Random people unite !!! discussion

butterfingers

Comments Showing 1-50 of 193 (193 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Ghost, <--- Piss me off , and it will be that last thing you EVER do (new)

Ghost (Loki) | 1219 comments Mod
i love apple pie

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1 comments Especially the ones from McDonalds!

message 3: by Ghost, <--- Piss me off , and it will be that last thing you EVER do (new)

dam straight

message 4: by Sanum (new)

Sanum | 2 comments umm hi!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

hi

message 6: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) I love Thanksgiving!!!! and Christmas!!! lol :D

message 7: by Sequoia (new)

Sequoia Poths Me too! lol

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

me three. lol

message 9: by Ghost, <--- Piss me off , and it will be that last thing you EVER do (new)

me four. my mom is cooking turkey and ham

im going to die from eating food

message 10: by Sequoia (new)

Sequoia Poths lol

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

me too, or maybe im just gonna die from continuously cutting my fingers on accident from cutting up vegetables

message 12: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) at least we'll die of being full and not empty lawl XD

message 13: by Sequoia (new)

Sequoia Poths lol true...wat r u all having 4 thanksgiving? we're having: turkey, mashed potato casserole, yams, broccoli casserole, rolls and pie.

message 14: by Sequoia (new)

Sequoia Poths 'sup zoe! lol

message 15: by DemonKitty003 (last edited Nov 27, 2008 12:18PM) (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) we are having Turkey, stuffinf, ham, mash potatos, biskets, and.... PUMPKIN PIE!!!!! YAY!!!! lol XD with whip cream^^

message 16: by Sequoia (new)

Sequoia Poths YUMMY! lol

Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows (fumphwoog) | 108 comments Mod
OOOoooo that sounds gooood! ~licks lips~

message 18: by Sequoia (new)

Sequoia Poths it does! im really hungry! lol

Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows (fumphwoog) | 108 comments Mod
lol I agree, reading that made me hungry!

message 20: by Sequoia (new)

Sequoia Poths me too!

message 22: by Ghost, <--- Piss me off , and it will be that last thing you EVER do (new)

its like you people are in my house...my mom overdid herself this year

we mad like everything you guys said
except we bought cheesecake :D !!!!
I LOVE CHEESECAKE !!!!

so does kirby (>^-^)>= hes holding his cheesecake

message 23: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 23 comments umm......is everyone drunk in here??? or is it just me???

message 24: by Sequoia (new)

Sequoia Poths omg i love cheesecake! it's so outrageously yummy! lol

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 23 comments KIRBY???? I LOVVVVVVVVEEEE KIRBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 26: by Ghost, <--- Piss me off , and it will be that last thing you EVER do (new)

its either its just you sarah or its the both of us xD

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 23 comments F that!!!! lol...i think it all of us tho....tehee.......good reads is soo addicting.i cant stop.......loll

message 28: by Sequoia (new)

Sequoia Poths i kno! same here! lol my family gets mad at me, im on all the time!

message 29: by Ghost, <--- Piss me off , and it will be that last thing you EVER do (new)

goodrads is the new myspace
except...more intelligent ...i think i spelled that wrong

message 30: by Ghost, <--- Piss me off , and it will be that last thing you EVER do (new)

OMG ZOE !!!

message 31: by Ghost, <--- Piss me off , and it will be that last thing you EVER do (new)

fo shizzle my dizzle

message 32: by Ghost, <--- Piss me off , and it will be that last thing you EVER do (new)

i like pie...and girls...and girls who give me pie...and cookies

message 33: by Sequoia (new)

Sequoia Poths lol cool

message 34: by Ghost, <--- Piss me off , and it will be that last thing you EVER do (new)

im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(kill)ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(kill)ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(kill)ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(kill)ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(kill alot)ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(are you killing yet?)ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored

message 35: by Sequoia (new)

Sequoia Poths im not bored - it's thanksgiving! =D

message 36: by Ghost, <--- Piss me off , and it will be that last thing you EVER do (new)

lol

message 37: by Sequoia (new)

Sequoia Poths lol

message 38: by Ghost, <--- Piss me off , and it will be that last thing you EVER do (new)

lol

(>^-^)>

message 39: by Sequoia (new)

Sequoia Poths lolz ;)

message 40: by Ghost, <--- Piss me off , and it will be that last thing you EVER do (new)

why are we just saying lol ?
(>'.')>

message 41: by Sequoia (new)

Sequoia Poths idk itz addicting! u just say it w/out thinking i guess

message 42: by DemonKitty003 (last edited Nov 28, 2008 10:03AM) (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) I made it through Thanksgiving!!!! with all the stuff I ate lol^^ the pie was so good that there was chocolate too, yum. We went to a friends house for thanksgiving and some guy one year younger than me gave me chocolate pie for dessert and I thought, 'YAY!!! its valentines/thanksgiving day lawl' I was joking around with myself on that since I had something in my drink idk but it made act funny lol :D an no it wasn't any drugs lmao cause I am the one who got my own drink and had it with me the whole time^^

message 43: by Ghost, <--- Piss me off , and it will be that last thing you EVER do (new)

lol

message 44: by Ghost, <--- Piss me off , and it will be that last thing you EVER do (new)

el o el

message 45: by Sequoia (new)

Sequoia Poths lol

message 46: by Ghost, <--- Piss me off , and it will be that last thing you EVER do (new)

xD

message 47: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 23 comments i;m eating an imaginary cupcake.......mmm....i think im gona go to the store now and get myself a real cupcake......

message 48: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 23 comments WTF

message 49: by Natalie (new)

Natalie i just had a milkshake! yumm!!!

message 50: by Ghost, <--- Piss me off , and it will be that last thing you EVER do (new)

you guys have issues >->

« previous 1 3 4