iwanna be a singer discussion

Songs

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie More like

"Mama always said that life is a box of chocolates, ya never know what ya gonna get!"

- Forest Gump

message 2: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (mimibird) i wrote a few but none with that name.

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie What microphone do u like in the picture for this group? i like the blue one. (last) it's really pretty!

message 4: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (mimibird) has anyone noticed that no one has posted her since may?? its august....

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2 comments i don't write songs but i lve to sing. I like to sing more in a choir though....

message 6: by lexi (new)

lexi (lexgirl101) | 13 comments i write my own music and i am going 2 start a band

message 7: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (mimibird) ooh, intrigue.

message 8: by lexi (new)

lexi (lexgirl101) | 13 comments kool what kind of music do u like?

message 9: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (mimibird) uh, rock and etc.

message 10: by lexi (new)

lexi (lexgirl101) | 13 comments kool that is awesome that is the music i write

message 11: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (mimibird) ooh, really?

message 12: by lexi (new)

lexi (lexgirl101) | 13 comments yeah i could write u a song

message 13: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (mimibird) ok, go ahead. XD

message 14: by lexi (new)

lexi (lexgirl101) | 13 comments k what do u want it to be about?
lm

message 15: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (mimibird) uh...good question...

message 16: by lexi (new)

lexi (lexgirl101) | 13 comments what about aanger!

message 17: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (mimibird) uh, okay.

sorry, my creativity has been used up for the day...

message 18: by lexi (new)

lexi (lexgirl101) | 13 comments sorry just went through a bad breakup

message 19: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (mimibird) omg you did? what happened?

message 20: by lexi (new)

lexi (lexgirl101) | 13 comments he went for thje girl w/ biger boobs

message 21: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (mimibird) ooh that sucks. i swy.

message 22: by lexi (new)

lexi (lexgirl101) | 13 comments tkx

message 23: by Ashli (new)

Ashli (ashlilyns) | 2 comments i have a band with my sister called flaming bolts. by the way sorry about your break up.

message 24: by lexi (new)

lexi (lexgirl101) | 13 comments yeah so a couple weeks ago i went up to him and had a huge glass of HOT COFFEE and i spilled it allover him

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

u go girl!He deserved it!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

nice!

message 27: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Grossman (laurenbgrossman) | 2 comments "What Terms of Endearment" did for the mother-daughter relationship, "Once in Every Generation" does for the teacher-student connection.

Eleven-year-old Angelina Mariano was a phenomenon that happens only once in every generation. Her spectacular singing voice was incomparable. But a traumatic incident creates a debilitating phobia which destroys any dream of pursuing her passion.

As an adult, Angelina teaches private voice lessons and takes on a student whose voice she recognizes as an astonishing talent and one who has the possibility of the career that eluded her. Lisa Forester is that student. Becoming her mentor and friend, Angelina nourishes young Lisa’s talent and instills in her that which had escaped her—the confidence and belief in her own superb talent.

Unleashed, the young student’s talent launches her on a meteoric rise to stardom. At the height of Lisa’s career, a life-altering illness arises. Because of her love for Lisa, Angelina must face her own fears and dig deep down inside herself to find the courage to sing.

Relying on one another’s strength, both women must learn to face their own challenges.

"Once in Every Generation" is a story of relationships, courage and dreams interrupted.

Available as paperback or e-book.