Harry Potter discussion

Movies > What Will The Trio Do After HP Is Officially Over?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:41PM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) What will Daniel, Emma, and Rupert do after HP is officially over? More acting jobs? Take a break from acting and do something they have been wanting to do?(travel?college?or just live a normal life?)

message 2: by Allie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:41PM) (new)

Allie | 76 comments a normal life ha ha with everyone who regonisizes you!! they'll probably keep acting because being in HP with get new oppurtunities!!

message 3: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:41PM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) What kind of movies do you think Daniel, Emma, and Rupert will go for? Because sometimes actors or actresses tend to go for specific movies. For example Leonardo Di Caprio... he mostly does movies that are set in a time that are in early 1900's like Titanic and Aviator.

message 4: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:41PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments well, Emma says that she doesn't want to continue with movies. She expressed a desire to do stage instead.
Dan, we know has already begun other movies, and apparently they aren't a thing like Harry Potter, showing another side of Dan.
Rupert doesn't really talk about it. He hardly speaks during interviews with the other two, whether because he doesn't like to or because Dan and Emma are constantly talking I have no idea. But he doesn't seem to express a want for more.
I know Emma and Dan went onto college, but Rupert stopped after Highschool. Emma said that if Harry Potter got in the way of her schooling that she would put her schooling first. Sounds a lot like, "If you two don't mind I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another idea to get us killed, or worse, expelled!"

message 5: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:42PM) (new)

Ashley (samuraigurl91) | 106 comments i don't know abt Emma cause she's acting in a lot of other movies other than HP.