Harry Potter Role Play discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Conversations ONLY

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Please use this forum only for conversation!! The role playing forum is going to be only for role playing!! It gets too confusing with conversation in the middle of posts for role play!! Also the other forums are getting full so I figured we should start another one thats just for conversation topics and stuff!! Talk about whatever in this folder!! Other than role play use the role play folder for role playing!! Got it?? GOOD!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh Ok so what are we going to do about the DADA teacher and Haedmaster?headmistress?? we cant start the story without them!! and I want to start the story!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

McGonigal (sp) should be, but she'll be really old but oh well...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Isnt she dead though????

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

What about the DADA teacher I dont really like Dean!!

message 6: by Laurena, Secretary (new)

Laurena | 150 comments Mod
Well Dumbledore was really old, so she probably could be Headmistress. She could be close to the end of her term if she is extreamly old, right?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess... I dont know, is there anyone else better cause I wouldnt mind her if theres no one else!!

message 8: by Andy (new)

Andy Becca, would you like to be group moderator? You know what you are doing anyway.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

OKKKKKKKKKKK... but how do I become it?? Thanks for letting me!!

message 10: by Andy (new)

Andy "Becca! Why didn't you vote on who will give the speach?" Laurena whinned.

"I click this btton thing and POOF your the moderator." Andy responded smartly.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Um...im not sure about who should give opening speech either Harry or McGonagall!! And I kinda thought that it would be cool to start at their houses but Im not sure. I guess it would be ok to start at the station too!! What else was their??

message 12: by Andy (new)

Andy POOF!!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice Im not sure who should do the speech either Harry or Mcgonnagall though!! Cant decide between the two!! Ok Ill be moderator if you really want me to!!

message 14: by Andy (new)

Andy I am perfectly okay with starting at their houses too. (pick Harry)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok about your characters- who are your main and minor for both of you?? Im making folders on Word for my own use. Keeps me organized and stuff!! Im also copying schedule, Quiddtch list and teachers!! By the way whose Our DADA teacher?? How about Harry? or ... I cant think of any one at the moment??

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok I voted for McGonagall to say the opening speech!! K so shes are head mistress and were starting at the station but what about sorting and Whens Quidditch going to be and whos going to play who AND how are we going to write the matches??

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

K are we allowing new people and what about MP?? What are we doing about her??

message 18: by Andy (new)

Andy We're keeping her.

message 19: by Andy (new)

Andy "Why not Harry." Andy asks

message 20: by Andy (new)

Andy Harry could be Dada, but he is an Auror. What about George, or Seamus...... or Fred.......

message 21: by Andy (new)

Andy Quidditch...
everyone plays everyone eventually. Ricky doesn't play though, because we wanted Rose and the others to play. (neither does Lily).

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok um I guess Harry could do thr opening speech but I think there should be a special reason that hes there!! I guess Seamus could do DADA. Ok about MP but are we allowing anyone else in?? Sounds good about Quidditch too!!

message 23: by Laurena, Secretary (new)

Andy <>

message 24: by Laurena, Secretary (new)

C U 2moro... like my grammer? ANDY!!
Rule one: No profound or foul language
Rule two: If you absolutly have to talk during the rp, enclose your speach in brackets, like this:<>
Rule three: Have fun, but be serious.
Do you agree with these rules?? I do!!
"Do you Andy?" Laurena asked her brother who was sitting right beside her.
"Yes, I agree with these rules." he answered.

You guys should make some polls too!! It is more fun voting on other people's polls than on your own.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree with the rules and Ill see you tommorow AND Ill try to make my own polls!! OK?? TTYL!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Laurena check out my new polls!! So what are we talking about today?? Oh are we going to pick if we're James and Lilly and all of them or no?? Cause Id like to be Rose and maybe Lilly!! Is that ok?? and I think we should either have Seamus or Harry as our defense against the dark arts teacher!! Harry's kinda a big shot and all so I thought he would be almost too good for the DADA teacher!! What do you think??

message 27: by Laurena, Secretary (new)

I think you are right Becca. And if we do have Lily and James and them, I want Roxanne(George's daughter.)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

um, in most roleplays, when you talk (not roleplaying) during the roleplay, you do this: ((insert text here)).
just to warn you guys I may do that.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

So are we include all the weaslys children too!! and MP we were going to use <> these brackets but I guess it doesnt really matter!!
So anyway is Seamus going to be our DADA teacher?? Or Harry????

message 30: by Andy (new)

Andy -We have the schedule.
-we have almost all the teachers.
-we have all our characters- for now.
-We have where it will take place/were we will start it.
-We have all the Quidditch team.
-We just need the DADA teacher <>
-Then we can start the rp and close the entrance.
I say Harry by the way ic case you didn't know.

message 31: by Andy (new)

Andy Can I be Hugo? Or Albus?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Andy are we using any of the other weasly kids cause Laurena wants Roxanne and so maybe we should have at least a few others!! And what are we doing about Ron and Hermione and Harry and Ginnys kids?? Cause I want Lilly and Rose at least, I could be others too if need be!! Cause I think we should have them so we should probably figure out whose doing who and then that person can decide what their personality and stuff is!! and I guess if someone one needs them in their dialoge they could be that character for a minute but not use them too much. Do you follow what im saying!!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

You can be both if thats ok with everyone else!! I dont mind!!

message 34: by Andy (new)

Andy thanks it is just that they are my favoutites.

message 35: by Andy (new)

Andy Are you still here? I'm supposed to get off really soon. So just tell me who the DADA teacher is and I'll close of the newcomers.

message 36: by Andy (new)

Andy I still have to say Harry.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

OK this is really wierd cause eveyone voted for someone different so I guess just talk about it with your sister then tell me tommorow what you decide and then MP will just have to live with the result!! So tommorow we can just close the group off ok??

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess if you can stay on longer than just ask her now if you can!!

message 39: by Andy (new)

Andy I say Harry. Thought I'd point that out.

message 40: by Andy (new)

Andy Who did you say? I guess the others would work. I just think not George because we can't have all the Weasley's teach.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Right so either seamus or dean!! I say dean!!

message 42: by Andy (new)

Andy Laurena is not here. But she says George. I HAVE ALREADY HAD TO GO OFFLINE AND AM MOW BACK ON.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

K so are we doing seamus or dean or george!!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Like I said I say seamus!!

message 45: by Andy (new)

Andy But like I said, George would just be weird.

"Hello My name is Molly Weasley. Four of six of my living children are working at one place... teaching their own kids..."

Do you know what I mean???

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah it would be wierd!! So whos going to be the DADA teacher??????????????

message 47: by Andy (new)

Andy NOT HARRY????????

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

No Harry so either Seamus or Dean!! I SAY SEAMUS!! HE FITS THE PART BETTER!!

message 49: by Andy (new)

Andy I think Seamus... ALthough Seamus and Dean always got really angry when one of them got something and the other didn't... Sooooooooooo Harry would work out perfectly.... I agree with Seamus though. ((just for the records I suggested Seamus like a week ago and you said he wouldn't be good.))

message 50: by Andy (new)

Andy SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS SEAMUS

OKAYYYYYYYY??????????????????

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.