Writing Passionates discussion

Read my Story/Story Help > Prlogue: My Guardian of the Night

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★Azhley★ (new)

★Azhley★ (azhlizzle) | 25 comments this is the prologue what do u think i need advice please.

I sat alone in my room occupying my self with my thinking so I wouldn’t jump every time the thunder would crackle. The rain thudded rapidly against my roof as though it was threatening to break the roof in. My parents had gone for the weekend; they’re suppose to be in Florida or some place but anyways I had the house to myself.

I sat indulged in my thoughts when a quiet knock sounded at my front door; I sat baffled. Who would be here at this time? I glanced at the clock that read 11:35pm. I decided it was only the rain when the knock became louder and more imperative sounding.

I moaned as I leaped from my bed tripping over the lazy dog that lay on the floor directly underneath me I crept down stairs holding my breath trying to calm myself down. When I reached the door the knocking had stopped. I cracked the door slowly; the bitter wind and icy rain blew through the crack into the warm house.

“Hello?” I asked in a shaky voice, trying to sound as brave as I could. I peeked through the crack but no one stood behind the door. I sighed in relief glad it was only the rain.

I turned around and a scream escaped my red lips as I fell heavily against the door gripping my chest where my heart beat loudly. There in my living room stood the most beautiful guy I had ever seen. He was tall slender; with a muscular build. He was incredibly pale with long jet black hair that covered his eye. He had on some dark denim blue jeans with a slightly tight plain black T-shirt. He was breathtaking.

He slowly raised his head up looking at me swinging his bangs to the right side of his face. He smirked at me I’m guessing he was pleased with the dumbfounded look on my face.

I stared in amazement at him not knowing what to say. He looked like Adrien but flawless.

“Jayden I didn’t mean to startle you.” He said to me in a musical voice that dazzled me. He had his hand out stretched towards me offering me a helping hand but all I could do was gawk at it like an idiot.

“What the hell are you doing in my house? Who are you?” I inquired in an annoyed shaky voice.

“You know who I am and I have most of your bags packed the rest are being collected as we speak. I have come to take you with me.” He told me in a cool voice with a touch of panic in it.

“I’m not going any where.” I almost yelled at him. His smile faded slightly along with his intense green eyes.

“I can’t lose you again if you stay here you will die you must come with me.” He insisted in a soft voice. I shook my head refusing to believe him. He sighed walking over to me I froze not knowing what he was doing; he put his cool hand across my warm forehead. I felt myself relaxing and drifting into a deep sleep.

“You always were stubborn I have no choice but to do this please forgive me…I love you so much” His voice trailed off as I felt my self being lifted off the floor and being held in someone’s arms; then I floated into a dreamless sleep.

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ooh, intrigue!

message 3: by Sella, ov vey! i haven't checked this group in months. >< (new)

Sella Malin | 4530 comments Mod
Yeah!! I wanna know more!! :D