Andrew Kaufman's SuperHighway To Everything You've Ever Wanted To Know discussion

New Book

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Patient (jessicapatient) When's the next book coming out? I need my Andrew Kaufman fix!

message 2: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Kaufman (goodreadscomAndrewKaufman) | 11 comments Mod
Well, I'm not sure. In the UK, probably not for a while as they have to put out the paperback for 'The Tiny Wife' first. But in Canada, it's coming out in eleven months. The current title, which I love but you know, we'll see, is 'Only Our Captain Can Lower the Lifeboats'

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Patient (jessicapatient) I love the title!

message 4: by Zero (new)

Zero Jones | 2 comments Is this the book now called Born Weird, due out 2013? If it is, I almost can't wait, your novels contain some of the most unique writing around. I love it.

message 5: by Andrew (new)

Hey! Thanks for your wonderful comments! It's really appreciated. The new book is called 'Born Weird.' It comes out in early January 2013 in Canada. But I'm not sure when it's coming out in the UK. Let me take a look and get back to you!

message 6: by Zero (new)

Zero Jones | 2 comments You deserve the complements, believe me.
Will Born Weird we available as an eBook as soon as it's published? If it is I'll be able to download it to my Kindle and avoid any excess waiting.
This must make me appear impatient, but what can I say, I'm really looking forward to it.
Keep up the good work.
Z

message 7: by Lucy (new)

Lucy | 4 comments A follow-up on the e-book question- Why doesn't Barnes and Noble have your book, Born Weird, yet, either in regular or Nook e-book format? I really look forward to reading it but it doesn't seem accessible to me yet, other than Amazon.

message 8: by Andrew (new)

Hey! Sorry for my tardy response. Is this still a problem?

message 9: by Lucy (new)

Lucy | 4 comments Yes, its not listed at Barnes and Noble and Amazon only has 3 available from private sellers. I'm looking forward to reading it so would appreciate any information you can give me on locating the book.

message 10: by Andrew (new)

Are you in the US or the UK?

message 11: by Lucy (new)

Lucy | 4 comments Andrew wrote: "Are you in the US or the UK?"
Ah, I should have said. I'm in the US. Thanks.

message 12: by Andrew (new)

Yes, well, than it's not so easy. Why don't you send a mailing address to manualtypewriterATgmail .com and let me see what I can do...

AK

message 13: by Lucy (new)

Lucy | 4 comments Will do. I'd be grateful.

Andrew Kaufman's SuperHighway To Everything...

unread topics | mark unread