Team Twilight discussion

Twilight smoker....

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 151 comments omg wow i dont think thats true

message 2: by Zia (new)

Zia uh oh thats not good. but how can it not be true? the pictures even show it...

message 3: by Zia (new)

Zia well i guess pictures dont lie. thats not really setting a good example...

message 4: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Yeah but this and a Team group for fans of Twilight, not a mass debate about dumb articles that have clones smoking poop for retarded camera photographers. If Kristen is making millions then she can afford a limo and not live on a retarded small porch with a dumber friend. Let me guess, the klutz spilt it on herself. lol.lol.

message 5: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
OMG! Oh well I never really liked her that much anyways...but still that's bad! Y do famous ppl always go bad?!?!? Like it's really quite sad...

message 6: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 1186 comments Mod
yeahh...
why?

message 7: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 249 comments im confused. what happened? who smokes?

message 8: by Zia (new)

Zia kristen stewart

message 9: by Court (new)

Court So what if she smokes cigaretes? Or is she smoking "something" else?

message 10: by Arthur (new)

Arthur If she was smoking something else she wouldn't be herself

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 151 comments ya so idk... BUT I DONT THINK SHE DOES....at least she shouldnt!

message 12: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Usually they use cheap hair dye then light up to add in the hair highlights

message 13: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie What...I'm so confused....

message 14: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Me too ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

But I think she was smoking pot too. Thats not good... But again thats her choice...even if it's a bad one. If she wants to b a messed up person..her choice.

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Oh well she may be an actress but shes only human and everyone has their own issues....

message 16: by Zia (new)

Zia it was pot. i mean, i wouldnt care if she just smoked cigarettes but pot is different.....

message 17: by Veronica (new)

yeah, thats her decision..
but im hope that she's not smoke. :(

message 18: by Court (new)

Court well its her decision..i care but i dnt really care that mucho unless it makes her a relle bad actress...

message 19: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

She's just a person. It's not right for ppl to Judge her sooo badly when they could b no different. But still pot thats not that goood....

message 20: by Court (new)

Court its legal in some countries..

message 21: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Very true Courtney...

message 22: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (last edited Dec 14, 2008 09:18PM) (new)

yeah. But it's a illegal here...(US or Canada)

message 23: by Angie (new)

Angie | 28 comments It may be illegal but come on! She is like what 18 years old. It doesn't surprise me at all that she smokes the stuff. She is a young actress in Hollywood. She could be doing a lot worse. Look at the Lindsey's and Brittney's. I just hope she learns discretion. Do what you want but keep it behind closed doors.

message 24: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

yeah thats true. :)

message 25: by Rosalie (new)

Rosalie (rosalielucyduffee) Yes, discretion she must learn. I don't really care if she smokes that stuff. It doesn't bother me. You can't possibly look at her any different because of this or judge her because she smokes pot. She is young and this is something I am sure she will grow out of.

message 26: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I agree!!!!

message 27: by Zia (new)

Zia grow out of? i thought you got addicted to it usually....

message 28: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Pot is not addictive its habitual....

message 29: by Zia (new)

Zia ooooo

message 30: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie But still...remember even though its everyones own choice what they do...DRUGS R BAD...=P

message 31: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

exactly.

message 32: by Angelica (new)

Angelica (twizard_09) | 1 comments When I found out Kristin was caught smoking pot I got disappointed. Yeah I know, it's her life but seriously, I don't think she realizes how famous she is if she is just smoking pot outside her porch steps. I don't know how the rest of you feel about this, but I strongly disapprove. =/

message 33: by Court (new)

Court Or maybe she does and she's just trying to see how much press it'll get her.

message 34: by Veronica (new)

perhaps.
but im hoping that she realize latter that its not good.

message 35: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

yeah I dissaprove of anyone smoking pot....

message 36: by Court (new)

Court ditto..

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

double ditto

message 38: by Emma (new)

Emma | 113 comments wat??!! whos smoking pot??!!

message 39: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

KRISTEN STEWART! :O lol.

message 40: by Veronica (new)

lol!!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

she is lol

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

i know, right?