the invisibles discussion

roleplays and stuff > Sherlock Holmes Role-Play

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 19 comments ( i want to be sherlock holmes if no one else wants to)

message 2: by Shannie Pie (new)

Shannie Pie (flamingpig) ((I'll be Watson. lol.))

message 3: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (fisksgirl) | 184 comments Mod
((Ironic that this is on here; I just started writing a redo novel of Sherlock Holmes!))

message 4: by Madison (new)

Madison ((wow. this is going to be interesting/exciting))

message 5: by Izzy (new)

((the roleplay or the book?))

message 6: by Madison (new)

Madison ((roleplay))

message 7: by Izzy (new)

((Yep, it does.))

message 8: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 19 comments ((ok, SHould we start?))

message 9: by Nathan (last edited Nov 25, 2008 09:25PM) (new)

Nathan | 19 comments "well Watson, I see you were wrong again" said sherlock holmes, not dropping the visual connection with his test tubes.

message 10: by Madison (new)

Madison ((will watson the smarts behind the detective like in the movie, get a clue?))

message 11: by Shannie Pie (new)

Shannie Pie (flamingpig) ((I haven't seen Get A Clue yet!))

Watson sighed and replaced his hat on his head where it had slipped off. "But how did it happen?" He asked curiously.

message 12: by Izzy (new)

((You mean Without a Clue? I LOVE that movie! For everyone who HASN'T seen it--shame on you--it's role-reversal Sherlock Holmes: Watson is the real brains, and Reginald Kinkaid is a failed actor, hired by Watson to play the part of his book character, Sherlock Holmes.))

message 13: by Nathan (last edited Dec 10, 2008 07:59PM) (new)

Nathan | 19 comments "You see my dear Watson, Mr. T. James Henry was the criminal. But You see, he is not any more. A sudden change of heart you might say? I would not think of such things. In the criminal world, things are not always straight you see? But if one can see patterns in the odd minds of the criminal, than one finds that one can predict these strange happenings." Said My companion

(the last part I said in Watson's point of view because that is how the book is done)

message 14: by Madison (new)

Madison "are you quite sure holmes? he had a perfect alaby for the night of the crime." the police inspector asked worried, he didn't want to be the one who would put such an important man as Mr. T. James Henry in the slammar without enough proof than one mans word.

message 15: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 19 comments "oh i am quit positive." said Mr. Holmes with a grin on his face. "You see, the whole story is very complicated and unless you have a while, I suggest you not wait around to hear it. Otherwise, by all means, make yourself comfortable! Light a cigerette!"

message 16: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 19 comments (2 things. First, Holmes was talking to the police officer. next, watson DOES smoke.)

message 17: by Shannie Pie (new)

Shannie Pie (flamingpig) ((XP Too bad. lol. I'll just delete that.))

message 18: by Madison (last edited Jan 06, 2009 04:07PM) (new)

Madison ((wait, what about smoking?))
"no, i am quite fine." inspector lestrade declined the offer of a cigerette. "but i will stay around for that 'story' of yours that proves that jason birde is the criminal, and not mr henry."

message 19: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 19 comments ((she deletede it. Or he. Im not sure:) and mr. Henry isnt the crimanal. It was someone else. You just reversed the names :) )

message 20: by Madison (new)

Madison ((whoops sorry i'll have to fix that!))

message 21: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 19 comments ((someone say something!!))))

message 22: by Madison (new)

Madison ((i was the last one to say something. add more the the story!!!))