twilight lovers! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
New Moon Movie > You can start freaking out now!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Amanda (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:39AM) (new)

Amanda Rose (amandarose) Los Angeles, CA November 22, 2008 — Summit Entertainment announced today that the studio is officially moving forward with the production of NEW MOON, the second installment of its filmed franchise TWILIGHT, the action-packed, modern day vampire love story. The movie will be based on the second novel in author Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series titled, New Moon. The first movie in the TWILIGHT franchise, the self-titled TWILIGHT, arrived in theaters this weekend to sold-out showings.

Stephenie Meyer stated, "I don't think any other author has had a more positive experience with the makers of her movie adaptation than I have had with Summit Entertainment. I'm thrilled to have the chance to work with them again on NEW MOON."

this was on the website!!! see told you lol... oh i can't wait for this.

message 2: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Comcast.com says that an official announcment for the release date and principle players for New Moon could be out later this week!!!!

message 3: by nina (new)

nina (ladeeda) Hopefully this one will be good!
A bit less of Edward though :(

message 4: by Armina (new)

Armina yay!! I haven't seen the first movie yet, though, so i don't know if was good or not...was it?

message 5: by Gwenfair (new)

Gwenfair I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!! I really liked how they did Twilight so I can't wait for New Moon!

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Rose (amandarose) me too!!!! everyone keeps saying such bad things about the movie i loved it... although i have to admit i cried in the book but not with the movie... damn imagination ahhaa..

message 7: by Christina (new)

Christina (honey1977) Hey Ladies!
Damn I could scream when I read your postings about the movie!
I wanna see it, too, but it will only start in Germany on January 15th.
I admit that I tried to get a download but didn't succeed, :((!

message 8: by Tara Herron (new)

Tara Herron | 1 comments I saw the movie this weekend. I definitly liked the book better. The book is always better than the movie. I think New Moon will be good. I cant wait.

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah7299) I'm so excited about New Moon! What good news.

message 10: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 yea new moon is going to be awesome! twilight was an awesome movie!

message 11: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (werewolflvr) | 73 comments I AM SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED!

message 12: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (werewolflvr) | 73 comments THe first time i read it i didn't like New Moon because there was no Edward in it, but after i decided i didn't like edward anymore and was more a werewolf person, hehe, i re-read it and it is now my second favorite twilight book! so i am jumping up and down!

message 13: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 9 comments YES! YES! YES! YES! I am SOOOOO excited!!!!

message 14: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments OMH YES! WHHHHOOOO!!

message 15: by Madeline (new)

Madeline wow. three days after the twilight movie comes out you are already excited for New Moon. thats sad

message 16: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Why is that sad?

message 17: by Madeline (new)

Madeline because we were all horribly obsessed with twilight and now its here but you're talking bout new moon when its not going to come for another year or two

message 18: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Oh darn it yeah...

message 19: by Daisy (new)

Daisy lolz I have been swarming myself with other smaller books that I've been needing to read forever to keep me form re-reading the books...again!

message 20: by Madeline (new)

Madeline yea dont too excited you'll make yourself crazy with the excitement. (just like twilight)

message 21: by Court (new)

Court lol cuz if you do you'll combust and you wont be able to see the movie..anyways..I'm still happy they're making it XD

message 22: by Madeline (new)

Madeline yea yea. but they didnt set up the love story enough. so people will not understand why she is so devastated when edward leaves

message 23: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments ME TOO! :D

message 24: by Court (new)

Court Yeah I know..so it might suck big toe. But whateva. I wanna see it, cuz u kant complain about it unless you've seen it..but it might be good..

message 25: by Madeline (new)

Madeline i know. i still want to see it just because it is part of the series and stuff

message 26: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 I wish there could be more Edward in it.

message 27: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

The way I look at it is if they do new moon then with any luck they will do Eclipse and I think that one will be super good. Then all three bella, edward, and jacob will be in it=D

message 28: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Rose (amandarose) hahah wow you're excited!!! i dont blame you though i think i screamed a couple of times about the movie!!

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 156 comments yyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyaa yea yes yesa yes ok im definetly freakond outQ!!!!!

message 30: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I just heard that Robert and Kristen got huge raises to do New Moon...from 2 million to 10 million each!!!!!

message 31: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 all right

message 32: by Madeline (new)

Madeline wooow *o*

message 33: by Kayli 500 (last edited Nov 25, 2008 01:13PM) (new)

Kayli 500 why would you freak out about another twilight movie that doesn't come out for another 2 years?

message 34: by Madeline (new)

Madeline thank you! lol

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

They are also releasing Eclipse...not so sure about BD...

message 36: by Madeline (new)

Madeline yea i know they will do Eclipse. BD is kinda if-y because SM said she felt that it would have to be two movies but where would they stop to start the next movie? so yea

message 37: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 how do you know those things? they're not coming out for like another 2-4 years!

message 38: by Madeline (new)

Madeline i am online too much

message 39: by Court (new)

Court ditto to tht.

message 40: by Janepage (new)

Janepage I am so going to cry during New Moon lol!

message 41: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANNA SEE IT!

Ok, done now...

And yeah, I am SO going to cry! New Moon was lacking Edward :(

message 42: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Oh I know I'm going to cry like a baby!!! They better not mess up that scene!!!!

message 43: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Nov 26, 2008 08:53AM) (new)

OMG you guys have to read This!!!!

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articl...

message 44: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay | 2 comments i am on the last 20 pages the epeloge

message 45: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade OMGZ SO EXCITED!!!

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 156 comments me 2!!!!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't think BD was gona be a movie because I heard it was VERY adult...

message 48: by Madeline (new)

Madeline are you saying that you haven't read it!?!?!?

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

no..i haven't...on pg 520 of Eclipse.

message 50: by Madeline (new)

Madeline oh ok then at least you are reading them in order and not skipping around *nods approvingly*

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.