Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Roleplay > RP Ideas

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karina (new)

Karina Okay, here we post ideas that we can do for the roleplay, like what problem its going to be around.

message 2: by Karina (new)

Karina Um, how about we have a ball, like a holiday one like the kind they had in the 4th book, only its Hogwarts only?

message 3: by Becky (new)

Becky | 1333 comments ok? yeah, let's do that. How about it being sorta like a winter ball though? So there is still like 3 months? because i don't just want to jump into it or it'll be all weird.

message 4: by Karina (new)

Karina yeah. that's a good idea. it should be the day before everyone leaves of winter break....that means dance class!

message 5: by Becky (new)

Becky | 1333 comments :) hahaha nice one.

It's already been comfirmed, so people are starting to talk about it

message 6: by Karina (new)

Karina okay. that's a good idea.

message 7: by Jake (new)

Jake (moneyrulz) | 3 comments sounds good!!:D

message 8: by Karina (new)

Karina yay!

message 9: by Karina (new)

Karina okay what else? you know, for after winter break.

message 10: by Becky (new)

Becky | 1333 comments Hmmm, owls?

message 11: by Karina (new)

Karina ah. forgot about those. besides owls we should do something...like idk...there should be like this whole in the ground and they all fall through to find the chameber of secrets again or something.

message 12: by Becky (new)

Becky | 1333 comments hahaha i like the 'bringing back things' idea.

message 13: by Karina (last edited Dec 14, 2008 11:18AM) (new)

Karina expalin please.

message 14: by Becky (new)

Becky | 1333 comments nvm

message 15: by Karina (new)

Karina D:

message 16: by Becky (new)

Becky | 1333 comments OK! I JUST HAD AN IDEA!
right now, i personaly feel like we are having a couple too many story lines, so i think we should sorta end one with all the anger. i think that James will walk away and sort have tension rise between him and eion, and then they don't talk during herbology. then everyone goes to quittich practice-thingy and they don't seem james, but then james comes and everyone apologizes! then, we don't have to have the hassle of planning out things with jeanne! what do you think???

message 17: by Karina (new)

Karina i liked everything till everyone apologizing. i don't get why. besdies i kind of want adrine to throw a quaffel at him.

message 18: by Becky (new)

Becky | 1333 comments ok, that works, but i don't want just a bunch of things popping up, or we can't handle them right.

message 19: by Karina (new)

Karina that's true.

message 20: by Karina (new)

Karina since Jeanne is no longer a memeber, what do we do? I forgot the plan...