomach! so yeah, then we all started going into labor at the same time and the visitors had to leave. then my alarm clock woke me up...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

sry, that was Maya ONCE AGAIN LOGGED ON AS TINY!!!! STOP USING MY COMPUTER, TINY!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

so anyway my weirdest dream was that our class went on a field trip to like Cream Puff world where the buildings were made out of like puffy pudding (??) and connecting the buildings were long tubes (like the blow in kind that they use for like bouncy houses and stuff) and the boys started chasing the girls, and then the girls declared a war and then for some reason the boys had one person who had wings and then for some reason i had wings, and the boys/girls had a war on the ground while me and the winged boy watched them and laughed at them. and in the end the girls won, and the 3 guys that were left ran away crying. it was a really random but really cool dream!

message 14: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (Irajnug) | 732 comments ah heh... although i shouldn't talk heh.
another weird dream was that there was this duck and he was like, "poisonous" so when i touched him i turned into a duck too, and then whenever someone touched me they turned into a duck also so then eventually everyone was a duck except for my second grade teacher (don't ask) and then even inanimate objects like buildings and stuff turned to ducks until... everything was a duck. and we were all trying to turn my teacher into a duck, except she turned into a cat and ate us all.
yeah, i don't think that i had a good day before i went to sleep... lol.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

ducks........ intersesting. and a cat......

message 16: by Justin (new)

Justin (Freak) | 13 comments i dont exactly dream....strange...i dont get myself

message 17: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (Irajnug) | 732 comments actually i like ducks a lot: especially ducklings!!! so cute!!!
the place where i used to live had a duck pond and in the summer there would always be ducklings!!!! cute! cute! cute!!!
ok i'll stop now :)

message 18: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 270 comments whoa, gunjari, i thought my dreams had problems lol.
i also dreamt that there was this mime (always hated them) who was walking around and eating people and turning the world gray. the more people he ate the bigger he got. so i was running and screaming and crying trying to find someone i knew who wasn't eaten yet, and then i saw him as big as a building, and then he ate the building i was hiding behind, and i ran but it was no use, and he picked me up, and i woke up.

kinda to the side, can you guys taste in your dreams? because i can but everyone i know says they can't...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont think that i can actually taste, but i think sometimes i get the illusion of tasting..... cuz last night i had a bucket of popcorn in my dream..... and it was really good tasting popcorn. (my dream was that i went to see the Twilight movie) (but in my dream the movie stunk really bad)

message 20: by Gunjari (last edited Jun 22, 2008 08:51PM) (new)

Gunjari (Irajnug) | 732 comments omg you can taste in your dreams! that's totally cool! i can't... neither can i smell. but sometimes i can hear something in the house if it's loud enough. like once, the battery was running out in the smoke detector, so it was beeping you know? plus it was a very annoying/peircing beeping noise. all that night, while i was dreaming, i heard the smoke detector beep! really annoying! it was cause the beeping was so loud that it filtered into my dreams... anyways, i don't dream about smoke detectors anymore lol

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

ha ha