Jon and Kate Plus 8 discussion

Kate > Kates Pregnacy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Emma (last edited Dec 25, 2008 12:32PM) (new)

Emma (emmascout) I think that Kates pregnacy problem will spread to some of her children. And they will either adopt or use what Kate used. Fertility Drugs I think, so if they use fertility drugs and they are as lucky as Kate was. Jon and Kate are going to have alot of grandchildren!

message 2: by Kellen (new)

Kellen | 4 comments i never knew that or really thought about it for that matter, but that is probably true. By the way who's picture is that?

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) What do you mean? My display picture? Or the groups display picture?

message 4: by Abi (new)

Abi (abigailblocker) | 10 comments i didn't know that she had pregnancy problems....

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) She couldn't get pregnant on their own. So they did infertillity. That's how she got the twins and sextuplets.

message 6: by Meredith (new)

Meredith She must have been so surprised when she found out that she six little children inside her whom(it that how you spell it?). WOW! She's a women to look up to. I mean, she kept them all!

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Yes. She has 8 kids! And she still keeps a healthy organic diet for them! Brava Kate! Brava!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She had 7 babies in her belly but one miscarriaged or w/e

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Yeah. Their Christmas Miricle.

message 10: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Oh that's SO sad! :(

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Yeah..:(

But at least they got the six!

message 12: by Meredith (new)

Meredith That's the bright side! :) YAY kids! I love 'em.

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) lol. Me too!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Me 3

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) now all we need is a me 4!..anyone..anyone?

message 16: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Well, I love kids SO much that I guess I could count and I'd just love kids double. But there has to be other people in this group who love kids 4.

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Yeah!

message 18: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 36 comments ♥ Mandy ♥ wrote: "She had 7 babies in her belly but one miscarriaged or w/e"

yeah but jon and kate plus 8 sound better then plus 9

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Me 4!

message 20: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Sarah jean wrote: "♥ Mandy ♥ wrote: "She had 7 babies in her belly but one miscarriaged or w/e"

yeah but jon and kate plus 8 sound better then plus 9"

Yeah, it's just that we're used to it..and it KINDA ryms..sorry I'm not a good speller!! :(

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Kate's stomach was really big when she was pregnant with the sextuplets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Yeah! She couldn't touch the end of it! That's what she said in "Raising Twins and Sextuplets" I think that's what it's called their first special they did before the show started.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I hope that I will never have sextuplets or octuplets!

message 24: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) DUDE if they had Octuplets they would have 16 kids! That's SCARY!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

VERY SCARY!

message 26: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) *Shudders*

message 27: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 36 comments hmmmm my grandpa had 13 sibblings. for a total of 14. AND NO MULTIPLES

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

That's alot!

message 29: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 36 comments yes cassie. that is alot ;)

message 30: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) ..woah..

message 31: by Meredith (new)

Meredith That's so cool!!!! Did he enjoy having so many sibs?

message 32: by Lilly (new)

Lilly | 74 comments i would! that would be cool cuz a bet at least 2 of them are the same age so it would be like having ur own little friend right there at home u know?

message 33: by Lilly (new)

Lilly | 74 comments and yes i know its a little late but me 5!

message 34: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 36 comments Meredith wrote: "That's so cool!!!! Did he enjoy having so many sibs?"

He told me "it was great casue i was one of the four oldest i had 10 to boss around, and only 3 to boss me around" and its nice cause he has lots of stories :)

message 35: by Lilly (new)

Lilly | 74 comments that would be cool.

message 36: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Ha ha!!!! He sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!

message 37: by Lilly (new)

Lilly | 74 comments 8)

message 38: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) OKAY me and my friend found this Book of World records from the like 60's and this one lady had at least...okay..I suggest if you're standing up you sit down, because this Lady had WAAAYYYYY more that even the Dugars (I don't really like them.) Are you sitting down? Okay, good. This lady had at least 130 kids, some were triplets, some were twins, but most were just a single baby.

message 39: by Meredith (new)

Meredith That sounds SO impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 40: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Oh my word!!!!!!!!! That is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 41: by Meredith (new)

Meredith MIND BOGGLING!!!!!!!!!!

message 42: by Lilly (new)

Lilly | 74 comments HOW IN THE WORLD DID SHE TAKE CARE OF THEM??? SHE HAD TO HAVE GIVEN SOME UP FOR ADOPTION!

message 43: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Nope. (I hope you were sitting when I told you this! Haha)

message 44: by Meredith (new)

Meredith :) I'm SO glad!! That would be terrible! Giving up your own child. The child that you had spent NINE months having them in your womb. *shudders BIG time*

message 45: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Sometimes people give up their children because they know deep down that they SUCK as parents.

message 46: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Yes, I know. To my unhappiness

message 47: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) :(At least they're doing a good thing for their children!

message 48: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Of course. We have friends that do foster care for children who's mother was a bad one so they TOOK them away.

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Yeah. I have a couple friends who were adopted.

message 50: by Meredith (new)

Meredith It is better then them living with an awful mother though. Our friends treat them WONDERFULLY.

« previous 1