TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Randomness > KRISTEN STWEART SMOKES POT!?! (NO JOKE!!)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (last edited Nov 26, 2008 07:53PM) (new)

☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~ (tripoddog) | 712 comments Mod
This video tells it all!!! Watch it all the way through!!!

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=tr...

Here is your precious Robert Pattinson! xD

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/rober...
Look at the pics!!!

http://www.popcrunch.com/kristen-stew...

message 2: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

hahaha me too! My mom was telling me about it and I was like "NO WAY!"

message 3: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

ROFL!!! She is SUCH a retard!!

message 4: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

I forgot she was even in Zathura!! o.O

message 5: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
wow beneath the hype of twilight Rob Pattinson really is a first class douche it seems. And as for Kristen Steward...who the hell smokes out in the open like that after they hit the big time???

obviously missing a few (hundred) braincells

message 6: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

Totally!!! They're both freaks!!

message 7: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

EWWWW Robert Pattinson looks like he hasn't shaved in YEARS!!!! O.o o.O

message 8: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 69 comments well, it made her better for bellas part!

message 9: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
Sorry but I can't watch the movies. Can anyone tell me what is in it?

message 10: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 69 comments idk didnt watch them myself. my "friend" cant admit she doesnt want to be my friend so she didnt invite me to see twilight movie w/ her & friends. she was like "oh its only for people who read it" me: "i did it was bad" her "oh. well then you wouldnt have fun" Dylan "omg! i didn't know you had to read it to see the movie can i still come" KAty slaps dyl* "your an idiot go away."
Me" "gots ta go, have fun discussing edward the perfect 107 year old virgin" Dylan "omg whos edward is he smexi?" me *walks away*

message 11: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) I can't watch them either.

message 12: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

>.< lol

message 13: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) :\ I'm kinda disappointed.

message 14: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

I was finally able to watch it but my computer stopped after kristen's story. What's with Rob pat?

message 15: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

*looks at pictures horrified*

I... I don't know what to say... I feel so heart broken seeing him like that.

Sigh...

Sorry... I, I thought he was worth something. I guess he's just another guy who's gonna waste his life with partying hard. Is that his girlfriend and brother?

message 16: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

umm...I have no idea. :p btw what movie were you guys talking about that you couldn't see?

message 17: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

I just saw it, it just took a lot longer than expected... oh Khloe... I feel so sad. I had a crush on Rob Pat for so long... and seeing him like that made me... well... you know.

message 18: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

Oh Candy-Rain!! I'm so sorry!! I should have put a warning or something!!! I'm sorry you had to see your celeb crush that way. :'( I'm sorry!!

message 19: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

It's ok. I guess it's high time I forget about him. I know it's silly but my friends even thought I was in love with the guy. Pretty stupid huh?

message 20: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
Yeah its disappointing because Rob Pattinson had so much potential....he said he though SM was crazy after he read the book and that the sound of twilight fans screaming was similar to what he would expect at the gates of hell.

too bad that so much promise is going down the toilet

message 21: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) ~.~

message 22: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

I don't think I'm going to see the movie anymore. o.O

message 23: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

Robert Patz scares me sort of....

message 24: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) o.O I can't see those pics. Should I be grateful?

message 25: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

Which ones? Robert Patz or the one of Kristen Stewart? The Robert Patz ones kind of scare me...

message 26: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Patz.

message 27: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

It's just pictures of him being drunk, and his eyes are all red and gross and looks like he is a hobo because it looks like he hasn't shaved in YEARS!

message 28: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Ewwwwww... o.O

message 29: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

Yes. I know. But it's also hilarious all at the same time!! :D

message 30: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Lol, I don't think I want to see them :\

message 31: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

I tried showing them to our Twilight Addicted Friend, but she just kept saying her computer was being demented and she didn't even try looking at them! :(

message 32: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) She won't even talk to me, Khloe :(

message 33: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 1475 comments Mod
awww

message 34: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

Wait, why won't she talk you Mallie?

message 35: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) We're talking about Ellie, right...? You said 'our', and if you're talking about Allie... she's not exactly what I would call a mutual friend.

message 36: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

:P

message 37: by Jake (new)

Jake | 39 comments HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry I havn't been on in a loonngggg time.

message 38: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) It's alright :) Aside from the fact that we havn't had a 'butch' in a while... :)

message 39: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

lol!! Welcome back Jake! :)

message 40: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

:D

message 41: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

Whoa. Hola everyone!! :D

message 42: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) HI! *waves*

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Guten Abend!

message 44: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Lol

message 45: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Bonjour!

message 46: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

Heyla!! :-0

message 47: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

HeY!! :-o

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Durkenschnaf!

message 49: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) o.O

message 50: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Hey!

« previous 1