Ugly. Pretty. Special. Extra. Lovers! discussion

Specials (ONLY) > Specials

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥{Miranda!®}♥ (last edited Nov 28, 2008 02:56PM) (new)

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (bella) This folder is for comments or anything about the Specials book! Please put your comments in the right folder, just so others who haven't read some of the books, don't get any spoliers! Thanks!

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Specials was my favorite book!!

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (bella) Yup i haven't read Extra's but, Special's is the bomb. I loved it, and when i was really starting to like Zane... well with my luck... he dies. I so cried, twice. :*(

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) hehe

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (bella) it was sad! :(

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) hehe LOL

message 7: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Elrod I loved zane from when he first came in (in pretties.) So I was SO SO sad I couldn't believe tally could just leave him behind! I haven't read Extras but I think I know who the Extras are.

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (bella) Yeah, it was so sad, and right when i was starting to like him. :(

message 9: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Elrod I've ALWAYS liked him!

message 10: by Emilie[-MLE-] (new)

Emilie[-MLE-] | 8 comments I actually always liked David.

message 11: by Ana (new)

Ana (i_lurv_sugar_nom_nom_nom) | 5 comments I HATED THEM BOTH. i wonder what they did with zane's corpse? wouldnt it be awesome if it was on ebay?

message 12: by Ana (new)

Ana (i_lurv_sugar_nom_nom_nom) | 5 comments extras is slightly dissapointing. i mean, tally is so BOGUS when ur not in her brain!

message 13: by Emilie[-MLE-] (new)

Emilie[-MLE-] | 8 comments i didn't like pretties as much as the other 3.

message 14: by Ana (new)

Ana (i_lurv_sugar_nom_nom_nom) | 5 comments me neither. but its worth it when you get past it

message 15: by Emilie[-MLE-] (new)

Emilie[-MLE-] | 8 comments yep.

message 16: by Emilie[-MLE-] (new)

Emilie[-MLE-] | 8 comments why is there only one discussion thread in this group? what happened to the other ones??

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

i hated it wen Zane died

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

i loved the book but i am with Daniela... I hated when he died

message 19: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 25 comments deleted user wrote: "i loved the book but i am with Daniela... I hated when he died"
i cried when he died:,(
i luv specials!! its my fave book in this series!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I CANT BELIEVE TALLY WOULD JOIN THEM ! D:< && I hate how Zane dies , I had like a heart attack

message 21: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 6 comments i am like half way through the book right at the part were thay are falowing them to the new smoke

message 22: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 6 comments omg i just finished the part were zane died i started to cry in it i cant beleave he had to die he was my fav. charter

Amber the pureblood vampire  | 3 comments Ana wrote: "I HATED THEM BOTH. i wonder what they did with zane's corpse? wouldnt it be awesome if it was on ebay?" that would be so freaking awesome if it was :)

Amber the pureblood vampire  | 3 comments Sierra Kittycoogles wrote: "I CANT BELIEVE TALLY WOULD JOIN THEM ! D:< && I hate how Zane dies , I had like a heart attack" tally didnt have a choice when she joined them and i hate how zane dies too

message 25: by S.R. (new)

S.R. Wemyss Luna the Ninja wrote: "Specials was my favorite book!!"

mine too. i think.... well i really liked uglies too! oh! i can't decide. probably Specials. i just like the ending. i cried. :'(

message 26: by S.R. (new)

S.R. Wemyss Amberstar wrote: "Sierra Kittycoogles wrote: "I CANT BELIEVE TALLY WOULD JOIN THEM ! D: tally didnt have a choice when she joined them and i hate how zane dies too"

i kNow! i cried when Zane died too! at first (in pretties) i HATED Zane! i wanted him to stay away from Tally--i loved david! but then towards the end of Pretties and all through Specials i couldn't decide! they were both amazing! all Zane wanted to do was be like Tally so they could be together forever! omg i feel like crying again even though i read the books like 2 years ago! :'(

message 27: by S.R. (new)

S.R. Wemyss Ana wrote: "extras is slightly dissapointing. i mean, tally is so BOGUS when ur not in her brain!"

omg. i couldn't stand Exras. no offense to anyone who liked it, BUT IT WAS TERRIBLE! i gave it 2*! and that was only because it was well written! wow. Tally was terrible! i don't think it was her. it was like her evil twin sister Pally that was trying to trick everyone! lol...

message 28: by S.R. (new)

S.R. Wemyss ♥{Miranda!®}♥ wrote: "Yup i haven't read Extra's but, Special's is the bomb. I loved it, and when i was really starting to like Zane... well with my luck... he dies. I so cried, twice. :*( "

i know exactly how u feel...

message 29: by Jorose (new)

Jorose (jorosep) | 9 comments ♥{Miranda!®}♥ wrote: "Yup i haven't read Extra's but, Special's is the bomb. I loved it, and when i was really starting to like Zane... well with my luck... he dies. I so cried, twice. :*( "
me too!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved Specials! It was sooo awesome! I love the picture on the front too! ;) I read it during last summer and I actually went through the trouble of finding my library card, which was like, 6 years expired, and then renewed it just so that I could take out Specials! LOL! I read it in one day! ;P I think that I like Tally the best at the end of Specials. She's SOOO COOL!!!! I mean, she totally stopped arrows by grabbing them! I reread that part so many times becuase I was in complete awe! ;D Anyways, to summarize, I loved this book a lot! ;)

message 31: by S.R. (new)

S.R. Wemyss Ana wrote: "extras is slightly dissapointing. i mean, tally is so BOGUS when ur not in her brain!"

I know right!!!! I hate Extras because it made me hate Tally. :'(

message 32: by S.R. (new)

S.R. Wemyss Specials was so AMAZING!! I loved the ending--I was crying like baby!! LOL

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

ME TOO!!!!!!! <3 ;D