i luv someone!! discussion

love > how much do you love him

Comments Showing 1-50 of 190 (190 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont love him as much as i did but i love him a lot!

message 2: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 300 comments awww!

message 3: by ♥♫ Bethany (new)

♥♫ Bethany (betherny) | 3 comments A TON -- I'm obsessed, and my friends can prove it. I've been stalking him =P

I know where he lives, what his favorite color is, what his birthday is, his mom's name, his dad's name, his sisters' names, his sisters' ages, what his middle name is, his whole school schedule, his number in the city football team, his position in the city football team, his interests, and I know there's more but I can't think of it all right now.

I'm best friends with HIS best friend =P so I get lots of info. And I stalk. =DDD !!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

wow...can you say obsessed...i can...OBSESSED!!lol...jk

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I know all that too!
And his student ID number. I can log into his account.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

wow..i repeat...ODSESSED!!lolz

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

it was funny...
one day, i saw him logging in to the school account, and I remembered his ID number.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

wow...thats weird!

message 9: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 300 comments *backs far away*

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

sheekatra..ur f-u-n-n-y!!

message 11: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 300 comments

™yourbeautifulnightmaree™ (yourbeautifulnightmaree) | 12 comments hahha you guys you shuld knwo a lotta bout your bf, its not stalking, you should know all of these things, but when you start following him around, then you know its time to see a therapist:)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

i know a lot about him but we go to different schools so its hard. i only see him 1 a week... if im lucky. i might see him 2morrow i hope so. we have a lot in common (i made sure that we did)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

my bf and I have the same favorites for a lot of thing. We have the favorite band, favorite genre of music, favorite color (or, my fave clor for most of my life), favorite soda, we have the same initials, and we both want to work with animals or be some sort of docter when we grow up. (I want to be an animal rescuer or a dermatologist, and he wants to be a vet)

message 15: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 300 comments awwwwwwwwwww!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I know!

message 17: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 300 comments LOL

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

aww cute :) but nobody really knows love till u spent 3 yrs with the same person n u still get tht feeling from the 1st time u meet tht is how much i love my bf. omg if we walk down the street i wont let him step on anything n when he cries i cry n when he feels pain i feel it 2 we help eachother in everything u can say we compliment eachother in a way cuz if im weak in a n area hes stong in it n if hes weak in an area i make him stonger there is so much more but my hand hurts lol =)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

thats soooo sweet!!! i wish i were like tht!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 01, 2008 05:33PM) (new)

WELL ITS TOUGH THE HARD ACHES U GO THOUGH IN 3 YRS BUT IN THE END U STILL LOVE THE BASTARD LOL

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

funny....ok then!!

message 22: by Sheeky (new)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

blank...why so blank??

message 24: by Sheeky (new)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

please answer me! (as u can see im a very demanding person!!)

message 26: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 300 comments OK.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

yes....soo im bored!!!

message 28: by Sheeky (new)

™yourbeautifulnightmaree™ (yourbeautifulnightmaree) | 12 comments ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i dont even knwo how to explain how much i love my bf, its only been 3 months, but how long doesnt matter, its how much you love each other, right?
well we love each other a LOTTT like i cannot even explain:)
he knows when i am sad, and he cheers me up without even aying a word, he says the cutest things, and no matter how many times i mess up, he still there:)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

wow

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

i love him more than i could ever explain so i will try

if love were raindrops
i'd send him showers
if love were seconds
i'd send him hours
if love were water
i'd send him the sea
if love were a person
i'd send him me

i could do better but i am tired

i have loved him for 4 years and i have no idea if he likes me back but he is the best most extraordinary guy that i have ever met...

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah,sara tht was really deep

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I love him more than myself. I would die for him. I would give up everything to be everything. He's not just a guy he's the one I want to be with for the rest of my life. I love him more than the entire universe. I know everything about him and he knows everything about me. I just wish I didn't mess up that way I'd be with him and holding foreve right now. *no R in forever b/c then it would be the end of forever*

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

God made him
then God made me
then God said "meant to be"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

and thank you

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...im so lonely

message 37: by Andy (new)

Andy this is just too cute...

message 38: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 357 comments ok now which deleted membed are you sarah or someone else cause I am getting confused

message 39: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 357 comments ya I know what it is like to like some one for a long time I have liked 1person since about october of 2007 and now it is 2009 well I finally told that person I liked them but when I get nevious I use riddles so I gave her a riddle and you guessed it was her and well she say she likes me only as a best friend or brother wow so how wonderful that is I got her backk no ater what and this guy I believe is cheating on her so I hear now I am gonna talk to him smooth when I told her that I liked her in the group the whole group was jumping and was like demanding to know if we were going out and we said No man that leah can be such a hard head she kept asking us about it lolz right anyone

message 40: by Andy (new)

Andy im not sarah or anybody else. im andy, and i just joined. you can trust me on this one.

message 41: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 357 comments Well welcome Andy have fun doing what ever you want

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 114 comments Hi... oh is that that thing you sent me Mark?

message 43: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (psiloveyou) | 18 comments I love him so much it isn't even funny! I know so much about him I could list it all off, but my hands would be so tired afterwards from typing it all.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

awwww i hope u guys make it

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 114 comments Same here.
I hope everything works out and u figure everything out Natasha

message 47: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 357 comments Hey natasha who you love i got a feeling I know who you like

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

ooooooo he knows lol jk

message 49: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 357 comments who knows what laura

message 50: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 357 comments ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

« previous 1 3 4